Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take Me Away

Herpes

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-07-12 - Updated: 2009-07-12 - 1706 words

0Unrated
I tried to walk slower than I already was but it made me look like a nanny. I groaned and decided to ignore the looks of other students and entered the first building I saw and hoped it was the main office. How did these students know I was new anyway? Was it the way I dressed? I didn't know and decided not to think too much into it. I stopped in front of a mega huge sign saying 'office'. I was relieved to find the office and entered it.
In only a few minutes I was greeted and was given my timetable for the year. I scanned through it, the subject that I've chosen to study was all in there. I squinted my eyes to read clearly; sometime when I get stressed out over something it was particularly hard to read because my eyes go all shaky. The optomestrist went against my idea of needing glasses and said I was fine.
'Monday;
Roll Call; room 13'

I sighed and looked at the nearest room, it was room 35. Wherever my room was, it seemed far. So I started walking down the hallway, looking like a lost rabbit as I searched for my room. All the preps looked down at me. I really didn't know why, I mean... I didn't dressed that punk, did I? I just simply gave them dirties and walked off. I was literally going to throw my timetable and walk out of here when I found my room. I smiled and walked in.
I was about to sit on a empty table when the teacher stopped me.
"Excuse me young lady," the old looking teacher called out.
I turned to her, "Hmm?"
"Is there a reason why you're here? Because I don't remember you in my roll call," she took off her nanny glasses to get a better look at me.
"Oh," I bit my bottom lip. "I'm sorry," I walked to her desk. "I'm Lara, I'm new here."
"Oh, Lara..." she looked down at her roll book and made a mark next to my name. "Welcome to Belleville High School then," she smiled sweetly at me. "You may take a seat."
I nodded and went back to the empty table and sat. I looked around the quiet class and some were avoiding looking at me, some were just staring at me, others were checking me out. I quickly looked down and took out a book out of my bag to read.
Just then someone stumbled to my table and chucked they're bag on the table and slump on the chair beside me.
It made me gasp and look up at the person who so ruely interrupted me.
It was a small petite boy, he looked younger than I was. He had an unusually weird haircut but when he looked straight at me, the weird haircut suited him. His big hazel eyes looked down at me.
"Frank, glad you made it." I heard the teacher mumble.
"Yes Mrs. Abberfield, I came earlier than last school year," he smiled cheekily.
"But yet always late," she huffed.
He ignored the last comment and looked at the book that I was reading. "'Vampire Kisses'? Why is everyone into vampires lately? Is it because of that bullshit fucked up movie 'Twilight'?" he made a smug look.
"Probably," I said quietly.
"So what's your name? Because I don't remember seeing a pretty chick that isn't a prep like you," he leaned his head on his hand and watched me.
"Uhh, I'm Lara and is it that obvious that I'm new to this school?" I asked in a lower voice.
He chuckled, "Sure you are, I mean there are many... punk looking chicks here even though it's out of the ordinary for you to have blonde hair, because the chicks here have pretty dark hair."
"Dammit," I cursed.
He pat my back, "You'll be fine as long as you hang with us... wait a sec, you're names Lara?" he's eyes were wider than they were.
"Uh yea, why?" I was suddenly confused.
"You're the girl that Mikey and Gee were talking about!" he pointed at me.
My smile beamed. Mikey and Gee? As in the two guys I met at the skate park. Wow, I guess he really meant it when he said see you around. "Really? Wow."
"Mhmm, Gerard's gonna love me for finding you," he played with his lip ring. "By the way, I'm Frank if you didn't catch it before."
"Yes, I know and nice to meet you."
"So, this book, is it really about vampires?" he asked.
I looked down at the book, "Erm, not really. Well yes but only because the main character is in love with vampires, but its reallly not like those other books."
"Ahh," he stroked his chin with his thumb. "You're not a twilight fan are you?
I shook my head, "No, it's all a bunch of bullshit."
He hugged me, "I think I'm going to like you after all."
"Uh... yay?"
The most ear throbbing school bell rang which made me yelp.
Frank laughed at me and grabbed his bag, "Come on, I'll take you to your next class."
"Thanks."

The first thing I noticed about my next class was that there were a lot of preps and jocks here. So I was forced to sit at the back. I found yet another empty table and hope that no one would sit next to me... but that failed. A familiar looking guy with a beanie on sat next to me and turned to probably greet me.
"Lara?"
I immediately recognised him, "Mikey, hey!" I was overly excited that there was finally someone that I almost knew here. "I never knew you liked to study 'Sex Ed'."
His face turned red, "No, it's compulsory."
"Oh yeah," I scratched the back of my head. "My bad."
"It's cool," he sat there and watched the preps stare at us. "Wow, they're watching you."
"They are?" I looked up to see that they all were. "Ah dammit, it's 'cause I'm new ay?"
"Not really, it's probably because you're good looking too," he avoided my eyes.
"Pfft, if I was then the preps wouldn't look at me."
"They still would 'cause they envy you."
I chuckled, "Whatever makes you sleep at night."
I half noticed the teacher come into the classroom and start class. I really didn't listen to the introduction of today's class, simply because I wasn't interested. I watched Mikey mingle with his notebook then he slid out a comic book from his bag and started reading it. I peered in to read it too. I was never into comics but they seemed alright.
"Lara is it?" the teacher called out.
I looked up at him, "Um, yes?"
"How would you like to come up here."
"No thanks, I'm fine here."
"Please."
I slightly sighed and got out of my seat and walked down to the front of the class.
"How would you like to show how to put a condom onto a banana?" he handed me a banana and a packet of condom.
I chuckled, "You're kidding me."
"Oh the bimbo dunno how to put it on, shows that she's a virgin!" one of the preps from the front seat giggled.
"Shh girl, at least I'm not a whore with sti's and herpes." I dissed her and she did close her mouth.
I opened the packet and chucked it in my palm and looked up to see Mikey with two big round eyes watching me. I chuckled again and put the rubber onto the banana. "There, it's that easy." I told the teacher. "Now can I wash my hands?"
He smiled, "Sure, just make sure you dispose the banana in the bin."
"Rightio."
I was back in the hallway searching for a damn rubbish bin and maybe a bathroom. "Stupid school,"I mumbled.
"Lara?" I was called from behind me.
I hid the banana behind me as I turned to the voice. "Gerard? Wow hey," I said in a cheerful voice.
"What are you doing here out of class?" he asked.
"Uhm, I'm searching for a bathroom actually."
"Ah, okay. And what's that behind you?" he asked as he tried to peer behind me.
"Nothing," I backed off. "Just rubbish, I'm searching for a trash bin too."
"Come on, show me!" he jumped.
"Nup," I grinned and walked back.
"Oh fine," he flipped me off then pulled my arms revealing the banana. He began to laugh. "You're in my brother's class at the moment?"
I nodded, "Uh yea, they made me do that."
"Well you should be proud, shows how much you know about 'putting on the condom on le penis'" he grinned.
"Oh please, don't make it anymore embarrassed," I made a sad face.
"Naww, I'm sorry... but I guess those guys in that class have a boner by now. I mean, hot girl putting the rubber on a banana... sizzling," he sighed and waved his hand about trying to cool himself down.
I laughed at him and turned around to return to searching of the bathroom and trash can.
"Here, I'll show you the way."
After chucking the dirty banana in the bin and thoroughfully washing my hands I exited the ladies bathroom and walked up to Gerard who was leaning on the wall looking majorly bored.
"By the way, why are you out of class?" I asked out of curiousity.
"Maybe 'cause I'm a rebel?" he smiled and started walking.
"I'll rebel with you then."
"No, you can't. Well not now, be a good girl and go back to class," he patted my head.
"You're so mean, you know?" I narrowed my eyes at him.
"And you're just cute."
I growled.
"You're class is just there pretty lady. I'll see you at lunch," he walked the opposite direction.
"And what if I don't wanna see you?" I asked just for its sake.
"Oh don't you worry, my trusty brother will take you to me," he grinned and waved.
I flipped him off and went back into class.






finally... done
Somehow I just felt like writing a chapter for this.
I have recovered from my writers block yay.

Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story