Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Shattered Love

Three

by OverlordDiB 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-12 - Updated: 2009-07-12 - 1101 words - Complete

0Unrated


This was...written by...not me...my friend wrote it...soooo...I don't own the story...or MCR...and my friend doesn't own MCR either.....



Mikey

Oh my fucking god. Did my own brother really walk in on me and my boyfriend having sex? You think that even a straight guy would have something to do in a gay bar, but no, he has to come in and ruin my fun. Ray, who was coming off of his high planted a kiss on my forehead and said,"shh, Hun. It's okay. I doubt he really cares." I know that it's okay, I mean, Gerard isn't some sort of cold hearted bastard who rules my love life, it's just... He walked in on me! Brothers aren't supposed to do that.

I mean it was Gee who gave me my first condom, but that was more like a right-of-passage sort of thing. Cool older brothers like him were supposed to do things like that, but they weren't actually supposed to see you using it, not like this is the same condom that he had given me in the eighth grade. That one's long since been trashed.

Ray had his arms around me comfortingly. We had been together for nearly four months now, and we were already really close. It's kind of surprising, because even though I love him a lot, I'm a real flirt-I'll be the first one to admit that. I love Ray; it's just that I can't ditch all of the other boys out there. I put my arm around Ray and leaned into him. "How about we go in? I mean... why not? It'll give me a chance to beat Gee in the face."

Ray gave me a small smile as we walked up to the bar hand in hand. I guess you could say I love him. Probably not as much as I should, and probably not as much as he loves me, but I guess that doesn't mean much right now. We got in and I spotted Gerard immediately, over in the corner talking to some guy who wasn't wearing a shirt. Gee can really play the part of a gay guy well. It makes me wonder whether or not he's gay himself. "Gee! God fucking damn it, Gerard, answer me because I know that you can hear me!" Gerard gave the shirtless guy an apology before walking away to meet me.

"Can I help you, my dear seme brother?" Ray, who was standing behind me, blushed a mad red, and I have no idea what I looked like, but I don't think it was much better.

"You are never to mention that. Ever. You understand?Me and Ray will come out soon, okay? I didn't want you freaking out on me because I'm dating one of your best friends." I looked at him angrily. He seemed to get the picture because he waved his arms in the air in surrender.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it. I never said I had a problem with it, little brother. Just make sure I don't see anything again, okay?" He smirked at me, raising his eyebrows up and down. Ugh, that's Gee for you.

I left him alone so he could go back and talk to his gay shirtless friend over there, and I turned to face Ray as he said something to me. "I'm going to go hang with Bob for a little while, okay? I don't mean to ditch you, but I want to talk to him okay? Go talk to Frankie. I'm sure he's all alone somewhere."

Ray left me standing there, unsure of what to do. Iguess I could go to talk to Frankie some more. My only problem with him is that he's gorgeous, and it's hard for me to stay away from a guy like that. He's got a fucking great personality too, and I could really see myself with a guy like that. I decided to take a chance and hope that my will was strong enough to stay away from him and keep faithful to Ray.

I finally found him chatting with some other guy in extremely tight pants. Good god. Pants are okay tight, but you have to wonder how this guy squeezed into his. That looks impossible. Franks, I've found, is ahappy medium. You get all of the cock without the worry that he's going to get stuck in them later. "Hey Frankie!" I said, walking up to him and giving him abig hug. "I know I've only known you for a little bit, but I'd really like to get to know you more, I mean, you look like an extremely great guy, and with areally great body."

He looked at me suspiciously, probably judging whether or not I was serious. I don't know how he could think I was joking. Sure, he might be a bit short, but that's okay. I'm really not too picky when guys like him come with tattoos and their lip pierced. "Well, how do you want to get to know me? Um, I play guitar... I-"

I cut him off. "Not like that, silly. Come on." I grabbed his hand against my better judgment and took him down a hallway that to my pleasant surprise was empty. Sure it was by the bathrooms, but I'll take what I can get. I threw myself at him like the whore I was, kissing him up against the wall, holding onto his shirt like he was going to float away. He moaned briefly as I took the advantage of his open mouth and stuck my tongue into it, searching for a response from him. Sure, this isn't anything like Ray's magical fro, but it's like each guy has their own little flavor. Ray tasted like cigarettes and something safe. I knew he'd take care of me, and he was predictable. But God, Frankie. Frankie has this whole new taste to him. If danger had a taste, it'd be in Frank's mouth. That and the taste of chocolate and cinnamon, which is an interesting combination. It tastes good, and right, but dangerous at the same time. I don't understand it. I wonder what I taste like.

I pressed myself to him and his cock which was /very/visible now from underneath his tight pants, if you know what I mean. I moved, only a little bit, trying to remember that we were in a hallway and only a few feet away from gigantic crowds of people. I was getting into it when I heard a familiar voice. "Jesus, Mikey!"

Sign up to rate and review this story