Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

All I See

by Noizchild 1 review

Rose and Pete talk about what to do next. Plus, Vanessa's got a plan. More reviews= More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-07-13 - Updated: 2009-07-13 - 785 words - Complete

1Exciting
All I See:

I looked at my cell phone and sighed. It's out now. Everyone knows am Pete and my relationship. I just got off of the phone with him. We talked about what to do next.

A Little Bit Earlier

I dialed Pete up on phone. I waited as the other line rang. Come on, pick up! Please pick up!

"Hello?" someone asked me on the phone. My heart leapt wildly.

"Petey?" I asked quickly.

"Rose?" my love asked me.

"Yes!" I said quickly. "We need to talk!"

"Why?" he asked. "What's the matter?" I drew in a painful deep breath.

"We've been found out!" I cried out. Silence on the line for a moment.

"What?" Petey asked me in slight shock.

"On the cover of Us Weekly," I went on. "Get that one!"

"Okay..." he said to her. I waited on the line for a few minutes. This is not good. Everyone knows about us now. I tapped my foot nervously.

"Aw crap!" Pete finally said on the other line.

"Yes!" I said. "We've on the cover!"

"Aw shit!" Petey muttered to me.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him. A pause came over the phone.

"Want to go public?" he asked me. I froze up for a moment.

"Now?" I asked him.

"We have no choice now," he pointed out. I nodded. I sighed out loud.

"I guess you're right," I said at last.

"So what do you want do?" Petey asked her. "It's up to you." I thought about that for a moment. The answer came out to me slowly.

"Not yet," I said to him at last.

"Huh?" he asked. I took in another breath.

"At least not until you and Ashlee divorce," I further explained. "Then we can go public with it."

"Okay," Petey agreed. "For the time being, we'll just stay low for away. Alright?"

"For how long?" I asked him in slowing rising disappointment.

"I'll come by and get you for me private dates," he promised me. I felt better, but by only a little.

"Okay," I said at last.

"I love you, Rosie," Petey told me with a genuine heart. Of course you do, silly! Why would you even bother to go through the trouble in the first place if I was just a play thing on the side to you? I didn't say that though. Why bother? He knows it and I know it. Why state obvious?

"I love you too," I said sweetly. Then, we hung up. I sat back in my chair and sighed. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. This is a nice little pitfall to everything. I knew something like this would happen, but it's still crappy though.

Now

I looked over a noticed a face smiling at me. I sat up startled. Auntie Nessie smiled and waved at me. I managed to calm down some.

"Hi!!!" Auntie called out loud.

"Don't do that!" I yelled. Auntie Nessie giggled at me. I rolled my eyes at her again. Crazy little white girl! I hate when she does that to me! There ought to be a law against sneaking up on people. Auntie's face became serious some.

"How are you holding out?" she asked me. I sighed.

"Not so much," I replied.

"So what are you going to do?" she asked. I shrugged and shook my head.

"Dunno," I replied. "Petey and I talked about it. We've decided to stay low until he gets the divorce. Then, we'll go public with it." I sighed again.

"So, what's wrong?" Auntie asked. I shook my head.

"I just wish..." I began. I shook my head again. Nessie looked at me curious now.

"Wish what?" she asked. I looked over at her.

"That there was something I could do for the time being." My friend grinned at me wildly. I looked at her in nervous suspicion.

"Vanessa," I said. "What are you plotting this time?" I hate when she gets like this. My mind screamed warning and danger at the top of its lungs. Auntie smiled at me innocently.

"Oh," she replied. "Just leave it all to me. Auntie's going to make everything all better!" She walked away snickering. I watched her do so in nervous fear. Oh crap! Now I've done it! I provoked her to do something crazy now. I sat down in my cubicle and silently freaked out. First US Weekly, now this! What next? I quickly snapped out of it! Can't focus on that now! Right, must get back to work. I turned back to my computer and did so. I dread to see what Auntie Nessie's plotting this go-around.

I Don't Know What the Time is
Sign up to rate and review this story