Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

“Aw. I love yall too.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-13 - Updated: 2009-07-13 - 500 words

0Unrated
“Do I look OK?”

Spencer and Jon glanced at each other and rolled their eyes as Spencer paused the Guitar Hero game. Ryan and Brendon both nodded from their positions in front of the mirror and on the couch, respectively..

“Yes, Pepper. For the fourth time yes.”

She frowned, “OK. Sorry. I’m a little nervous. I’m gonna be out there on that stage with out my band to back me up. It’s a little nerve wracking. Remember I was playing with a four piece band only a week ago.”

“Your right. I’m sorry Pepper,” Ryan hugged Pepper as she ran her fingers through her hair for the third time.

“Sorry Pepper,” Jon and Spencer called over a guitar solo

Brendon stood up and walked behind Pepper so that she could see his reflection.

“You look fine. You‘re going to do great. Quit messing with your hair, you’re going to lose the blue extensions. It‘s time for you to go on, here‘s your water bottle. I love you,” Brendon gave Pepper a kiss before ushering her out of the dressing room.

“She’s going to be a nervous wreck if she keeps that up,” Spencer chortled.

As soon as he made the comment, Pepper peered around the doorway with Zack at her shoulder.

“They aren’t blue. They’re turquoise.”

Zack shrugged at Brendon before following Pepper down the hallway.





“Good evening Atlanta! So I’m pretty excited because this is a big day for me for several reasons. The first reason is that I’m back in my home state.”

“Whoooooo!”

Pepper grinned as she watched everyone in the crowd yelling in excitement.

“The second reason is that tonight is my first solo performance. Any and all details about this and the breakup of seizeMANNEQUIN is temporarily on Panic!’s site until mine is set up.”

“We love you Pepper!” A huge mass of fans yelled in unison.

Pepper giggled into the mic, “Aw. I love yall too.” Walking over to the microphone stand she nodded at her back up band. After gently placing the microphone in it’s place she spoke.

“OK guys, I want you sing along as loud as you can. I want to see everyone up and moving! This is my favorite song, one I‘m sure almost everyone out here knows.”

The guitarist to her left began playing the opening riff to “One Way or Another.” To Pepper’s delight the whole arena was dancing and singing along.

Several songs later, Pepper closed her set with Joan Jett’s ‘I Love Rock and Roll.’
As the last chord rang out everyone screamed for Pepper a final time before she bowed.

“Yall have been amazing. Thank you,” Pepper blew the crowd a kiss before running off stage.

Several minutes after Pepper ran off, Panic came on. Brendon was grinning like a Cheshire cat as he took the microphone.

“Let’s hear it one more time for Pepper Wright!”
Sign up to rate and review this story