Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Laceration Gravity

Chapter 55

by the-ghost-of-you 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-07-14 - Updated: 2009-07-14 - 450 words

2Exciting
Kat's P.O.V

Gerard took my face in his hands. His eyes bored into mine, full of love and reassurance. I could do this. One more time. He didn't speak but his eyes spoke words only I could hear. My tears dried up. I could do this. For me, my baby and most of all for the man I loved.
Another wave of pain washed through me and the baby prepared itself at my opening. With one last look at Gee, I took his hands from my face, pulled tightly on his fingers and gave one almighty push.
My head fell back against the pillows and Gee brushed my fringe back from my face. He was crying and laughing. His smile warmed me through and I felt myself smiling with relief as I heard my babies first cries. “Gerard,” I couldn't see him, but I could hear the doctors gruff voice and Gee disappeared momentarily. I closed my eyes again as pain flooded through me once more and I pushed out the last of everything I had held inside my swollen stomach for the last 8 and a half months.
My baby was screaming and all I could do was rest. My body was in so much pain but I knew I had to look up once more.
Gerard stood beside me, his face pink with excitement, a smile from ear to ear. In his arms he cradled a small, pink, fleshy blob which had been wrapped in a pink blanket. Gerard was laughing as he held my baby daughter close to his chest. She wriggled in his grasp, her tiny fists raising in the air. “Hello baby,” her cheeks were warm under my cold fingertips and I couldn't help but giggle. The little hair she had on her head was a dark blond color and her nose was as small as a button. She was beautiful.
I took her from Gerard's arms and held her close to my chest. She pushed herself closer to me and I caressed her tiny head. Gee lay a kiss on my forehead before turning to leave after the doctors and nurses. I grabbed his wrist firmly. “Don't leave me.” I begged, but he turned and laughed at me,
“I have to go tell the others, I'll be back soon, Promise.” He left me alone. Alone all but for my baby girl.


(A/N)
Hey guys, really big update tonight, been home all day with suspected swine flu so had a lot of time on my hands, still home tomorow so maybe some more updates later tomomorow night, keep reviewing though and I hope you enjoyed the new updates
a very sick Kat xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story