Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Oh Baby!

Papa-Paparazzi.

by shehadtheworld12 9 reviews

The Newark Times insults the fathers, and anger arises....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-07-16 - Updated: 2010-07-03 - 1281 words - Complete

5Moving
A/N: Just wanted to say that updates may be slow, I'm painting my house and my room, and I have so much math homework to catch up on..even though math is stupid whore. Grr...
________________________________________________________________________________________________


The next day.

"And when I was 1, I learned my first word, my mom says I said 'burgers' but I think it's boogers." Gerard rambled.

"Sir, I just came to drop off the newspaper, I didn't really need to hear that."

"Oh..sorry." The boy nodded then walked off with a wierd look on his face, Gerard didn't seem to mind. He shut the door and began scrolling through the Newark Times. Mostly skipping through the political stuff, because let's be honest, who really gives a fat arse about it?

The next section was the entertainment columns, like the latest victim to get abducted by aliens, or giant midgets attacking the mall. As soon as he was about to toss the paper, something caught his eyes. He looked it over and scoffed. He had missed the front page.

"What?! Lindsey get down here!" Gerard shouted. He heard Lindsey's whines, but she came down anyways.

"What in the frigging world now, Gerard?"

"Look at this!" He shoved the newspaper in her hands and she gasped.

New Jersey Fathers Pregnant. Crazy Or Just Desperate?

Newark has reportedly 5 men who are suffering the male pregnancy, news all around the world have spotted several males who are pregnant and loving it. Is this normal, or is this a desperate act to bore children before time runs out? How many more men are going to be pregnant before the women just stop having children altogether?

"Desperate?!" Lindsey scoffed.

"Huh? I meant the picture!" Lindsey narrowed her eyes to find a picture of all the five guys at a park, Gerard just so happened to be scratching his butt, while Mikey was in the process of introducing his finger to his nose.

"I wonder if the guys have read this yet?"
~~~~

"This wasn't even my choice! I didn't know it would end up this way! I sacrificed my beer for this?!" Bob huffed. Belle bit her tongue while he read the paper.

"Bob, it's just the media doing it for story, it means nothing."

"Story, my aunt fanny! I did not ask for my eggo to be preggo. I was merely having a fun time at Ramone's and got alittle carried away."

"You molested his couch."

"That what was one time! I don't even remember what happened. Wait, are you implying that I am desperate?"

"What?! No!"

"I mean if it's true, just say it Belle."

"You're not desperate! I didn't even say that! You're getting all worked up for nothing, damn it." Belle shrieked. Bob sighed and nodded.

"You're right, I'm sorry. It's not everyday you get on the front page of Newark Times."

"It'll be okay, Bob. Don't worry." Belle gave Bob a hug, and walked back to her room, but this hug was different then all the hugs she had ever given him. It resulted with a warm feeling lingering around him, and he smiled.

That was when Bob's baby kicked for the very first time.......
~~~~

"FRANK IERO IS NOT DESPERATE!" Frank hollered. Jamia flinched from his sudden outburst. It may have been her, but she swore she saw the glass crack just alittle.

"Of course not honey." She agreed. Remember what I said earlier? Always agree? Indeedish.

"Jamia! What the hell! My hair looks terrible! I didn't even know that I would be carrying the child in the first place, this isn't what we covered in catholic school!"

"It's just made for humor Frank, they're doing it for gossip, that's all."

"You know, I could deal with everyone around town spreading rumors about me and Gerard's secret sadistic affair, or how me and Bob grinded on eachother at Jimmy's, or how Ray's hair had a thing for me, but I will NOT be called desperate."

"Ray's hair?" She almost laughed.

"Focus Jamia!"

"Sorry, but you're overreacting, it's not a big deal."

"No big deal? They're making it look like we got on our knees and prayed to become preggers! This is just too much, my head and feet hurt, I know this is upsetting Captain Skittles, he knows his daddy isn't desperate, ain't that right?" He patted his stomach.

"Frank. Please go lay down, you need to rest."

"I guess. Wake me up before True Blood comes on."
~~~

"I got that boom boom pow, these chickens jackin' my style, they try to copy my swagga-"

"Yeeeah..no." Alicia interrupted, in Mikey's attempt to sing, while going through the newspaper, when she raised an eyebrow.

"Desperate? That's a new one." Alicia laughed, and handed the paper for Mikey to read, he frowned and rolled his eyes.

"I don't understand what the big deal is. So we're pregnant, get on with it. There's more important news than us, I mean really."

"That's true, it's not an issue, it just happened."

"Well nothing's worse than the picture they took."

"Besides you digging for gold, Gerard must've itched really bad."

"He always did have that kind of problem. Ever since he was a babeh."

"Interesting." Alicia nodded.

"Whew..I'm just gonna let it fly right over head, and go somewhere far away. Jax is saying to just let it go."

"He told you?" Alicia mocked.

"Mmhmm."

"Huh." She said in monotone.

"Yeah..he's a really good advice giver."
~~~~

"That's so silly, I can't believe they would write that." Ray smiled, completely unaffected by the paper.

"The media these days."

"Always dishing for a story." Christa agreed.

"I'm rather content being pregnant, to be perfectly honest with you. I mean it gives a whole new 'prospective' on life. I feel like I'm becoming wise beyond my years."

"That's a nice way to look at it, sure different than the guys."

"I know, do you see this picture? Gerard so looks so intense in that one, I wonder if something bit him." He smiled.

"What about Mikey? He flicked that pretty hard."

"I wouldn't be suprised if it landed on Gerard."

"Amazingly, I'm not suprised either." She laughed.
~~~~

"Okay everyone, meeting is in order." Frank announced. Everyone nodded. Frank demanded he hold a meeting to discuss the paper incident, when really he just wanted to bitch, but atleast he had an excuse this time.

"Today I read some rather insulting news. I would just like to point out, I'm not desperate." He added.

"We just need to move on and forget. I mean, since when have we gave a shit about what the media thinks?" Bob asked.

"Good point." Mikey nodded. Just then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Frank groaned. He opened the door to reveal people with cameras.

"Look it's one of them!"

"What the fun? Get off my grass I just had that mowed." Frank snapped.

"What's it like being preggo?!" A camera guy shouted.

"I don't know it feels like a fucking vacay in Hawaii, what do you think?!"

"Are you desperate sir?"

"I'M NOT DESPERATE!"

"Sure you are!" Someone yelled from the back.

"Damn you, damn you all!" Frank hissed.

The cameras snapped, while everyone continued to stomp on Frank's freshly mowed grass, by his favorite mexican gardener, Jose. Finally Frank had enough.

"BOB! CAMERAS! HELP!"

"Cameras?" Bob said in a deep scary voice, with cupcake frosting on the corner of his lips. He approached the mob, with evil in his blue eyes.

"I'm gonna get angry, and you won't like it when I'm angry, I suggest you get those cameras out my sight."

_________________________

Getting close, to the big finale. Keep a heads up. Rates and Reviews please? (:
Sign up to rate and review this story