Categories > Original > Romance > Walking Away Never Sounded So Good

Walking Away Never Sounded So Good

by Scream_Louder 0 reviews

Sometimes, even time doesn't stand a chance against the malicious things in the world.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-07-16 - Updated: 2009-07-17 - 846 words

0Unrated
The world only knows what they believe is true and moral. They are not willing to venture outside of their thoughts to even begin to fathom what really lies around them. If only they would open their eyes would they see how the world really operates. They are NOT in control. I am not in control. The thing that controls this world, this galaxy; it is not of human descent. It is no vampire, no werewolf. No. Those are only what they will be praying and begging for it to be. The boss is much, much worse. Thriving on fear alone, making you face the demons inside you that humans so desperately suppress. The Fallyn is after the one whose destinies , bound together by fate, are to defeat the greatness of the boss’s power. The only question is, will they be able to see past the differences that they share and overcome the obstacles that will be thrown at them. Only time will tell. And time has no limit.
‘No. Wake up. Please wake up! I can’t do this without you.’ I cried hovering over her body. ‘We are supposed to be in this together. Now wake up.’ Even though I knew she wasn’t getting back up. Blood was everywhere. There was no way she had survived that. ‘Please Haven wake up. We have to do this together. It is our fate, written in the stars before we were born. You can’t just leave me.’ I cried out helplessly, trying to revive the one person who had managed to capture my heart and soul.
‘It’s too late’ a vicious voice sounded from in front of me. ‘Your fate was to try and defeat me. Both of you together, not just one of you alone. And you FAILED!’ It roared. ‘Was not even a challenge, pathetic even. I expected more from the pair of you.’ It cackled. ‘But now you must DIE!’ Raising a sword and driving it deep into her heart.
‘NO!!!!!!’ I screamed waking up covered in sweat with tears rolling down my face. I looked around, realizing I was still in the sanctuary of my own home. ‘Fuck.’ I rubbed my face trying to get the nightmare to stop replaying over in my head. Who was that girl? And what was that thing that killed me? Looking over at clock, it read 6:28 a.m. ‘Ugh. I hate Mondays.’
I got up and dressed, grabbing my car keys and headed out the door to my car. Arriving at K&V Tattoo, I got ready for the day ahead of me. ‘Hey guys. How was your nights.’ I called out to my fellow co-workers, Saphira and her twin brother Kyle.’
‘Good. How was yours?’ Kyle asked?
‘Ugh. I had that dream again. The one with the girl and that thing. I don’t know what It was, but whatever it was scared the hell out of me.’ I shuddered. ‘I just wish I knew how come I kept having it every night. It’s like it is trying to warn me of something.’
‘Girl, get over it already. Your 9:15 just called and said he was stuck in traffic so I don’t know what time he’ll be here.’ Saphira yelled from the back room.
‘Okay thanks.’
Later on that day.
‘Closing time!’ Aiden sang out as he ran around the shop. ‘Now I can have my boy all to myself.’
‘Aiden, my dear best friend,’ I said calmly.
‘Yes?’
‘Calm the fuck down. Stop jumping all over the place before you break something. Dang.’ I said laughing.
I looked up as I heard the bell above the door jingle, freezing still as I saw who it was. ‘It’s her.’ I whispered to Aiden.
‘What?’
‘That’s the girl that I keep dreaming about. The one I have nightmares about every single night!’ I whisper yell at him.
‘Hello. My name is Haven. I came to make an appointment.’ She spoke in the quietest voice I had ever heard.
‘Sure, when do you want to get it done?’ Saphira asked the girl since I was incapable of talking.
‘Umm, Tomorrow night sometime; Is that good for you?’
‘Let me check. Tomorrow night, Wynter you are free, want to do her?’
‘Sure. That’s fine.’ I said smiling at her. She’s pretty, I thought to myself. I grimanced. No I won’t get mixed up with another client. Last time that ended badly. ‘Tomorrow at seven sound good?’
‘Perfect.’ She grinned. ‘I’ll see you guys tomorrow,’ she called over her shoulder as she walked out the door.
‘Alright,’ Saphira started. ‘What are you talking about? That is the girl from your dreams. The one that dies?’
‘Yeah and it freaked me out.’
‘Well now you can see if she has any dreams about you.’ Kyle stated. ‘That’d be a great ice breaker. Hello, I’m Wynter and I have dreams about where you die.’ He fell into a fit of laughter.
‘Haha very funny. Let’s close up.’
Sign up to rate and review this story