Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > After all thats said and done could you look at my face?

I hear you've been bleeding..

by kattychatty5 2 reviews

More story..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-07-17 - Updated: 2009-07-17 - 505 words

0Unrated
Gerard Pov

Me is tired. Frankie is an angel, I swear. I hate how bad the scars look, just like when he was 18. I dont like it. Have you ever found an angel, and you try to hold it close...but then..then you just hold it too tight, and you crush it's little wings. Thats what I did to Frankie. I never want to do that again. Im making it up to him..I promise.

Frankies Pov

"I love you Gee" I whisper. He nods "love you" he says back. "I want you" I say looking at him.
"You have me"
"No,no..Like what that used to mean to us" He just stares..thinking. He smiles. When we told each other "I want you" It meant sex.
He gets up, shakes his hair, runs his hands through it. I just watch him. He sits on my abs. I giggle.

"Your voice, I hear you've been bleeding" He says carressing my chin. I stare blankly, realizing that its that song, that makes me think of him.

"Make your choice, they say you've been pleading"

"Oh Gee" I groan this turns me on.

"Heaven help us now, come crashing down, We'll hear the sound as your falling down"

He bounces on my hard on. I groan in pain. "It hurts" I mumble.

"will you pray for me, or make a saint of me?" and he kisses me softly.

"Oh Gee, Do me, as hard as you can..or better yet let me do you!" I say and flip us over.

Gee is my little whore and he knows it.

"You dont know a thing about my sins...Make a saint of me, Frankie baby"

"Oh I intend to" He smiles.

I strip him of his clothes, its been so long since we have done this, he skin looks so amazingly pale.

Then he helps me undress, using the sheets mas cover for his body.
"I love you so much" He moans as I start to put pressure at his entrance.
I thrust, he is so tight. I keep thrusting till I know he cant take it any more, we released at the same time. As always.
He has a hard time with me..cause of my size, he always has, but he is so good at hiding pain, I guess cause he had to do that when he was with Trent.
He pants and sighs and just lays with the sheets wrapped around him sexaly.
I lay next to him, moving the hair out of his face.
"Thank you" He mumbles
"Only cause I love you, Your worth it"
"I love you"
"Dont hide the pain baby, I want to learn and find a way not to hurt you"
"Im in pain then" and he giggles.
I smile "My love"
"Wipe away those tears of blood again" he says
"I will, I want you to rest, I was just eager..I dont like seeing you hurt"
"Someone save us" he says and closes his eyes
Sign up to rate and review this story