Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forgotten Events

Forgotten Events

by Mikari 1 review

A collection of Naruto short stories, mostly humor.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Itachi,Jiraiya,Orochimaru,Sasuke,Tsunade - Published: 2009-05-26 - Updated: 2009-05-27 - 1619 words - Complete

1Funny
My Site: http://piratesboard.net/mikari/

Art Archives:
http://mikaristar.deviantart.com
http://mikaristar.sheezyart.com
http://fanart-central.net/profile-AzureMikari.php
http://artgrounds.com/gallery/Mikari/
http://anipan.com/21462/
http://pixiv.net/member.php?id=4828776
http://pinterest.com/mikariazure/

Forgotten Events: Memory I

Event 01: Poke

"Why do you always poke me on the forehead? I'm your little brother, don't you like me?" Little Sasuke asked.

"I poke you because I care... I guess you wouldn't remember," Itachi replied.

The young Uchiha boy smiled and repeated his name once again for his little brother. "Itachi," he said it slowly pausing after every syllable "I-ta-chi."

The baby sitting on the floor in front of him giggled. "Achi!" He cheerfully squealed. "Achi! Achi!" He extended his little arms towards his older brother waiting to be picked up.

"You can't even say my name right," Itachi smiled amused. "You sound like you're sneezing when you try to say my name, little Sasuke." He sat down on the floor near his baby brother.

"Achi!" The baby boy repeated happily. It was the first word he had ever said. As their first word most kids say 'mom' or 'dad' or a variant of those words like 'mama' or 'papa', but not Sasuke. The first person Sasuke identified with a word was his brother Itachi aka 'Achi'. He picked up a plastic toy kunai and threw it at his older brother hitting him on the forehead.

The kunai bounced off Itachi's forehead and fell on the floor next to him. "That's not very nice." It wasn't long before his baby brother picked up another toy, this time a plastic shuriken, and repeated the action. "Sasuke, don't do that," Itachi tried to make him stop.

"Achi!" Baby Sasuke giggled and continued throwing everything he could get his little hands on at his brother. The little guy could throw pretty hard for a baby.

"Seriously Sasuke, you need to stop doing that" Itachi's tone wasn't as soft as before, now he sounded annoyed.

Sasuke wasn't sure what was going on but he knew he did something wrong. He didn't want his brother to be upset so he did the only thing he could think of to make things better. He crawled to Itachi and gave him a hug.

Itachi couldn't help it but to smile as every hint of annoyance quickly disappeared from his face. He hugged his baby brother back and suddenly his world seemed perfect. Regardless of the pressure he felt being the Uchiha heir who was pushed to be perfect. Even if he was never given any room to make mistakes and even if the pressure would eventually break him, at least for now he had his little brother. Sasuke was just a baby but Itachi felt he understood him better than anyone else ever could.

Then unexpectedly Sasuke picked up the little kunai toy and hit Itachi on the forehead with it as hard as he could.

"Sasuke!" Itachi rubbed his forehead and looked at the smiling face of his baby brother. "I guess that means you care."

Event 02: Summoning Jutsu!

Jiraiya, still young, stood facing his teammate and rival Orochimaru. At the time the three ninjas still called Sarutobi their sensei. "Get ready to face the boss toad. This time my summing will be incredible!" Jiraiya he flipped his long white hair and made a pose.

Orochimaru slowly shook his head. "We'll see who wins," he spoke in a quiet snake-like voice.

"Summoning Jutsu!" Both young men shouted at the same time as the palm of their hands crashed into the ground in front of them. A surge of energy was felt and the chakra grew strong. The summoning was a success... kind of.

They both paused and stared at what they had summoned. "Why don't we do this tomorrow? It's clear we both need a break," Jiraiya offered.

Orochimaru did not agree. Although his summoning wasn't what he had expected he was certain he could beat what Jiraiya had summoned. "No, this fight will continue right now!"

"Wow! What amazing summons!" A third voice was heard. That voice belonged to a woman. Tsunade approached riding on a gigantic slog.

Jiraiya and Orochimaru both glared at her. Somehow they knew she had something to do with their summonings coming out all wrong. "What did you do?" Jiraiya asked.

Tsunade grinned. "I'm not telling. It's a secret... Oh and Orochimaru, Anko was looking for you earlier. I'll let her know where you are."

Before Orochimaru could complain and threaten to kill Tsunade should she dare to reveal his location, a forth voice was heard. "Orochimaru!" The voice was high pitched like a squeal and it terrified even the creepy snake dude.

He knew without turning around to look that the voice belonged to Anko. She was approaching rapidly. "Alright Jiraiya we'll have our fight tomorrow." As soon as those words were spoken, Orochimaru dashed away running for dear life.

"Orochimaru! Where are you going? Wait up!" Anko called hot on his heals.

With a desperate look in his purple eye shadow covered eyes, Orochimaru quickened the pace of his mad dash for safety. How was it possible for a creepy snake dude like him to have a fan girl? It just didn't fit. Why in the world did Anko liked him? He would never understand. Maybe she just had a thing for snakes.

Once the pair was gone, Jiraiya looked at the creatures that had been summoned once again. "Really Tsunade, what did you do?"

She grinned mischievously again. "I told you it's a secret." Tsunade and the slog she had summoned left Jiraiya to continue to stare at the two unlikely summonings.

The young toad sage shook his head. Thinking about it, trying to figure it out was just going to give him a head ache. He started to walk away and glanced just one last time at the summonings. Maybe it wasn't so strange after all. They were a frog and a snake so perhaps it wasn't that unlikely that out of all the possibilities those two would show up.

The frog and the snake watched as they were left alone. "She must have slipped something in their drinks to mess with their chakra and make them summon us," the snake said.

"Yeah, they never take us seriously and summon us intentionally," the frog agreed.

The two looked at each other and nodded in agreement then they smiled. Just because their respective masters didn't get along it didn't mean that they couldn't be friends and play until they both poofed back into their own world.

"I'm going to be hokage!" A little boy proudly declared into the wind. He saw two strange animals playing up ahead and blinked. He rubbed his eyes incredulous. "Arbok and Keropi? Wait till my sister hears about this!" Then he energetically ran off, but his sister already knew.

Event 03: Dark Side

The Sound Four have been given their mission by Orochimaru. They were to depart towards the Hidden Leaf village immediately to retrieve Sasuke. They exited the room with apparent intention of departing right away until Jirobo made an interesting suggestion. To embark themselves in such an activity when they were suppose to leave right away would be foolish yet Kidomaru, Tayuya and Sakon had agreed.

They made their way to the indicated place and got the necessary items, then they started the very pleasant process. What they were doing; that was the reason they joined the dark side in the first place. It was so pleasant, so enjoyable, so delicious. During those moments it felt as if their efforts were worth it. A tough path lay head and they wanted to prepare and in what better way than this?

"What are you still doing here?" The items they held were dropped hearing Orochimaru's sudden yelling and the Sound Four scrambled towards the door. Orochimaru looked at the mess they left behind with disapproval. "Kabuto!" He waited a moment for the ninja to answer or arrive but no reply came. "Kabuto!" He called again, this time in a much louder and angrier tone.

Kabuto arrived in a rush. "Yesh, Owochimashu?" He paused and swallowed. "Yes, Orochimaru?" He asked speaking normally now that his mouth wasn't full.

Orochimaru looked absolutely infuriated. "You were doing it too," he accused. If his arms didn't hurt so much he would be pointing his finger at Kabuto to emphasize the accusation.

Kabuto's eyes widened behind his glassed and he shook his head. His silver ponytail danced from side to side a he did.

"Don't lie to me," Orochimaru was angry.

Seeing that Orochimaru's accusing glare did not change after another brief moment of playing innocent, Kabuto lowered his head, "I apologize."

"Never mind, just clean up this mess of milk and cookie crumbles," after giving Kabuto that order Orochimaru left the room.

"Join the dark side, we have cookies," Kabuto sarcastically said while he cleaned up the mess. Cookies were not the most threatening things in the world yet they had such an immense power over people that even the Sound Four felt compelled to have a delicious cookie snack before they left. Orochimaru had mentioned earlier that sometimes he thought Kabuto and the others were only there for the cookies. "Maybe he's right."

End of Memory I

Disclaimer, I do not own Naruto, Star Wars, Pokemon, Hello Kitty. In case you didn't catch it the little boy at the end of Event 02 is Tsunade's younger brother whom Naruto reminds her of. Event 03 is based on a Star Wars inside joke and on Chapter 195 of the Naruto manga where it says "I will never forgive you who turns to the dark side."
Sign up to rate and review this story