Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Keeps You Beating to a Click-Track Heart

by Noizchild 1 review

Mandy has a mental battle with the whole Rose and US Weekly mess. Nice and short for everyone. More reviews= More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2009-07-17 - Updated: 2009-07-18 - 668 words - Complete

0Unrated
Keeps You Beating to a Click-Track Heart:

I stared at US Weekly once again. Here it is. The one thing I always wanted to happen. I just wanted to crush Rose so badly with some sort of scandal that I could dig up on her. Now, here it is. I should be overjoyed to see Rose going to be destroyed now. But instead, I feel... nothing. It's so weird. I'm not as bitter as I used to be. If I was handed this issue a few months ago, I would have jumped at the chance to drive Rose into scandal and ruin. But now, I don't think it's worth it anymore. My feelings about this whole situation has changed as well. I almost feel sorry for Rose. I don't know if I should though. My mind's is a trap right now. I wanted this to happen to her so that I could be on top again. Now even that doesn't sound appealing to me anymore.

I'm thinking over my life as of late. I don't why I was really jealous of Rose for anymore. I lost that meaning months ago. Why? I can't really say for sure. It's just... gone. I used to be almost like Rose herself with the job and hot caring boyfriend. But then, he dumped me for a stuck-up cow and that drove me to turn into a person I didn't recognize anymore. I haven't noticed this until I met Ryan Ross. He is so nice to me. I can't say what we have so far. But give me some time to see where this goes. Wink Anyway, but back to my original point. Because of Ryan, I have changed some. I don't have any animosity towards Rose anymore. Now that I think of it, she's a really nice woman. She just fell in love at the wrong time. It happens to all of us at different moments. Can't really be helped.

I stared at my computer screen blankly. I don't really feel like doing much today. I can't think of anything at all. I'm at a standstill here. I always wanted to ruin Rose and her blooming career. That chance came when I learned about her relationship with Pete. Now, I have that chance. I looked at the cover of US Weekly over and over again. Part of me says go through with the plan. But the more I look at the cover, the more I don't think it's worth it anymore. But, I can't just sit by and do nothing. I've got to do something. I don't know what. I sat back and sighed to myself. My head's spinning all over again.

Suddenly, my cell phone rang. I quickly returned to earth. "Hm?" I thought. "Who's calling me at that time?" I picked up my phone and opened it up. I ducked down so not to be seen at all.

"Hello?" I whispered into the phone.

"Mandy?" a familiar man's voice asked me. My eyes grew wide in shock.

"Ryan?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah," he said. "Is this a bad time?"

"No!" I whispered loudly. "No, why?"

"Are you free for lunch?" he asked me. I quickly became excited right away. Ryan Ross is inviting me out to out to lunch? Oh wow! This has got to be a dream!

"For real?" I asked him excitedly.

"Yeah," he replied. "So what do you say?" I didn't have to think about that at all.

"Of course!" I almost called out loud before I stopped myself. "I mean, yes."

"Great," Ryan replied. "I'll meet you down there at the cafe."

"Okay," I said. We both hung up together. I sat back overjoyed. My day just got even better. I've got a lunch date with Ryan Ross. This is good, but I still don't know what I'm going to do about Rose and the US Weekly article. Oh, well. Maybe, something will come to me. I hope...

Come I Want to Take You Downtown
Sign up to rate and review this story