Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)

by Noizchild 1 review

Ashlee sees the cover of US Weekly. She runs into Vanessa and she adds on to more of Ashlee's suspisions. More reviews= More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-07-20 - Updated: 2009-07-20 - 683 words - Complete

1Exciting
Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya):

I just got the latest US Weekly today. What do you think I saw on there? My husband on the cover with another woman! Not just any other woman! He was with that Rose woman last night! I knew it! He's cheating on me with her! I knew it from the first time that he introduced me to her. I knew I didn't like her for some reason! Now, I know why! That bitch! She's going to steal my husband away from me. I can't have that at all. But what can I do? How do I stop this evil hussy from standing my man? How? How?

I needed to get away. I headed out to the lobby. The receptionist at the front desk looked up and saw me.

"Going somewhere, Mrs. Simpson?" she asked. (Author's Note: I REFUSE to put Simpson-Wentz here! It offends me!) I looked up at her.

"Nowhere," I said. "Just for a walk."

"Oh I see!" she said. I noticed her trying not to laugh. I glared at her coldly.

"Find something funny?" I asked her. She quickly became serious.

"No, no miss!" the receptionist cried out loud. I glared at her still. I didn't believe her. She probably saw the cover of US Weekly too. Everyone in the world has seen it now. I'm going to be a laughing stock now. I hurried out of the hotel crying. Could things get any worse for me?

Outside of the hotel, I ran into Vanessa again. She seemed to have come back from shopping. Her arms each had a big bag filled to the top with whatever is there. I felt that she was somewhat responsible for this mess. I walked straight over to her. Vanessa looked up and saw me.

"Oh hi, Ashlee!" she called out loud. "So nice to see you again!" I marched straight up to her. She noticed my face right away. "Is... there a problem?" she asked me. I made it over to her and grabbed her on the arm.

"Tell your friend if she ever comes near my husband again," I barked at her. "I'm going to ruin her all the way into the ground!" Vanessa looked at me innocently.

"Huh?" she asked confused. "What do you mean? What are you talking about?" I glared at her coldly. I reached into my purse and pulled out US Weekly. I shoved it right into her face.

"That's Rose on the cover of the magazine!" I almost yelled at her. "You can't lie and say that's not her!" Vanessa quietly looked at the cover for a long time. Her face changed right away.

"Oh yeah!" she called out loud.

"Yes, that's her!" I screamed. "Now stop her before she steals my man away!" Vanessa shook her head innocently as she smiled at me.

"Oh Ashlee," she called out. "Ashlee, Ashlee. I'm surprised at you. You're a famous person. Why would you believe something that US Weekly would say?" I looked at him confused.

"You mean... it's a lie?" I asked her. Vanessa shrugged at me again.

"I don't know," she replied. "But I would talk to him about. Then again, Panda would deny everything. So, just trust your instincts on that one."

"But what if I'm wrong?" I asked her. Vanessa smiled at me innocently and patted me on the shoulder.

"Then, just go with it!" she told me. "What's the worst that could happen?" Then, she walked away and left me standing there in silence. Now, I'm more confused than ever. I really don't know what to do. I guess I have no choice at the moment. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed for help. I waited while the phone rang on the other line.

"Come on," I mumbled. "Pick up! Pick up! Pick up!" Luckily for me, someone did pick up. "Hello?" I asked in desperation. "Yes, I really need your help now. I'm really in a jam. Could you come by and help?"

I Like to Move it, Move it, Move it, Move it
Sign up to rate and review this story