Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Parents Suck. Again.

Parents Suck. Again.

by lostmyfearoffalling 12 reviews

Wow. Can you believe she did it again?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-14 - Updated: 2009-07-18 - 362 words

0Unrated
Ok, I just need to get my anger out. As I've discussed with a ton of you, a ton of us have issues with parents and MCR. They just don't get it. I have enough issues with my mother as is, but she really hates MCR. However, there is a line right? When you don't like something, at age 41, you'd figure that you wouldn't hate on it, especially if it's something you KNOW your child is passionate about.

But yet again, today my mother proved her lack of maturity, maternal instincts, and nice personality. I went out today and bought big canvas so that I could make a painting of Gerard. So I'm drawing him onto the canvas in pencil, and it looks pretty good too. My mom comes over my shoulder and says, without knowing who it is, "That's nice. Who are you drawing?" To which I answered, "Gerard." And she puts her hands on her hips and says, "Ugh. I can't believe you've got the beautiful canvas, and you're dedicating it to [/HIM. ]Like because I was painting Gerard, it wasn't "Nice" anymore. And she turns and walks away.

I wanted to scream at her, and break her nose, and bang her head into a wall.Because what she said was wrong for so many goddam reasons! Three are listed below.

A) At 41 you should be much more mature than to hate on something

B) You should not put down your child's artwork

C) YOU NEVER EVER FUCKING EVER INSULT GERARD WAY TO MY FACE. EVER.

Just further proof my mother, along with many other parents, sucks. I'm sure you all have had similar experiances, but this just really pissed me off. I just can't believe that.

As always, I have a song to properly express my feelings here. Please go listen to Boxcar Racer's I Feel So. It's exactly my point in this, and you get to listen to Tom DeLonge and Travis Barker

*Gee, I love you and I don't give a shit what my mother says. There are very few people that deserve a full canvas as much as you. I think you need a fucking monument.
Sign up to rate and review this story