Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Expect the unexpected.

feelings

by xM3TR0XSTATI0Nx 1 review

feelings and makeup

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-20 - Updated: 2009-07-20 - 336 words

1Funny
GErards point of veiw.

Okay man im pissed. People that i don't like are coming on tour with us that I don't get along with. I haven't liked these girls since high school and i never will. Lets hope it can stay that way.

anyway when we got to where we were preformiong we got a call from our manager, brain. he told us that our make-up and hair artist where not gonna be able to make it and if there was anyone that would be able to help us apply it. Of course there was Bridget and Ashley but i didn't want them touching my hair or doing my make up. Well thanks to Frank, the girls were doing our make-up.

"Okay, everyone is done besides Gerard." Ashley said.

"Gerard! Its your turn!" Frank yelled.

"I no." I said quitely.

I went into the chair just to get it over with. Briget did my hair first. All she did was comb it and part it. Next came the make-up...Ashley. As she put it on, her hand touched my face. It felt weird but i don't know what it ment. I have never felt it something like that before and i didn't think that it would be from her either. I don't know if i wanted that feeling from her or not. Good grils are sooo confusing! wWhat the fuck?!?!?!

Anyway the day went by fast and it was time for the concert. The girls were backstage listening to us. I was still thinking about the feeling trying not to and trying to pay attention to what i was supposed to singing. Frank looked at me with a questioned face and mouth 'whats wrong?' I shook my head and mouthed 'later.'

when the show was completly over, we got all our instruments in the bus, signed a few autographs while one of us would get into the shower. Then when we were all done with the showers we were on the rode again.
Sign up to rate and review this story