Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Scars & Stripes Forever

Chapter 3: Dance Hall Drug

by Sebastien_Is_Hott_ 1 review

Next Chapter... I swear once school starts I will update more regularly...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-20 - Updated: 2009-07-20 - 578 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3:Dance Hall Drug

Kali’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe I forgot about Prom! Thank God Bill stayed over or I would have never remembered! As I showered, I thought about all the work I had left to do. I have to do my hair and makeup, get dressed, and... Oh. I really don’t have that much to do. I guess I’m rushing for no reason. Oops.

After I got out of the shower and dried my hair, I wrapped my towel tighter around me and walked back into my room. Bill was just lying on the bed asleep. I smiled and walked quietly across the room to the foot of the bed.

He was smiling in his sleep. He said something, I don’t know what it was, so I crept up the bed until I was sitting beside him. When he stopped mumbling, I laughed and shoved him off the bed. He landed with a loud thump, and looked up at me, startled. Realization set in and he sat up and stared at me.

“Why did you do that?”

“Because I can.” I smiled and stood up, walking to my closet. I heard him lay down on the bed again, probably falling right back asleep.


William’s P.O.V.


She got up and walked into her closet, while I lied down on the bed again. I wasn’t going to sleep. No, I was far from tired. I was planning my revenge. I was not fixing to let her get away with shoving me off the bed. I leaned against the wall and tried to think of ways to exact my revenge, but every time I closed my eyes, Kali appeared in that short towel. Finally, I gave up on planning, and turned on the tv.


Kali’s P.O.V.


I was pulling a pair of ripped jeans on when I heard the tv turn on. I guess he wasn’t sleepy after all. I grabbed a random shirt off of the shelf and pulled it over my head as I walked back into my room.

~I like square butts and I can not lie...~

Wow. A Spongebob Squarepants Burger King commercial. That’s pretty original actually. Weird, but original. Bill was staring at it, sucked in by the phone book packed booty shorts. I sat down beside him, my back resting on the headboard. I tried to look anywhere but at the t.v. but resistance was futile. Soon both of us were in trance-like states, brains shut down completely by the creepy, plastic-faced “King”.

After what felt like forever, which was actually more like 30 seconds, the commercial was over and I could blink again. I grabbed the remote and turned my t.v. off and turned to look at Bill. He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and shifted so he could face me comfortably. He opened his mouth to say something, but before he could my phone rang.

^...Because we belong together now, yea. Forever united here and now, yea. You got a piece of me, and honestly, my life would suck without you...^

/ Hey Adam!
| Uh... Hey Kali...
/ What’s up? We’re still leaving at 7 right?
| Uh. Yea that’s what I was calling about... I don’t feel very good. I don’t think I wanna go...
/ What?!?
| Yea, sorry. Well, I gotta go. Bye!
/ Wait, what do you-

He hung up on me...
Sign up to rate and review this story