Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Scars & Stripes Forever

Chapter 4: Don't Play Cheap With Your Heart

by Sebastien_Is_Hott_ 0 reviews

new Chappy. Prom Catastrophes part 1...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-07-20 - Updated: 2009-07-20 - 353 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4: Don’t Play Cheap With Your Heart


Kali’s P.O.V.


I can’t believe he’s not going to prom! What am I supposed to do now!?! It’s not like I can find another date now. I guess I’ll just go by myself... In my car... Eat by myself... I can’t dance by myself!?! What am I gonna do!?!


Bill’s P.O.V.


I’m gonna kill Adam. I don’t know what he just told her but she looks like she’s on a sinking ship with no life vest. I called her name but she didn’t answer. She just kept staring at the wall with her mouth open, eyes unblinking. I got up and walked over to her. I stood in front of her and waved my hands in front of her face, but she didn’t even notice. She was gone. I grabbed her shoulders and yelled her name as loud as I could. She flinched and her eyes focused on my face.

“What’s wrong, Kali?”

“Adam doesn’t feel good so he’s not going to go to Prom. He didn’t even let me talk, he hung up instead.” She sat down on the bed and looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I swear I felt my heart break right then. She just looked so sad.

“Why don’t you go with me?”

Her face filled with hope. “Really?”

“Yea, sure. Why wouldn’t I wanna go to Prom with my best friend?”

I’m not sure how she moved that fast but one-second she was 2 feet away from me and the next second she was attached. It had to be the best hug I’ve ever had. When she finally pulled away, she was grinning from ear to ear. I smiled back at her causing her to hug me again. I laughed as she released me and ran from the room singing at the top of her lungs. I sat back on the bed, smiling to myself. This was going to be an awesome night...
Sign up to rate and review this story