Categories > Original > Romance > For Our Sins

Are we?

by RenoTurk 1 review

My beta reader gone on holiday :( sorry if there is a ton of mistakes...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-07-21 - Updated: 2009-07-22 - 1839 words

0Unrated
Hanatou and Takahashi did not speak about the evening they had spent together for over two weeks, neither knew if the other was just drunk and regretted it. Hanatou wondered if he needed too, they sat at the table in silence again and in the end, he kept his mouth shut.

“I'm gonna be late in so don't start me any dinner okay?” Hanatou looked into the cheerful deep blue eyes of Takahashi.

“Okay.” He smiled back. “I'm going to catch up on my dissertation work.”

Takahashi watched him head out, it was a Saturday and there was no University but he had plenty to be getting on with. He was studying economics and he needed to keep on top of what he was doing. He'd been working for a few hours that afternoon and took a break on the sofa. He put the television on and sipped on the home made slushy.

Takahashi still didn't know what to make of that night after the karaoke, and Hanatou had just carried on around him like it had never happened!

Takahashi wasn't as outward going as his friend, he needed to know if what he'd said was true, but at the same time he didn't want rejection. He closed his eyes, remembering the smell of Hanatou's aftershave and the warm breath on his skin.

Somewhere in his musings Takahashi ran his hand along his groin. He was imagining Hanatou's hands on him, the delicate long fingers that had ran up and down his arousal. Takahashi ignored the little voice at the back of his mind telling him to go to the bedroom, he slid his hand under the waist band of his trousers.

The television in the background churned out adverts for toys, films and gadgets, returning to the music programme, he forgot about it as his fingers curled around his semi-hardening penis, idly toying with it and coaxing it to life.

Takahashi's breathing changed, getting a rasping edge to it, as his fingers moved, lightly covering the mushroom-top and brushing the edges with his fingers. He imagined it as his flatmates hand and let out a little moan. All he wanted from Hanatou was some kind of sign that the feelings he had expressed were true.

His fingers continued to slide up and down his hot flesh, his palm sliding over the soft tip, a small clear fluid forming from his self-pleasure. It struck Takahashi that for all his imagining he still wasn't sure he could take the idea of a man inside him. It seemed as though allowing it would break his last objection to the idea that he was indeed gay, or bi at a push. He continued to stroke the hard rod, head back and eyes closed he was feeling very satisfied.

There was no alert to the fact that Hanatou had walked through the door. The music channel drowned out the soft click of the door closing and he was lost in his own pleasure. Hanatou walked in and stopped in his tracks at the sight.

Lost in his own administration the younger student continued to play up and down his cock, tugging on the length. There was a soft gasp when he got a good spot for himself and the little moan elicited a deep stirring in Hanatou's belly. It was just so damned cute to watch and so arousing at the same time.

If Takahashi had known about the voyeur he'd have ran a mile, well that was until he opened his eyes when more fingers ran along the soft exposed belly. Hanatou couldn't resist, it was so hot he wanted to feel him too.

“Oh,” Takahashi's eyes widened, his cheeks flushing, “oh...”

“Enjoy it.” Hanatou's voice was deep and husky. “Carry on, it's good to watch.”

“Please,” his friend moaned, hips swaying softly, “touch me.”

He wasn't even sure when he'd get the chance again, he wanted to savour the touch. The dark haired student ran his fingers down under Takahashi's jeans and nudged along the base of Takahashi's cock. Takahashi took the hint, his stroking continued over the engorged organ and his balls tightened, he was sure he wasn't going to last much longer.

“I want to touch you inside.” Hanatou whispered. “I've been thinking about it a lot.”

“I'm not ready for sex.” Takahashi's hand paused, he looked at Hanatou cautiously.

“Silly, I meant my fingers.” Hanatou smiles, he put two of his digits to Takahashi's mouth. “If you get them all wet I am sure we'll get it right.”

“You better...” Takahashi groaned, his mouth opening and sucking in the digits, his hand still grasping his own shaft.

It didn't take long for saliva to drench his fingers, Hanatou's own arousal pressed against his trousers but he was more interested in Takahashi's reactions. Takahashi had started to pump at his flesh again, his eyes hazy as he opened them, the wet liquid falling down his chin as he serviced the digits pushed to his mouth. Hanatou pulled them away and with his free hand slid down the other students pants to the floor. He spread Takahashi's legs, getting him to lay down on the sofa, he leant over him, legs between his, the soft material brushing the naked flesh of Takahashi.

“Fuck, you just... look so damned horny.” Hanatou moaned, his fingers wetly toyed around the tight, unused hole. He wanted to add it looked like he could have slammed into him and heard him yell, but he wasn't going to let Takahashi's pleas about not being ready go unheard.

Takahashi's legs were spread, his balls going up and down as he stroked, his administration continued, the pre-cum running over his fingers. Hanatou moved his fingers and traced up along the dribbling clear liquid, he then smeared that around the tight ring of muscles. Takahashi's hips jerked, even that was so good he wanted to spend there and then.

When a finger pushed through his tight ring the student growled out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Hanatou felt him hugging tight around him, tighter than any girl had, his cock pushed and twitched against his trousers, when the muscle relaxed and he pushed deeper he watched his friend's face contort. Takahashi found the new invasion a little uncomfortable at first and then suddenly Hanatou's finger somehow brushed the sweet spot, he jerked against it, his cock leaking streams of clear liquid.

“Oh!” Takahashi yelped, it was so tightly hugged and he couldn't hold back, the finger probing him inside was so solid to the sensitive prostate he lifted off the sofa as he spent hard. Clear white seed spread over his hands, splashed over his shirt and his balls ached it was that good.

Hanatou moved from him, his own erection in need of attention, he leant over as his finger pulled free, he kissed him deep and then headed to the bathroom. Takahashi fell back on the sofa spent and confused, he'd not even stuck around to talk to him, after getting up the courage he waited politely outside the bathroom, he was a mess.

“You can come in.” Hanatou mumbled from the other side, he could hear his restless feet. “I'm in the shower so I'll be a while.”

“Oh...” Takahashi slid through the door and closed it behind him, he cleaned up, his face still flushed and his cheeks red with embarrassment. “Hana-san?”

Hanatou looked over, water cascaded over him, he had already taken care of his own arousal and was now unashamedly cleaning up. Soapy suds washed over his well defined body and Hanatou's deep brown eyes watched him, he cocked his head to show he was paying attention. Takahashi felt very aware of his messy top and pants, he swallowed and looked at him.

“Hana-san um...” He really didn't know how to approach the subject but he wanted to know how the other student really saw him. “Do you really want me or just like to... to...”

“Tease you?” He stepped from the shower, turning the water off and got a towel wrapped around his waist. “I told you, I like you.” He leant and kissed his lips. “You don't seem to know what you want off me though.” With that he walked out of the bathroom and into his room.

Takahashi watched him past and shut the door, he was right, he didn't really know for sure. He knew he really found his flatmate hot, he knew that he wanted him over any girl or guy he'd seen but he wondered if it was just a comfort zone? Hanatou was at home, he was his friend, he didn't have to worry about him hating annoying habits.

Hanatou flopped on the bed, lit up a smoke and surfed through several channels before settling on a re-run of an old Gundam. He sighed, he liked Takahashi but he wondered if he really wanted to be too deeply involved, they already lived together and both interactions had been casual but admitting to a relationship might be too much too soon for two curious people.

“Hana-san...” Takahashi opened the door. He was nervous. “I... I know I like you, and have a while now so please... can you um, think about it?”

“Okay.” Hanatou smoked and looked at him. “But like I need my own space... I have to study so no pissing me off when I am busy.”

“Same here...” Takahashi looked at him. “I just figured we spend a lot of time together, it shouldn't have to be awkward and it has been the last couple of weeks.”

“Yeah sorry.” Hanatou moved over so he could join him. “Well we can see how it goes.”

Takahashi wrapped his arms around Hanatou and smiled, his head rested on his chest as he listened to him breathing. Hanatou finished his cigarette and played with the purple locks, he always had this way of looking too innocent for his own good. He yawned and closed his eyes.

“I'm not in tomorrow.” He said as he drifted off towards sleep.

“Okay.” The younger student smiled, he could make him dinner and finish the dissertation he had got distracted from.

“I'm taking Natsumi-san out to the pictures. Some stupid double date crap.”

“D, Date!” Takahashi looked at him, sat upright. “But... you just said...”

“I can't just dump her now can I?” Hanatou looked at him. “I promised to go, it's probably going to suck since she's invited Shiki and his girlfriend, it's not like I am going to bed with her.”

“I guess not.” Takahashi sighed, he slid to his feet. “I'll go sleep now. There's salad in the fridge.”

“Night.” Hanatou waited until he'd left and sighed, he didn't know how to explain it to the younger man. If his parents worked out he was interested in guys they'd think it was something to blame on Takahashi, then he'd be sent to another school. He lay back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story