Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This is how I Disappear

HOME WORK

by lestiie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Published: 2009-07-22 - Updated: 2009-07-22 - 1019 words

0Unrated
'do you want to go for a walk?' Daniel asked slightly and pointed his arm out towards the trail.
'yeah, I guess' I said rubbing my neck, and pulled my too-long curly hair around so it sat loosely on my right shoulder, as I did I smelt the pungent aroma of the new fruity shampoo Mom had gotten me before I'd arrived. I never could find that shampoo again. Evey now and then I'll pass some one who's hair smells the same and it just takes me back to that summer camp.
We walked down the long trail, getting to know each other more and more. He'd taken me down to the river that although I had no idea at the time, that river would be the same place I'd give him my hand in marriage. We sat down on the bank and skipped stones.
he sun was slowly setting by the time we returned to the campsite.
The next night after lights out Daniel had come and gotten me from my room and we went down to the lake and just talked the whole night. He'd told me how his older sister had run away when he was younger and when she returned home she was different, she no longer laughed, instead she would just shrug and leave. I told him everything about me, I even told him about my stint in rehabilitation for an eating disorder I had when I was in year five and how my family had kept it a secret in case some one thought to blame my 'milf' of a mother.
I thought of him as a good friend from then on. We'd hang out during the day and work together on the tasks during the day, Daniel would often have to go off and help other people there seeing as he was there as a trainee leader plus with Jeff always off with my sister both Daniel and Allen the other trainee were pretty much working overtime to make sure everyone was okay. And each and every night he'd come and get me from my cabin and we'd go and hang out down by the river. But on the second week we where there I remember l waited all night at the my window but Daniel never came, the next day he practically ignored me. Not knowing why I went to Emily.
'Lilly, he probably likes you' Emily said.
'what yeah as a friend' I said confused.
'No like, like like you' she said and smiled a suggestive smile.
'No way' the funniest thing was I actually didn't ever think of that as a possibility, I never actually thought of him that way and even though I'd only known him a mere week It felt like a life time.
'Lilly' she said grabbing my shoulders 'hook in with him' she said, sounding like a true bogan. I never knew what made her change into that but although I didn't know it at the time, luckily Em came out the other side and now she is as classy as Audrey Hepburn.
I didn't say anything to that remark.
'Wait how old is he any way?' she asked after a few minutes.
'Eighteen'
'What he's my age, Lilly he's too old for you' she said.
I let out a small laugh.
'haha, like you can talk Em, Jeff is four years older then you'
'Yeah but thats different, You'll understand when your older' she said trying to sound mature.
'Your only two years older then me'
'Shut up, I've got to go' she said in a half joke and I was pretty sure she was confused as well.
That night as I got dressed for bed there was a knock on the widow. I was so excited to see it was him, but I was unable to take what Em had said earlier that night. I opened it slowly which revealed an embarrassed looking Daniel. Suddenly It hit me why. I was getting changed when he arrived. I had no top on and only short shorts on. Frantically I rushed around and grabbed my jumper and pulled it on. Then I returned to the window my cheeks burning red with embarrassment.
'do you want to come down to the river?' he asked.
'Yeah,' I said, pulled on some shoes and quietly jumped out the window, being as quiet as possible so I wouldn't wake up the two sleeping eleven year old I had been forced to share a room with.
On the walk down to the river Daniel pretended like nothing was wrong but I couldn't get it off my mind.
'hey, why did you ignore me yesterday?' I asked.
'I don't know' he shrugged looking away.
'Yeah you do, tell tell'
'You'll laugh' he said and perched him self on a rock once we had arrived at the river.
'No I wont' I said playing with my hair and silently praying that he would say it so I didn't have to.
' I think I like you Lilly and I now thats weird because we've only known each other for like a week and a half but I don't know...don't hate me'
'what!?' I said and stopped dancing 'I don't hate you, I couldn't hate you...what?!'
'well I don't want to ruin the friend ship, like it'll be awkward now, because you know, I like you and you just don't...and' he slumped and his head fall into his hands.
'Its not...it wont be awkward' I say and sit down facing him, one leg draping off the rock 'I uh..I think I like you too'
'what? Really? Why?'
'why wouldn't I' I said and waited until he looked at me.
We held eye contact for a moment and slowly we moved in for a kiss. A sweet innocent kiss. That was the moment I knew I liked him. Now eight years later its time to commit.
'See Lilly, You guys are ment to be, You'll be the perfect wife' Emily says
Sign up to rate and review this story