Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > He Loves Me,He Hates Me

He Loves Me,He Hates Me

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

An energetic and happy girl moves in a new town and goes to a new school,she finds out that she was a boy living by her and he is very cool and hot.They start to hang out and there are times when h...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2009-07-23 - Updated: 2009-07-23 - 1957 words

-1MarySue
She ran into the empty new house and giggled.The girl had just moved in,she was a rich girl,her father owned a famous company,and her mother was an actress.She lived in a community with many rich people,and now went to a rich school.Everything included money around her,but she didn't care and always just had fun doing what she wanted.
"Sweetie,go pick out your room and tell us which one you pick after.",her mother said to her.She squealed and ran upstairs looking in every room.Every one was big and and cool,but one interested her more.She walked into a room and stared as she looked around.It was another big room that had a huge closet and enough space for an elephant,but she loved how that room had a balcony.She opened the slide door and walked onto the balcony.She laughed as she twirled around on it and she stopped as she leaned on the rail and looked around.There was a house next door and she looked straight ahead to see the person's room by her had a balcony too.She giggled and walked back into the room,she felt so happy and over all that,excited,because she was going to start a new life,and she would make sure it would be an awesome one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two men walked out of my new room as the had finished putting in my bed and so many boxes that had all my clothes and things in them.I twirled again,I felt so much excitement and just wanted to hurry up out of here and go meet people.
I should probably explain myself......yeah,I will.
OK.
I am Sakura Haruno,currently in high school.Age 16.
I have long pink and sily soft and smooth hair that drops to my waist.
I have light,and kinda pale skin that feels very smooth and super flawless skin.
I have shiny emerald eyes with some full lips and shiny white teeth.
"I hate it when people dress up there dogs and I hate the color pink.Even though I am a hyper girl,I'm usually very much into black and red.I hate it when somebody doesn't believe me on something and I have to persist that it's true.I hate it when people's mom show me baby pictures because,I mean really,who wants to see naked baby photos?I hate it when somebody thinks that everything has to be just perfect.I hate it when somebody acts all that,even though they clearly aren't.I hate it when girls can't stop talking about hair and nails,and ignore important things.
"I like everything else other then that,but I feel like I'm missing a very important fact,I don't know,but then again,I always feel like that.
"Alright,I have everything,so I guess I'l get started on unpacking.",I said and started to go through boxes.
I was super tired at the end,but I finally finish unpacking everything in those boxes.I am now done,and shall go to the mall and get some new clothes for my new school.I may hate shopping,but I can't look stupid or awful on my first impression.Either that,or I end up eating by trash cans and sitting alone without any working partners.I need friends,or I will die a sad old cat lady,and I don't even like cats.Which reminds me,I have my golden retriever,Hachi.He is my numver one best friend and I couldn't be anywhere without him,even though he wasn't in y room right now.
"Ma,please bring Hachi to me.",I called to her.A few seconds later,a dog burst in my room and ran out on the balcony to me and started to jump on me and licked my face.I smiled and my phone started beeping.I took it out and saw a text from one of my old friends.I smiled as I started texting back..but Hachi jumped on me again making me throw my cell.I gasped and turned as I saw it heading down and about to hit somebody on the head.
"Hey!",I called.The guy looked up and the cell hit him in the face.
OK......maybe not my best idea....I guess I'll go check how he's doing.....yeah.......
I ran out of the house with Hachi following and turned towards the backyard.The guy was still on the floor rubbing his head.I picked up my cell and tecxted quickl and then placed it in my pocket and turned to the guy on the floor.I walked up and bent down,our faces were only a couple inches away.He opened his eyes and they widened.I smiled nervously and waved.
"Hi,sorry about that.",I said as I stood up straight and held out a hand.He ignored it and stood up by himself.He rubbed his forehead againa dn looked at me.He turned himself to me and I smiled again.
He had a wird style of hair,all spiked up in the back and flat out in the front but to the sides.He had light skin with pale eyes and wore a white t-shirt and jeans with sneakers,showing off his muscles.So very hot.
Man,he is really hot.
I can't believe I hit a hot guy,but I wonder....
Would it be funny if I hit a dork,then again....
It was funny already that I hit this guy,well only a little......
"Who are you supposed to be?",he asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
"I am Sakura Haruno.",I said and smiled brightly.He stared at me with the same slightly annoyed face.
"Hmph.",he said as he stared.
"Anyways,sorry about the whole thing that happened.It's just that when I was texting,Hachi here jumped on me and I let go of the cellphone and it fell and hit you in the face.",I said.
"Whatever",he said as he looked down at the dog,and then back at me.But his eyes went back down again and he loked back up at my face.I just kept smiling.He suddenly gave me a look that spelled out 'you're wierd' and I looked down at myself.I was wearing my pj shorts with an old shirt and flipflops with my hair in two low pigtails that was swung over on my shoulder.
"Well,I know I'm dressed like a total bum,but I was just getting in something comfortable.",I said and smiled again.Hachi barked and sniffed my pocket.I took my cell out and it was another tect,but from him.My old boyfriend,he wouldn't leave me alone because of how I had to leave him since I was moving,and he couldn't except that we were no longer dating.
I sighed and flipped my phone up and started texting saying to leave me alone,once again.I placed the cell back in my pocket and my phone suddenly started to ring.I smiled at the boy once againa nd took out my cell.I just loved my ringtone,it was my favorite song.My boy by Buono.I placed it to my ear and turned away from the guy.
"What?",I whispered to my ex.
"Come back,I need you.",he said.
"Well,I sure as hell don't need you.Just get a new girl,we're done.",I said a little louder.
"Baby,just come back to me!I love you!",he yelled.It was loud enough for the guy to hear.I turned to him and giggled nervously and then turned back to my phone and sighed.
"Just leave me alone,get it through your mind,or I wil tell the truth.",I said.
"What truth?",he asked innocently.
"Fine you made me say it,I hate you and was cheating!",I yelled and flipped the phone off and took out the battery and sighed in relief.I turned back to the guy and he was staring at me woerdly.
"OK,well I guess I should go now.",I said and turned to thr right to walk away.I sudenly stopped noting I was heading to the backyard,and turned back to the guy and walked ahead to the front yard.I smiled nervously at him and just hurried into my house.
Wow,I made a total idiot of myself,but I'll stay calm because I will not be some wierdo.I will love myself and become who I am destined to be.....
but,now it sounds like I'm giving a lame lecture on how you should keep hope and faith in your heart.
Gosh!What is wrong with me!
I suddenly remembered the guy never told me his name and walked out on my balcony and looked down,but he was gone.I sighed in disappoint and looked up to see the guy in the room across from me.I smiled,but suddenly stopped smiling when I saw a girl suddenly hungrily start rench kissing him.He kissed her back and lifted off her shirt.I stared in amazement,he sure moved fast.Unless,they had already been dating.The girl pushed him back and walked toward him,where I no longer had a view of them.I looked down awkwardly and noticed Hachi with his paws on the rail and his head on his paws.
"That was kind of wierd,don't you think?",I said to him.He did a soft nod."I wonder how old he is.",I said.Hachi nodded softly again and looked at me with these eyes of some warning."What is it?",I asked.He gave a slight nod to the house next door and I turned my head,but immediately regretted it.The guy was there,and he was looking at me.My eyes went wide,and I noticed Hachi ran away.I just kept staring in shock and embarrasment.The girl he was with,I got a good view of her.She had long red hair with light skin,but I couldn't see her so close.She wore only a panty and bra,but I mostly kept my eyes on him and how he was staring at me.The girl wrapped her arms around his chest and kissed his neck oing to his back.I gulped as he didn't remove his eyes from me,the dark eyes.We stared at eachother,and I couldn't help but lose myself as I stared at him.
Woof!
I heard my dog bark and jumped instantly.I turned away and Hachi wa suddenly runing towards me.My eyes widened and Hachi jumped on me and stared licking me on the face.I tried to push him off,and he finally got off.I thought about how the guy was staring.
Was he still staring?
I'm too scared to turn back.
Gosh,I could hear my heart thumping.
But I can do it,and I will.....
I turned around but to see the shades covering the inside.I sighed in relief and turned back to Hachi who was breathing heavily with his tongue sticking out of his mouth.
"Alright,well lets go to the mall and get somethings.",I said and headed in my room.


It freaked me out with the whole guy thing,but I forgot all about that when I was getting super excited about going to the mall and shopping for some kickin' hot and cool clothes.This was going to be so great!Whoo!
Sign up to rate and review this story