Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > He Loves Me,He Hates Me

Chapter 1:)

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-23 - Updated: 2009-07-23 - 1782 words

-1Illiterate
I wore some tight jeans with a white shirt that ha short sleeves that went to my elbows,and some black converts.I left my hair in the two pigtails and placed the leash on Hachi and went to my mom.
"Off to the mall already?",she asked.I nodded and she gave me a credit card.I smiled and headed outside.I walked down the dirveway when I noticed the guy getting in his car with the girl.I looked away quickly,and can feel my cheeks get a little pink.
Gosh,if he saw that,he would totally think I'm some kind of stalking perv.
Gosh!I better act quick!
I started running by Hachi towards the mall when I felt a pair of eyes on me.I just kept going though like there was nothing to hide,but there were so many things to hide,and things that I should have never seen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was at the mall now and I had bought many things.I held the bags as I also held an ice-cream cone.I smiled as I licked it happily and I gave Hachi a lick too.
I know that sounds nasty,but I can do whatever I want.
Even though that was also nast to me at first,but now I don't care.
Woof!
Hachi barked as he stared at something.I looked from Hachi forward and my eyes widened as I let my mouth drop open.He was here,that dude.Gosh,if he saw me I would be totally dead.
He was wearing a black shirt that had sleeves going to the elbow,just like me,with some jeans and sneakers,and with him girl and guys.They all seemed to be his friends because I saw him talking with a blond boy.The blond boy laughed as his eyes suddenlt settled on me and he smiled.I smiled back,but then he started to tap Sasuke's shoulder and he pointed at me.My eyes widened and I turned away quickly.OK,Hachi,just act like nothing.",I whispered.Hachi turned away from the guy and we started to walk away,but a voice exploded behind me.
"HEY!",the voice said.I jumped yelping a little and made my ice-cream jump.I turned around and the blond boy was standing in front of me.I smiled nervously,and behind him were the girlls and boys and him.
Gosh,this is going to be very bad!
"Ummm,hi.",I said changing my voice a little so that the guy wouldn't recognize.He didn't seem to notice because he was looking aroudn boredly.
WOOF!
Hachi barked.I sighed as the guy turned his head and his eyes stopped at me.I bit my lip as I looked down and squeezed my eyes shut.
"Thanks alot.",I whispered to Hachi.He barked happily at me and suddenly pulled.I pulled him back and looked up to see a poodly walking proudly with a woman.Hachi kept barking and pulling.Soon,the poodle turned to us and started barking and pulling to him.Hachi started to run to the poodle,but I held him back.I droped my bags and placed both hands on the leash.But Hachi won at the end,and I fell on my buut as Hachi started to run towards the poodle.I kept pulling but it wouldn't work.I slid past people and they looked at me shocked.Hachi ran on a table,and my eyes widened.But luckily there was a skateboard,and I slid on my feet and jumped on that skateboard and flipped it as I jumped on the table.People gasped and stared at me as I rolled ont eh table.Hachi jumped down and I flipped the skateboard down,and Hachi suddenly stopped.I gasped as the skateboard kept going,and headed for an ice-cream stand.I held my hands up as the skateboard screeched to a stop and made me fly forward and over the counter dropping a bowl of sprinkels and dropping them all over me.I herad Hachi's barkings come closer and I looked up to see ice-cream coming down,and soon,there was choclate ice-cream on my face.I wiped it off and sighed.
At least it was my favorite flavor,man.....
I stood up and noticed the blond boy with his friends and the guy coming towwards me.I gasped and fell again as I slipped on the ice-cream and landed on chocolate.
"Wow,that was awesome,but sad about this.",the blond said leaning against the counter to look at me.Hachi was beside him and barked at me.
He was so going to pay.......
I stood yp again carefully and got on the counted and jumped down.I wiped the chocolate away but still slipped a little as I walked to grab some napkins.
"Ummmm,are you okay?",I heard a girls voice.I turned around to see a blond gilrl standing beside a dirty blonde,a brown haird,and a dark purple haired girls.I sighed and nodded.
"Yeah,I think I'll go home now.",I said and suddenly remembered the bags.
"What?",the blonde asked.
"I have to get my bags!",I said.
"Got 'em.",I heard a guy say.There was a guy qith long brown hair and wierd pearly eyes holding my bags.I walked towards him slipping on my way and grabbed my bags.
"OK then,bye.",I said as I grabbed Hachi's collar.He suddenly started to run again and a hand grabbed his colar holding his back.I looked up to see the guy,him.
Oh,wow,this is a little awkward.
"Ummm,thanks.",I said.Hachi barked at me and then started to lick my pants.I sighed and looked back at the guy.
"Eh,Teme,lets go now.",the blond said.Was that his name,Teme.
"Yeah,alright.",the guy said in a husky voice.He let go of Hachi's collar and I grabbed a hold of it.I started to wlak away from them wiping the chocolate away from me,when I suddenly felt my cell beeping.
I let go of Hachi's colar,and grabbed ahold of his leash instead but tightly,and dropped the napkins and placed the phone to my ear.
"Yo.",the voice said.
"You called!",I said happily.It was Kiba,my second best friend.He lived around this town,he moved a couple years ago.I was going to see him,but didn't expect him to call to early.
He had brown hair with hazel brown eyes and slighty tanned skin.He was a cute boy when he was little,and I wonder what he looks like now.
"Yeah,I'm heading to your house.Be ready.",he said.
"OK.",I said and jumped excitedly as we hung and I squealed and laughed.People looked at me like I was crazy,but who cares.I ran toward the doors and to my house.

I ran to my room to get dressed.I took a quick shower and washed away all the sticky sweetness.I wore some new pair of jeans and a black tank top and put a sweater over it.I fixed my hair into a pony tail and ran to the door as the doorbell rang.I opened it and smiled as he was there,by best friend.
"Kiba.",I said happily jumping on him.I wrapped my legs around him and he started to stumble back.
"Sak,hows it going?",he asked as he wrapped his arms around me.Je felt so strong,but then he started to feel so very warm,like back then.I laughed,but I suddenly saw a car driving into the driveway next door.Ohmygosh!He was here.
I jumped down and smiled up at Kiba.He looked just the same,but he was different a little.He had grown to be such a hot guy.He wore a white t-shirt with an unbuttoned black shirt and jeans with sneakers.
"You look so hot!",I said and hugged him again.
"And you look hot too!",he said and spun me around in the air.He set me down,and the car next door beeped.
"Kiba,didn't know you would come out here.",I heard a husky voice say.Kiba turned his head and grinned.
"Yo,you live here?",Kiba said.
Ohmyfreakingosh!
They knew eachother!
"Yeah.",I heard the guy say.I turned as I saw him walking towards us.
"Ummm,hi again.",I said smiling.He nodded at me.
"You two know eachother already?",Kiba asked.I laughed nervously.
"Yeah,there was a couple of incidents that occuried.",I said and cleared my throat quickly.
"Yeah,but I only know her name.",he said.
"Thats right,I never got to know your name.",I said remembering.
"Sasuke Uchiha.",he said.I nodded understand,but my eyes went wide as I now knew who he was.He was apart of the richest family in Japan.Gosh,this is crazy!
"I never knew you knew her.",Sasuke said Kiba.
"I've known her for years,buy moved away here a couple years ago.She just moved here so I came to say hello to my girl.",he said and threw an arm over my shoulder.I giggled and hugged him again.
"Hmph.",Sasuke said.
"Well,how about we go to the movies?",Kiba said and grabbed my hand and started pulling me to a shiny motorcyle parked on my driveway.
"Thats yours,wow!I never thought you would get so cool!",I said amazed.He chuckled and handed me a helmet.I pushed it away.
"Here.",he said pushing it back to me but I pushed it away again.
"No way,I want to feel the wind in my hair as I ride on this thing with you.",I said and giggled.
"Sak,you are still the same.",he said and smiled at me.
"I know.",I said happily and hopped onto the motorcycle.
"See ya,Sasuke.",Kiba said.I waved as well and he nodded turning away to enter his house.Kiba got on and revved the motor to life.We drove backwards off the driveway and he turned to the left and rode fast down the road tot he exit.I laughed and placed my hands around him as I noticed Sasuke look back at us,and then quickly away.I smiled and then closed my eyes as I cuddled Kiba.I just want to forget everything now,because I have my best friend and I am now going to have the time of my life.
Whoo!Yeah!
Sign up to rate and review this story