Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > He Loves Me,He Hates Me

Chapter 2:)

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-10 - Updated: 2009-08-10 - 1879 words

-1Illiterate
That night was so fun,that we even got into some trouble with lots of people.But that's what made it even funner.So,to the stroy...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So,Sak,have fun?",Kiba asked as we stood in front of my door.It was so late,which might mean more chores.
"Yep,the best ever.Gosh,I rmember when we were just kids and we first met.",I said and sighed hugging him again.He sighed and hugged me ack.There,I started to remember when we first met...
My age was only 7.I was always so fascinated about everything and never payed attention to things I had to.But,we were playing a game against eachother in my class.I was supposed to catch the ball to win a point.So I got ready and evberything,but then my eyes were caught by a flower growing in the ground.It made me so happy,and I walked to it and grabbed it from the ground planning to plant it by my house.
I looked up and the ball swung right across my face.I looked back,and the opposite team was cheering.I looked back and my team was glaring at me.
"Ummm,sorry.",I said.
"You loser,you lost the game!",a kid yelled at me.
"Come on Haruno!You're so weird!",a girl yelled.I looked down hurt,and tears fell from my eyes to the ground making spots.
"Hey,leave her alone!",I heard.My head shot up and I saw somebody walking past the opponents crowd,and my eyes widened.It was the coolest and cutest guy in the school,Kiba.
"Dude?",a guy asked.
"Leave her alone!She didn't do it on purpose!Big deal,she lost a game for some flower,it's not like she meant for it!",Kiba said and then walked up to me.
"Umm,thanks.",I said softly.He smiled and lfted his fingers to my cheek wiping away the tears.
"No big,come on.Let's go inside and play our own game.",he said.I couldn't help but smile,so I nodded agreeing.
That was when I first met him,and it was the sweetest day of my life.

"Sak,we've been hugging for a long time now,you know.",he said.I realized that as wella nd laughed pullign away.
"Sorry,I was thinking about something.But anyways,I'm so glad to see you again.I want to hang out very soon again.",I said.
"You got it.",he said giving me a kiss on the forehead,and then waving as he walked to his motor,got on,and rode away.I sighed happily,and turned to come in.But there was a guy staring at me from Sasuke's driveway.
"Ummm,hi,I think.",I said alking up closer.
"So,you know Kiba.You're the new neighbor,right?",he said.I nodded smiling.
"Yep,I'm Sakura Haruno.Who are you?",I said.
"Itachi Uchiha.",he said.Wow,no wonder he looked like Sasuke.
"So,you're Sasuke's brother.",I said.
"You know Sasuke already?",he asked.
"Yeah,a couple incidents,but yeah.Other than that,I know him.",I said.
"Oh,well be careful.That's all I have to say.",he said.
"What do you mean?",I asked.
"Well,Sasuke is very good with girls,and has slept many girls before.",he said.I gulped and cotinued to smile.
"Well,that's OK.I mean,I never said I liked him.",I said.
Oh,but God,I do
He's so yummy
Delicious
So,mouth watering.....
"Well,good,I fotgot to ention he left some pergnant.",he said.
Ok,daydream over....
"What?",I asked.
"Yeah,but never took responsibility.Sonce you don't like him,I'll be happy to tell you this anyways.",he said and turned to walk away.I turned and walked away too towards my house.
I opened the door slowly and walked in closing the door behind me.
"You're late.You take out the trash this whole week.",my mom called to me.
"Yes,ma'am.",I called to her and walked to my room.I opened the door,and Hachi's barking wook me up again.
I took off my sweater and got a pen.OK,I'm going to wake up Sasuke and ask him to know the truth.He couldn't possibly have left women pregnant,bot him!
I walke dout ont he balcony and looked up.His light was on.That must mean he's awake.
"Sasuke!Sasuke!",I whispered loudly.One moment.......No response.
OK,then the pen it is.
I took my stance and closed my eyes taking a deep breath.Alright,lets go!
I thrw the pen with all my force and opened my eyes to se Sasuke duck the pen and the pen smack into his room wall.He looked up at me and sighed.
"What the hell are you doing?",he asked.I started to explain,but my eyes widened and I felt my face go chery red.
His hot fantastic body,had only pj pants on
No shirt
How sexy!
"Well,I was trying to call you,but no words,so I threw that to get you and that happened.Hehe,short story long.",I said nervously.
"Hnn.",he said walking to the rail of his balcony.
"Ummm,I had to ask you a qeustion,but I guess we should do that more privately.",I said.
"OK,then.I'll go to your house.",he said.He turned around to walk back in.
"Wait,now?",I asked.He looked back at me,and a smirk was clear on his face.
"You want me to?",he asked.
"Umm,I don't know.",I said getting ready to pee any second now.He's making me so nervous!
"I'll see you tomorrow.",he said turning back and walking in.
"OK,I get it.",I said and walked back in my room calming myself.Hachi barked again happily,and I smiled givving him some pats.I took off my clothes,and Hachi barked.I looked at him and he was looking the other way and ccovering his eyes.I laughed and walked to my closet taking out my favorite pj's.Green army tight,shorts with a pink shirt that had green army letters on it that said 'soldier',my favorite pj!
Yet,the shorts really were short.
I feel so hot in it!Yay!
"OK,Hachi,Let's get to bed to wake up early.",I said and turned off the light and got into my bed.
WOOF!
I heard a bark and I covered myself with the blanket and Hachi jumped on the bed.He layed down beside me and I smiled as I layed my hand on his back.
If I'm going to dream tonight,I hope it's about my....
yummy...
delicious.....
Sasuke........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My eyes opened slowly and a smile came across my face.I was already thinking of my....
"Yummy,delicious.....Sasuke....",I said out loud and sat up with my eyes closed and yawned stratching my arms.I opened my eyes,and they widened.I had really wished that I was dead right now.
Sitting on my desk looking cool and a smirk spread on his face,Sasuke looked at me amused.
"Your what Sasuke?",he asked.
"Ummm,my tummy,vicious mask-e......",I trailed off nervously.He rolled his eyes,getting even more amused.
"Wow,am I that sexy to you?",he asked.
"What are you doing in here?Who let you in?",I asked standing up from my bed.
"Your door was open and your parents were gone.",he said.I sighed and walked to the bathroom to wash my mouth.
I walked out of the bathroom to see Sasuke laying on my bed.I walked to the mirror and put my hair down.I brushed it quickly and then walked out of the room and downstairs.
I grabbed the phone and called my mom.
"Hello?",she asked.
"Where did you guys go?",I asked.
"Your dad and I had to start some buisness,so we'll be home by midnight.Be sure to take out the trash.",she said.
"Fine.",I said and hung up.I placed the phone down and turned.Sasuke was walking down the stairs towards me.He was wearing a t-shirt with jeans and super cool sneakers.
"What did you want to ask me about?",he asked.My eyes widened and I smiled nervously.
"How about we firget that question and I...I...I..... make some breakfeast!",I thought up and walked to the kitchen.
"Just tell me the question.I'll answer honestly.",he said.I sighed and turned to him.I placed my arms on the counter behind me and looked up at him.
"Have you ever....well....left a woman......pregnant?",I asked softly.He looked up at me and stared with slightly narowed eyes.
"Who told you that?",he asked with a slight annoyance in his voice.
"Yu're right.I should have never have asked you.",I said looking down and walking past him.He suddenly grabbed my arm and turned me to him.
"Who told you that?",he asked.
"Your brother.",I whispered.His expression got mad by the second and his hold on me tightened that it hurt.I looked down embarrased and ashamed.He let go of me roughly and turned away from me leaning on the counter and looking down.
"You believed him?",he asked.
"Well,at first yeah.But now that I see your reaction,I'm feeling like it was a lie.",I said.He slammed the table and turned to me.
"Look,as long as I know you,don't believe a word that asshole says!",Sasuke yelled.I cringed and nodded softly.
"OK.",I said softly.I heard him sigh and looked up.He ran his hand through his hair looking like a total angel.
"Forget it.",he said.
"Umm,I have to take out the trash.",I said walking past him quickly and grabbing the bag walking outside.
I quickly made my way to the side of the house and placed the trash bag in the bin.I sighed taking a huge,deep breath and turned back.I entered the house and he was on the couch with his hand on his face.I sighed and walked up to him.I grabbed his hand and placed it by his side.He looked at me with a 'you're wierd' look.I smiled a little.
"It's not good to be so mad,you'll get old fast and alwyas be mad.",I explained and walked away to the kitchen to make me some eggs.
"You are the most strangest girl I've ever met.",he said.I smiled and turned to him.
"I know,that's the way I plan to stay.",I said.He face eased in slight shock,but then he smiled a little.
"I'm glad,I like it that way.",he said.I smiled a little embarrased and just turned back to hide my blushing.
"So,want me to make you some eggs?",I asked.
"You sure it's okay?",he asked.
"Yeah,you're the guest today.",I said.
"Hn.Okay.",he said.I smiled getting all excited and got to work right away.Gosh,this day is going to be awesome!
Sign up to rate and review this story