Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > He Loves Me,He Hates Me

Chapter 3:)

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-11 - Updated: 2009-08-11 - 1520 words

-1TrainWreck
I was sitting on the counter eating my breakfeast and looking at Sasuke who was at the counter eating his.I cleared my throat as I finished and jumped down walking to the sink.
"So,have anywhere to go today?",I asked.
"School,but I'm skipping today.",he said.
"Why?",I asked.
"Just some reason.",he said.I grinned playfully and walked up to him.
"What reason?",I asked.
"It's a personal reason.",he said.
"Well,what's the personal reason?",I asked.He sighed and turned to me.I cringed a little nervous.
"Are you always this...annoying?",he asked.
"Yep,and I really want to know the reason.",I said happily.
"Maybe I should just go to school.",he said.
"What school?",I asked.
"Konoho High.",he said.
"Really?I'm starting there tomorrow.I already have the uniform and books.",I said.I turned and walked into the living room.
"So,you're going to school tomorrow.",he said.
"Yep,of course.I mean,I hate school,but I can't miss it.",I said plopping myself on the couch.
"Hn.",he said.I giggled a little making him look up at me curiously.
"What?",he asked.He started to walk up to me and sat down in the couch beside me.
"Well,I've kinda noticed you say that alot.I mean,it's really cute to say that,but don't say it so much.It will make you look like you only have a one-vocabulary language.",I said smiling at him.
"Do you always give advice to people like that?",he asked.
"Yep.",I said.
"Hn.",he said.I rolled my eyes playfully and stood up walking to my huge radio on the shelf.
"I like alot of music.Like pop,R&B,hip-hop,alternative,some metal,and lots of rock.",I said placing in a cd.
"What are you putting right now?",he asked.
"One of my favorite songs.",I said.I pressed the next button to my favorite song,and pressed play.
"Is it going to be loud?",he asked.I nodded jumping on the couch next to him and getting all confortable.
"Here it goes.",I said and a piano sound was heard,one of my favorite songs Beautiful Lie from 30 Seconds to Mars was playing now.Whoo!
As the song started,I started to sing to it.
Lie awake in bed at night
Think about your life
Do you want to be different
Try to let go of the truth
The battles of your youth
'Cauyse this is just a game
It's a beautiful lie
It's the perfecy denial
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful,beautiful lie makes me...\It's time to forget about the past
To wask away what happened last
Hide behind an empty face
'Cause this is just a game
It's a beautiful lie
It's the perfect denial
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful,beautiful lie makes me
Lie......
Everyone's looking at me
I'm running around in circles,baby
A quiet desperations building higher
I've got to remember that this is just a game
Lie.......(So beautiful,beautiful.So beautiful,beautiful.So beautiful,beautiful,So beautiful,beautiful)
It's a beautiful lie
It's the perfect denial
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful,beautiful lie that makes me.........

"So you sing?",he asked.
"Yep,how was I?",I asked.
"Well,it wa shard to hear from the loud music.",he said.
"Well,that's sad.I wanted to know your opinion.I've always wanted to sing in a band.",I said looking down.
"Well,putt the music in a low volume and I'll hear.",he said.
"Really?",I asked.
"Or better,audition as a female singer in my band.",he said.My head shot up and I looked at him.He looked at me and smirked.I smiled and sat down correctly.
"Yeah,that's be awesome.",I said.
"Good,lets go.",he said.
"What,right now?",I asked.
"Yeah,that auditon's right now.Let's go before it ends.",he said.
"Oh,OK.",I said and stood up and went up to my room.
I wore some black jeans with a red shirt showed my belly and put on some red converts.I got my hair and put it up in a pony tail.I grabbed my cell and some money,and went downstairs with Hachi following me.
"Wow,you sure dress up.",he said.
"My style.",I said smiling and Hachi barked.He started to run and jumped on Sasuke knocking him to the floor.I gasped and Sasuke groaned.I ran over and tried to pull Hachi off,but he ran away making me fall,and worse...on Sasuke.I groaned and looked at him.My eyes went wide and I started to blush.Our face was really close.Suddenly,my lips started to be lured by his lips and our lips barely touched when we heard a voice from the hall.
"Teme,you here?",the voice asked.We looked over and a shocked blond boy was standing a couple feet away from us with wide eyes and mouth dropped.
"Umm,hi.",I said.
"What's going on?",he asked.
"I.....well.....we were doing an experiment.",I said smiling nervously.
"On what?",he asked.
"Well...um......seing how much weight can make Sasuke go unconcious.",I said.
"Really?",he asked.
"Yep,and I guess I'm not that weight.",I said pushing myself up from him.We stood up and brushed ourselves off.
"How did you know I was here,dobe?",Sasuke asked.
"Your brother said you came in here.The door was unlocked.",he said.
"I've really got to lock that door.",I muttered.The blondie ruined my kiss with Sasuke.Damn it!
"Well,anyways.Auditions is about to end and we found some girls.Lets go.",Naruto said.
"Dobe,Sakura's going to audition.",Sasuke said.
"Sakura?",the blond asked and looked at me.
"Hey,I'm Sakura Haruno.Nice to meet you,dobe.",I said holding out my hand to him.He laughed and ran his hand through his hair.
"It's not dobe,it's Naruto.We just call eachother dobe and teme.",he said.
"Oh,well then hi Naruto.",I said still holding out my hand.
"Sorry,I don't really do handshakes.",he said.I sighed and placed my hand down.
"Doesn't anyone do handshakes anymore?First with Sasuke,now with you.",I said and suddenly jumped falling to the floor with the loud music.I tood back up quickly and ran to the radio.I clicked the stop buton and everythin got quiet.
"Wow.",Naruto said.
"That was very unexpected.",I said as I rubbed my butt.
"How about we just go?",Naruto suggested.
"That might be a very good idea.Oh,can I bring Hachi?",I said.
"Who's Hachi?",Naruto asked.
"My dog.",I said smiling and Hachi barked.
"OK,sure.Hinata might like him.",Naruto said.
"Who's Hinata?",I asked.
"His girlfriend.",Sasuke said.
"Yep,you'll meet ehr at the audition.",he said.
"Alright!",I said and held out my hand for high-fives.They stared at me with that 'you're wierd' face again.
"OK.",Naruto said awkawardly.I laughed nervously.
"Forget that I did that and lts go!",I said happily puting down my hands and waling past them fast out the door.
Wow,guys can be really boring
But Sasuke's so hot
Yummy
Delicious
And who the hell is she
A girl was walking up my driveway.My eyes wnet wide and my mouth dropped.It was the red head from the other day.Crap!
I did the only thing I could do.I screamed and ran into the house.
"Sakura?",Sasuke asked as I grabbed him and hid behind him.
"This is going to be awkward!The red head's coming!",I yelled and grabbed his shirt burying my face into it.
"Karin?",he asked.
"Hi,Sasuke.",she said with a wierdly deep,and seductive voice.
"What are you doing here?",he asked with a weirdly annoyed voice.
"Came to see you.Who's the chick and why is she hiding bhind you?",the girl said seeming to get mad.I pulled away from Sasuke and bowed.
"Sorry,that I was staring the other day.That was a total mistake and I was freaked and froze.",I said.
"Staring at what?",Naruto asked.I chuckled nervously.
"I'd rather not say.",I said.
"So you were that girl.Wow,are you some stalker.Watching me and Sasuke is not such a hobby,you know.",she said.I looked up and she was now next to Sasuke grbbing his hand.Sasuke sighed looking the other way.
"Oh,are you two dating?",I asked.
"Yep,but soon we're going to be more.",she said.
"What do you mean?",I asked.I wonder if they are going to be lovers.
OH GOD NO!
WHY?!
WHY SASUKE?!
WE WERE GOING TO KISS?!WAH!
"Maybe we should just get going.",Sasuke said breaking my thoughts apart and getting me confused.Hmm,he doesn't seem to have any interest in the girl.But why would he be dating her?
Freakishly wierd....
Sign up to rate and review this story