Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > He Loves Me,He Hates Me

Chapter 4:)

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-12 - Updated: 2009-08-12 - 2984 words

-1Illiterate
We all walked outside towards Sasuke's car and I smiled amazed.It was a 1997 Black Mustang GT.My favorite car that I've always wanted.
"Ooh!Can I ride in front?",I asked wanting to sit by Sasuke.
"Sorry,hun,but there's no way.",Karin said walking up to the passenger door and flipping her hair at me.
"Oh,my bad,ok,sorry.",I said with my voice getting quieter by the second.Hachi ran towards the car when Sasuke cleared his throat.
"Sorry,but the dog can't come.",Sasuke said.
"Why not?",I asked.
"There's not going to be a dog in my car.",he said.I sighed and bent down to pet Hachi.He whined and I petted him trying to comfort him.He suddenly barked and ran back towards the house.I sighed and followed him.
I opened the door and he went running in towards my room.I turned to walk out,but he suddenly ran towards me with a skateboard in his mouth.I grabbed it confused and he ran out the house and I noticed a leash in his mouth too.
"Oh!",I said realizing his plan and ran after him closing the door and locking it behind me.
"I thought I said no dog.",Sasuke said.I ran up to him and smiled.
"I have a plan.You three in the car.",I ordered pushing Sasuke in the drivers seat.Then I went to Naruto and pushed him in the back closing the door.I took a deep breath and put Hachi's leash on Hachi.Then I tired the end aroun my wrist and grabbed the skateboard.
"Sakura,what are you doing?",Sasuke asked.
"Just go drive!",I ordered and he sighed pulling out of the driveway.I got on the board and Hachi got ready.I smiled up at Sasuke and held my thumb up.Everybody's,but Sasuke,eyes widened and I motioned for them to go.He sighed again and began to drive away.
"Alright,Hachi,lets do this.",I said and hachi began to run.I smiled as I rode on the skateboard with Hachi pulling.He followed Sasuke's car and barked at people in the way.
"Sorry!",I yelled to them as we passed by and laughed when we caused a man to fall.

Sasuke stopped and parked into some warehouse driveway.Hachi kept running and I whistled at him to stop.He did and I stopped immediately.I laughed and untied the leash from me and took it off of Hachi.
"You are one hard core chick!",Naruto yelled.
"Why thank you.",I said laughing and held my arms up as if making it look like I won that belt from wrestling.
"But are you always this......",Naruto trailed off.
"Yes,I do lots of extreme stuff for fun.",I said bowing and then grabbing my board heading for the door.
"Jeesh,she should go to some rehab.",I heard Karin say and stopped instantly as she said this.I took a deep breath and smiled turning to her and cleared my throat.
"I'm really sorry if this is going to offend you,but mind your buisness.I hate it when people talk stuff about me while I'm in front of them,but I don't care,unless you say the word rehab.",I said walking up to her.
"And what's wrong with the word?",she asked.
"That's personal.",I said more firm this time.I was serious,and no longe had smile or happiness in my eyes.
"Then keep your mouth shut if you're not going to say anything to defend yourself.",she said.
"I will,don't worry.But don't take me so easily or underestimate me.I may look like some imagination five-yeard old princess,but you don't know me.",I warned.
"Ooh,I'm so scared.",she said crossing her arms.
"Don't act sarcastic,I hate that too.Though,maybe I'll allow it with you since your personality is very dirty.",I said.
"What did you say?!",she yelled holding up her fist at me.I saw Naruto and Sasuke make a move towards us,but I held up my hands towards them and they stopped.
"So,you want to hit me,huh?",I asked.
"Sakura.",I heard Sasuke whisper.I grabbed Karin's shirt and tilted my face for her to get a better shot.
"Then hit me!Let's see if your strength is as hard as your words!Hit me!",I yelled at her.She narrowed her eyes and punched me in the face.
"Karin!",Sasuke yelled.
"Sasuke!",I yelled without looking at him.
"What?",he asked.
"Stay out of this.",I said with a lower voice.I looked back at Karin and let her go.
"There you have it.",she said.
"Hmm,guess I was wrong.You are just some pathetic wimp.",I said.She gasped and slapped me.Her crappy punches and slaps made me chuckled.I looked back at her and grinned.
"You think that I'm so worthless now?",she asked.
"Yeah,I do.Those hands aren't ever going to cause damage to a damn old lady.I've had worse than this.",I said.She held up her arm again and I grabbed her fist before it can land on my cheek.She gasped and her eyes widened.
"What...",she trailed off softly.I held up my fist and threw it to her face,and at her eyes with all my might.She fell back and on the floor groaning and breathing hard.
"That's how you punch.",I said.Hachi suddenly barked and I looked down at him.Hachi whimpered and suddenly,I realised what I did.I looked back at Karin and my eyes widened at what what my fist had left on her face.I blinked as tears began to form and I looked up at Naruto.He was looking nervous at me.I looked at Sasuke,and I couldn't bear his face.
He looked at me like I had just broken his heart.I looked down quickly and tried to hold back my tears as I approached her.
"No,get away from me!",she yelled.I stepped back and Hachi barked whimpereing again.
"I'm sorry.",I said softly.
WOOF!WOOF!WOOF!WOOF!,Hachi's barks were growing bigger in my head making me want to scream.
"I'm sorry!",I yelled and started to run away.I grabbed my board and Hachi's leash and ran towards where we entered.
"Sakura!",I heard.I just continued to run when Hachi suddenly stopped in front of me and barked at me.
"Hachi?",I asked.I knew he was mad with me.
"Sakura.",I heard and turned to see Sasuke runing towards me.
"Sasuke?!",I heard and looked over to see girls and guys coming out of the warehouse.I gasped for air and broke out in tears.I fell to my knees and breathed for air.
I felt like my lungs were tearing out of me.I wanted air,but I kept breathing hard and couldn't find it.My eyes were tearing up so I couldn't see anything.I went blind,and soon....everything disappeared.

"Sakura!",somebody yelled making my head hurt.Myu eyes shot opena dn I sat up quickly shocked.I took deep breaths and I noticed who was in front of me.Sasuke's face was less then two inches in front of me.
"Sasuke?",I asked.
"You're okay.",he said.
"What happened?Where am I?Where's Karin?Where's Hachi?Am I home?Am I dead?Am I in rehab now?Gosh,my head is hurting!",I said grabbing my head as it ringed.Sasuke suddenly grabbed my face and I felt my face go red.He sighed and wiped something from my face....tears.......
"Sakura,calm down.We're in the warehouse in a room.",he said.I took a deep breath through my nose and sniffed.
"OK.",I said.He suddenly smiled a little making me feel like I was missing something.
"What?",I asked.He cleared his throat and looked away.He stod up and walked away from me opening the door.Suddenly,people ran up to him and they looked at me.
"She's okay,but who is she?",a blonde girl asked.
"Wow,she doesn't look like somebody to give that black eyes to Karin.",a girl with long dark purple hair said.Oh,those were the people with Sasuke and Naruto at the mall.
"Ummm.",I started to say when they gasped and their eyes widened.
"She talked.",a dirty blonde said.
"I'm Sakura Haruno,who are you?",I said.Some smiled and walked into the room towards me.
"Wow,you really don't seem like the bad kind of girl.I'm Ino.",the blonde said.
"OK.",I said.
"I'm Hinata.",the girl with dark purple long hair said,she had these wierd washed out purple eyes.
"I'm Temari.",the dorty blonde with brown eyes said.
"I'm Tenten.",the girl with brown hair and brown eyes said.
"Neji.",a guy with long brown hair and the same eyes as Hinata said.
"Shikamaru.",a guy with black ponytail that looed like a total pineapple and brown eyes said.
"Sai.",a guy with black hair that suck to his face and dar eyes said.Gosh,he almsot resembled Sasuke.....almost...
"Where's Hachi?",I asked.
"Oh,you're dog.He's right now sleeping by the amps and Naruto.",Ino said.
"OK.",I said standing up and running out of the room.My head was ringing like crazy now,but I ignored it.My eyes widened as I came out though......
Sasuke was sitting by Karin and placing a bag of ice on her eyes.I felt so hurt,he was taking care of her.......but that's very expected.She's his...girlfriend....
"Ummm,I think I'm going to skip the audition and go.",I said walking past him to Hachi.
"You were going to audition?",Hinata asked.
"Yeah,but I don't think I should anymore.",I said breaking my voice as tears went down my cheeks again.I sniffed and wiped them away as I grabbed my board and the leash.
"Sakura,you don't have to cry.",Hinata said.
"I know,I just feel like it.So I'm going home.",I said petting Hachi.He woke up and stood up.He barked happily and licked me.I smiled petting his head and stood up straight walking away expecting him to follow,but he didn't.
"I think he wants to stay.",Naruto said as Hachi began to lick him.I looked sadly down,I really wanted a friend right now.
"Oh,ok.",I said and walked up to Naruto.I handed him the leash and he got confused.
"What are you doing?",he asked.
"Well,since he wants to stay,he really seems to like you.So,can you take care of him and bring him home after?",I asked.
"Umm,ok,sure.",he said.I petted Hachi once more and began to walk away towards the door.
"Sakura,you don;t have to go.",Hinata said.
"Yeah,we'll be friends with you.",Tenten said.Suddenly,Kiba popped up in my mind.
"Does anybody have Kiba's phone number?",I asked turning around.Sasuke's head shot up.Everybody stared at me.
"You know Kiba,and you're friends with him?",Ino asked.
"Yeah,why?",I asked.
"Ummm,well it's just surprising.Kiba's in a agang and all,so I never thought....",Temari trailed off.
"A gang?",I asked breaking in tears.
"Yeah,you didn't know?",Tenten said.
"No.",I said and sniffed.
"How do you even know him?",Shikamaru asked.
"He has been my best friend since we were little.He moved here,and I moved here a couple years later.",I said.
"Oh,that's why.",Naruto said.
"Ummm,please just give me his phone number to talk with him.I need to see Kiba.",I said and suddenly I hearda voice.
"I'm here,so what's the problem?",a voice said,and very familiar too.
"Kiba.",I cryed.I turned around to see him with guys behind him.His eyes widened and he walked up to me.
"Sakura,what happened?Why are you crying?",he asked.He grabbed my face wiping the tears away with his thumbs.I looked pu at him and he sighed as he ran his hand through my hair.
"Part of it's because of you.",I whispered.
"What do you mean?",he asked.
"Kiba,you know this chick?",somebody asked.A guy came up.He had yellow long hair in a ponytail and blue eyes.
"Yeah.",he said grabbing me in a hug.I hugged him back feeling safe again,in his warm strong arms.
"Are you gonna introduce?",the blonde asked.I sniffed and pulled away.I walked up to them.
"I'm Sakura Haruno.",I said.
"Oh,well,I'm Deidara.",he said.A guy with red hair and brown eyes walked up next to him.
"Sasori.",he said.
"Tobi.",a happy voice said and a guy with an orange mask and black spikey hair walk up beside him.
"Kisame.",a guy with black spiker hair and black eyes said walking up to him.
"I'm Pein.",,a guy with dark orange spikey hair and blue eyes said.
"I'm Konan.",a girl with purple hair and washed out dark purple eyes said.I nodded and looked over to see another guy with red eyes.I blinked as he looked up at me.He had red hair with washed out blue eyes.
"And you?",I asked.
"Gaara.",he said and smirked.I blinked in amazement and smiled in response.I remembered,and knew him.
"Gaara.",I said and walked up to him.We hugged eachother,and everybody but Kiba and Sasuke gasped.
"How have you been?",he asked as we pulled away.
"Awesome,I just can't believe it's you.",I said and he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.I smiled and kissed him back.
"Oh my damn!You just kissed eachother!",Naruto yelled.
"Yeah,I know.",I said and pulled him towards Kiba.
"I wanted to surprise you.",he said.I smiled and we all got in a group hug.
"OK,what just happened and why is she hugging my brother?",Temari asked.
"Oh,he's your brother?",I asked.
"Unfortunately.",Gaara muttered.I laughed missing him.
I met Gaara after Kiba a couple days after we met.Gaara was in the park on the floor with lots of kids laughing.Kiba wnet to defend him,and chased all the kids away.As he did that,I went to help Gaara up and we became the bestest of friend after that.
"So,mind explaining how Sakura got so strong making Karin's face get all screwed up?",Ino asked.My eyes went wide remembering again and I looked at Kiba and Gaara.
"She what?",they asked.
"Is something wrong?",Ino asked.Kiba and Gaara sighed and looked at me.I looked at them nervously and a little scared.
"Sakura,what happened?",Kiba asked.
"And what did you do?",Gaara asked.
"Ok,I'll explain.",I said and cleared my throat.
"So,explain.",Gaara said.
"I will.........after I go get ice-cream.",I said and burst out running towards the door.
"Sakura!",they yelled grabbing me by the arms and picking me up dragging me back.I kicked my legs everywhere.
"Let me go!",I whined.They sighed as they sat me down on the couch and restarined me by sitting dowm by me and grabbing my arms.
"Explain.",Kiba said.I sighed defeated.
"Ok,fine.",I said and said evereything,everything,everything to them.They were shocked to hear these things.
"Sak,didn't we agree you would change?",Gaara asked.
"Yes,I did,but it came back when she said I have to go to some rehab.You know I hate that.",I said and they both sighed.
"Everybody,never say rehab to her,she doesn't like it.",Kiba said.
"Sak.",Gaara sighed and let go of my arm.I smiled and Kiba let go too.I cuddled in Gaara's chest happily,and I heard him chuckle.
"Kiba,Gaar,please don't be mad.Can we just go hang out.I really need you guys right now.",I said.Gaara placed his arms around me.and I felt his lips against my head.
"Fine,lets go then.",Gaara said.
"Gosh,why are you caught so easily with Sakura?",Kiba asked.
"No reason.",Gaara said.I smiled up at him and blushed a little.
"Are you sure there's no reason?",I asked.Gaara gulped loudly and looked away.
"Yes,I'm sure.",he said.
"Aww,you know you've liked Sakura for a long time now.She likes you too.",Kiba said.
"WHAT!!",vocies yelled and I forgot everybody was there.I looked at all of thm embarrased and my eyes stopped on Sasuke who seems to be squeezing his fist.
"OK,akward.Lets go,Gaara and Kiba.",I said grabbing their hands and pulling them up.
"Should I still take care of Hachi?",Naruto asked.I stopped and looked at Hachi.He walked towards me and nodded.
"Yeah,he wants to stay.",I said petting Hachi and then waved at everybody.
"Wait,so are you and Gaara going out?",Temari asked.My face went red and I looked at Gaara who's face looked like a tomato.
"No!",we yelled at her.She smirked and shrugged.
"Gaara,you be a good boy with her.",Temari said and my eyes widened.
"Ah,lets just go!",Gaara said grabbing my hand and pulling me.
"Im'ma see ya later.",Kiba called and followed us.I smiled down at our hands and then up at Gaara who's face seemed normal now.I did have a crush on him,and it's back now.But I couldn't help but suddenly start to think of Sasuke.Now that Gaara was here again,by my side,what did I think of Sasuke.......
Sign up to rate and review this story