Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > He Loves Me,He Hates Me

Chapter 5:)

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-23 - Updated: 2009-08-23 - 1723 words

-1TrainWreck
All we did that afternoon was go to an amusement park.It was so fun and I ended up with soda and cotton candy on me for some reason.Gaara kept his cool and acted all bored till that moment,he rolled ont he floor laughing when I came out of the store covered int he sweet and drink.We went on lots of rides and ate so much sweets,it made me hyper.But I calmed down when I accidentlly tripped on my own foot and fell hitting my head.It got dizzy from there.
Now on to present!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaara had dropped me off on his motocycle and I gave him a kiss,on the cheek,goodbye.
I was walking up to my house when I noticed Itachi coming out.I narowed my eyes and walked towards him.
"You huge,fat,but also hot,liar!",I accused.
"And what did I lie about?",he asked.
"About Sasuke making girls pergnant.I knew it couldn't be true.",I said.He smirked and walked towards me slowly.
"So you're just going to believe him like that?Tell me,how much do you care for my little brother.",he said getting close,and way too close while at it.
"I-I d-don't have feelings for Sasuke.",I said getting nervous.His face got closer to mine,and I was just getting sucked into the dark eyes.He suddenly brushed his cheek against mine and I head his small chuckle.
"You sure about that?",he whispered in my ear.I couldn't respond.
How is this possible?!?
There's a hot guy at my ear!
When did I ever become so lucky?!?
The last time I remember,I was being chased by some nerdy guy with a stuffy,icky nose!
This is so cool!
But so wierd!
"Y-yes.",I whispered.He chuckled again and I felt something on my waist and a wet,cold thig go against my neck.
Oh,so he was trying to do it with me........
"Help!Perv!",I screamed backing away.
"Pinky,I'm not a perv.",he said approaching me again.
"Yes you are,and a damn hot one too!",I yelled.
"So,if I'm so hot,take care of me and my fever.",he said.
"That corny line won't pick me up!",I yelled backing away.
"Aww,that's just my luck.",he said with a fake frown.
"Can't you go pick some other girl?I'm not that pretty,and quite frankly,I'm getting some weight.You don't want to hold such a ton in your hand.do you?",I said laughing nervously and poking my stomach at it.
"Pinky,I'm not trying to rape you.Just want to take you out sometime.",he said.
Oh,that's what he wants.
Could have said so....
"No!",I yelled running off.I ran into my house and took a deep breath running to my room.
Ok,so my list for tinight....
1.Take off sticky clothes
2.Take a shower
3.Put new bra and panty on,with pj
4.Brush my hair
5.Go downstairs and eat popcorn,and watch a movie with Hachi.....hachi....why does that ring a bella nd oh my god I left him with Naruto!
"Gosh,I forgot my baby!",I screamed and ran downstairs to the door.The moment I opened it,I felt like an idiot.
Sasuke was there staring at me with the same annoyed and bored emotion,and by him....was my baby!
"Yay!Hachi!",I squealed hugging Hachi.My doggie barked licking my face everywhere.
"You forgot him.",Sasuke simply said.
No duh
"I know,I kinda forgot.Sorry.",I said and stood back up while Hachi licked my clothes.
"I need to talk with you.",he said walking in and closing the door.
"Umm,if it's about Karin,I'm so sorry!Agh!I'm sorry!I never meant for it,agh!Please don;t send me to hell!",I yelled falling to my knees and looking up at him while Hachi now began to lick my shirt.
"Hn.",he said and walked past me sitting on my couch.I pushed Hachi away and stood up walking to him.
"Then what is it?",I asked.
"It is about Karin.Explain what happened to you of why you hate the word rehab.",he demanded.
"But,you see,I'm not comfortable with that.",I said.
"Explain.",he said giving me some stare that made me want to pee in my pants.
"Ok,I'll explain.It began like this.",I said remembering everything.

Flashback

It was a great morning and I was in class taking my notes.It was in middle school and everybody was doing their work silently,some chatting and passing notes quietly.
Suddenly a girl yelped and stood up holding some paperball.
"Miss,Sakura threw a paperball at my head.",the girl said and looked at me with a small smirk.
"No,I didn't.",I said innocently.
"Yes,you did.Right,class.",she said.All the class stared at me and then nodded.
"No,I didn't.I was doing my work!",I said standing up.
"Miss.Haruno,I would like to talk to your parents soon about your behavior.",Miss Teacher said.
"But I didn't do it!Kiba!Gaara!",I said calling for my two best friends that weren't in the class.
"Miss,Sakura is trying to call somebody to cover her.",the girl said.I gasped and shook my head.
"Miss.Haruno,there are no excuses!",Miss Teacher yelled at me.I sniffed trying to hold back my tears and the girl pointed at me and laughed.Soon,the whole class started laughing and I felt alot of stuff bubbling in me.I don't what it was I really don't know.
I ran to the girl and jumped on her knocking her to the floor.I pulled her hair and she screamed.The class backed away and the teacher ran out of the class in a hurry.
"Get off me,you crazy girl!",she screamed.I bit her hand and hard at it too.She screamed and pulled away trying to get me off of her.
"Sweetie!",I heard my mom yell.I looked up to see my mom and dad staring at me shocked.
I stood up quickly and backed off when men came in and grabbed me putting in some a jacket,what you call one of those rehab jackets,straight jacket.
I struggled and screaming for help from my mom and dad,but they didn't and just stared at me.I kicked and struggled.
They took me a mental hospital and strapped me down on some bed in a white room.I kept on trying to free myself,and I kept kicking and struggling,but it made them think I was even more of a phsyco.People crowded me trying to hold me down and some lady was about to stick some needle into me.
The door opened and I saw a red-head and a brown-haired boy rush inside.
"Kiba!Gaara!",I yelled relieved.They pushed away all the people and ran towards me.Gaara took the needle from the lady and threw it to the floor stomping on it.They unstrapped me and took the jacket off of me.Kiba picked me up from the bed in both his arms and they ran off holding me.Men ran after us including my parents.
I cried wanting to know what went wrong in my life.What made my parents think I was crazy?
"Mom!Dad!",I yelled screaming.Kiba and Gaara stopped and turned to where the men had stoped runing and stared at us.
"Sweetie,you need help!Just come back!",my dad yelled.I cried harder,they wante dme to come back for help.I grabbed ahold of Kiba's shirt and buried my face into it.
"Sak's not crazy!She is having problems with friends,that's all!You,her parents,should understand!",Gaara yelled.
"We do!",her mom yelled.
"No,you don't You love Sakura,so understand that she is not crazy.The kids at school pick on her,that's why she got mad!There is no way,Sak would ever be crazy!",Kiba yelled at them.
"What?",I heard my mom say softly.I looked up at them and sniffed.
"Mom,Dad,if you think I'm crazy,then think all you want.But then,I am not going to respect you as parenys.Only as strangers.",I said and looked away past Kiba's shoulder.


I looked up at Sasuke to see him staring at me.I sighed and turned to him.And I also noticed Hachi still licking me,and now at my hip.
"So,that's what happened.",he said.
"Yeah,that's everything to the story.That's why I hate when people say rehab to me.",I said softly.Suddenly arms were reaching toward me,and before I could do anything,I was pulled into a hug strangely.I looked up to Sasuke surprised and confused.
"Don't ask,you seem like you needed this.",he said.I smiled gigging and just hugged him back.
"Sasuke.",I said.
"Yeah?",he asked.
"Thanks.",I said resting my head on his chest.
"Hn.",he said.I smiled and sighed."You're too sticky.",he said.I laughed.
"I know.",I said.I suddenly jumped and yelped at the sudden moment I felt Hachi's tongue on my butt.
"I'm going now.",he said standing up.I stood up nodding following as he made his way to the door.
"Bye,Sasuke.",I said.
"Bye,Sakura.",he said and walked out closing the door.I squealed all happy and jumped locking the door and running upstairs with Hachi following.Now back to my list.

Doing List.....

I'm done!
That was fast,huh?
Am I right?
Am I right?
Silence
Gosh,what an awful crowd.
Fine,no cookies for any of you!

"Starting school!Tomorrow!I'm so nervous!Well,at least I have Sasuke!",I said loudly squealing at the end of the thought of Sasuke walking with me to school.Like a boyfriend and girlfriend.Eeh!
I brushed my hair and blowdryed it and then it was lights off for me.That night,I just kept squealing in excitement and nervousness,until Hachi growled tired.
After that,I was quiet.But kept squealing to myself in my mind.Like now!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story