Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > He Loves Me,He Hates Me

Chapter 6:)

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-21 - Updated: 2009-09-21 - 953 words

-1MarySue
Alright,I am redoing this chapter over because I thought the other one pretty much sucked and was way to fast for the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura.So here comes new and beautiful,sexy-looking,hot,spicy,sweaty,delicious...hehe,okay,wierd....chapter 6!Please like!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I woke up with a startle from the alarm and fell to the floor flat on my face.I groaned and I heard Hachi barking suddenly.I yawned strectching and stood up walking to the bathroom.I tooka cold shower and washed my mouth.I walekd back ito my rom and ot inot my uniform starting to feel like my usual hyper self springing and growing in me.
Yeah!
Feel the hyperactive,cool power!
Whoo!
I jumped to the mirror and put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my new schoolbag and my cell and my ipod ad walked downstairs with Hachi following.
"Hmmm,how am I going to get to school?",I asked myself.Hachi barked suddenly at the door,and the bell rung.I skipped to the door and opened it to see Kiba and Gaara.
"Hi!",I squealed hugging them both.Kiba laughed and they both hugged me back.
"Hey.",Kiba said.
"Yo.",Gaara said.I pulled away and I noticed them wearing my uniform boy version.I smiled brightly.
"You guys go to my school!",I squealed.
"Yeah,now hurry up so we can get going.",Kiba said.She nodded and they entered.She threw her bag over her shoulder and grabbed a handful of cheeries giving Hachi a kiss goodybe and leaving.
"Why eat cherries in the morning?",Gaara sedk grabbing one.
"Because,I love them.",I said smiling as we walked down my driveway.
"We're gonna walk because they don't allow moto's at the school.",aara said.
"It's okay.we need some excercise.",I said.
"You're skinny.",Kiba said.
"So,you guys have to get more skinnier.",I said.
"We have muscles.",they said.
"And I care why?",I asked.
"Sakura?",Kiba asked.
"What were we talking about?",I asked forgetting everything that they had just talked about.They sighed and rolled their eyes grinning.
But I was really paying attention to Sasuke who was with his friends walking on the other side of the street.
Suddenly,my foot stepped on soemthing and I looked own to see a skateboard.
Oh,crap!
The skateboard rolled and I set my other foot trying to keep balance.
"Sak!",I heard Kiba yell.They were probably runing after me.
Hmm...
Did they catch Sasuke's attention?
I screamed as I was about to knock into some old lady,but her screaming totally freaked me out and I turned to the left now on the street.
"Wow,cool.",I said.My eyes,though,suddenly caught a ramp and I screamed.
Ah,s-
"Ahhhh!",I yelled as I role dump the ramp and jumped over the truck.The skateboard on my feet dettached from them and I gasped wanting to know what was gonna happen next.My arms lifted covering my face,and the next thing I know,I feel something hard.The next thing that passed through me,was pain
I opened mye eyes to see grass.I huffed standing up but quickly fell down.
"Ow!",I groaned.I looked down and there was a huge and bloody scratch on my leg.
"Sak!",I heard Kiba's yell.
Oh,god!
Did Sasuke notice yet?!
"Kiba!",I yelled looking back.There he was,and by him the most beautiful man alive.
Sasuke Uchiha!
"Sak!You okay?!",he yelled dropping to his knees by me.
"Yeah,it's just a scratch.",I said.He lifted his hand to my scratch and poked the side of it making me wince.
God,it burned like crazy.
"Come on,we have to take her to the hospital.",Kiba said.
"No,I'm okay.I just hae to rap it and apply some medicine and I'll be okay.Besides,I hate the hospital.They make you wait too much.",I said smiling at him.
Gaara sat by me and examined it.
"It's going to leave a couple bruises,and it won't stop hurting until a couple days,plus the scratch might sty as a scar.",Gaara said.
"What ddi she scratch herself with?",a vocie from behind asked.I looked back and smiled,there my prince was standing looking all worried.
"This bar.",another voide said.I looked at the guy who walked up by Sasuke to see Naurto.He held a bloody bar that had such a pointy and hsarp top.
"Gosh,yeah,it'll leave a scar.",Kiba said.
"No,I don't want scars.",I whined.
"Sak,it's not gonna leave a huge scar.It'll be hardly noticeable.",Gaara said.
"Fine,but I need somebody to help me to school.",I said.
"Here,I'll carry you.",Gaara said.I held out my arms and at him and he hooked his arms under my legs and waist picking me up.I wrapped my arms around him and he started to walk ahead.Kiba walked beside us,and Sasuke and his friend followed behind.I stared at Sasuke,who was loking away all emotionless with his hands in his pocket.
Wonder what my prince is thinking.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright,the hapter is short but who cares!It the thought that counts!
For real!
But,I really do want you guys to like my stories.Right now,I am serioously strugglign with alot of ideas and I need your guys help!Waah!
No,just kidding,hehe.
Review and tell me some of your ideas on what to next on my number one story.....

HE LOVES ME,HA HATES ME!Yeah!
See ya later,Gentledudes and Dudettes!
Sign up to rate and review this story