Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > He Loves Me,He Hates Me

Chapter 7:)

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-30 - Updated: 2009-10-01 - 1295 words

-1Illiterate
Gaara set me on the table and I sighed putting my hand sbehind y back in total boredom.
"Where's the old lady that attenads sick kids?",I asked.
"You're not sick.",I heard somebody said.
"SHUT UP!IF I WANT TO BE SICK,I'M SICK!ONE MORE WORD OF ME NOT BEING SICK,AND I KILL!OKAY?!",I yelled.I looked up and everybody,but Gaara dn Kiba,were staring at me wide-eyed.
"Is she okay?",Naruto asked.
"Of course I'm okay,Baka,I am just fine.Why wouldn't I be okay?There's nothing wrong with me!If something was wrong with me,I'd either be sick or dying.And I am sick,so there is something wrong with me.You got a problem with something wrong with me??!!",I babbled along taking a deep breath at the end.Naruto just started to back away and hide behind everybody who still stared at me wide-eyed.
"Don't worry about it.She just hates clinics and hospitals so she'll act like this normally.Don't be scared.",Kiba said to Naruto as Gaara smirked at Kiba's last comment.
"I'm not scared.Just wierded out.",Naruto said.
"Ha,baka!",I laughed reaching over to grab some candies that were in a bowl.But I eventually reached too far and fell on the floor.
"Sak!",I heard.I stood up standing on one foot and turned around.
"I'm just fine.",I said as I opened the wrapped of a candy I managed to grab and threw it in my mouth.
"Oh,hello.",an old lady said entering.
"Hey.Yo.Hi.",everybody answered.She looked up at me as if waiting for an answer and I stared at her sucking at the candy.
"..Okay,guess you're the one that's hurt.",she said looking down.I stared at her with bored eyes for a moment before I answered.
"Duh.",I said making her look at me.I noiced Sasuke smirk and smiled a little knowing I can amuse him.
"Then,get on the bed and let me check it.",she said.I did as she said and sat down quietly as everybody watched her aply stuff on it.She then wrapped it and I hopped off shaking it a bit.It hurt alot,and I almost fell,but then I looked up when arms caught me around the waist preventing that I fall.
Sasuke's holding me!
What a beautiful and nice guy!
So sexy too!
Gosh,what ever happened that I could get this lucky?
"You okay?",he asked in his deep and husky voice.
"Y-yeah.",I said softly.He sighed and let go of me and I turned smiling.
"Good.",he said putting his hands in his pocket.
"Yeah,thanks for catching me.",I said.
"Welcome.",he said.
"Hehe.",I laughed nervously.
"Alright,let's just go to class.",Gaara said.
"Fine.",Kiba said walking past everybody,and everybody followed except for me an Sasule.We stood there staring at eachother for a moment,
"So,what class you have?",he asked me.I smiled and grabbed my bag taking out my schedule.
"My first class is Kakashi Sensei.",I said smiling and looking back at him.He walked up to me and stood close behind looking at my schedule.My face was burning red and I felt hot everywhere.
His body is touching me!And his face is close to mine!
And he's reading my schedule!
Oh,god!
Thanks you!
"You have all my classes.Guess you could just follow me.",he said,his beautiful cologne just going up my noise making me feel like fainting.
"Okay.",I breathed out.H ebacked awaya nd I let out a huge breath quietly trying to calm myself.I put my schedule away and grabed my bag following him off somewhere,but of course our first class.
Whats wrong with me today?
Am I really this nervous?
I need to toughen up.
"So,great soccer game last night.",I said starting up a conversation now walking beside him.
"I don't watch soccer.",he said not looking at me.
"What about basketball?",I asked.
"No.",he answered.
"Hockey?",I asked.
"No.",he said looking at girls that smiled at him as they passed him which mae me narrowed my eyes.
"Well,do you date alot of girls in this school?",I asked.
"Yeah.",he said.
"Do you really,really like any of them?",I asked.
"Yeah.",he said.
"Who?!",I asked.
"I don't have to tell you.",he said looking down at me.I bit my lip knowing I said the wrong thing.
"Hehe,sorry.",I said smiling lightly.He looked ahead again with a scoff and I looked down ashamed.
Why did I say that?
Oh,yah!
I'm stupid!
:3,hehe,but not that stupid!!
"So,why are you scared to tell me?Afraid I'll tell her?",I asked.
"She already knows.",he said.
"Oh.",I replied.
Guess I am stupid...
Wah!
"Well,does she like you back?",I asked.
"Nah,she likes the idiot of my brother.",he said.
"Really,sorry.",I said hiding the joy in me,like this.
CHA!THERE'S NO WAY ANYBODY WILL STEAL PRINCE FROM ME SUCKERS!WHOO!
Hehe,sorry...too much..
"Whatever.",he scoffed.I looked away smiling a bit and looked back at him to see nobody.He was leaning on the door smiling lightly at somebody.
Bur who?!
The chick?!?!
I hurried beside him to see a beautiful girl with long PInk,curly hair and blue shiny eyes with a beautiful smile laughing along with friends.
"That's her?",I asked.
"Yeah,she's Courtney.",he murmured.
"She has pink hair like me...",I whispered trailing off.
"I know,you reminded of her.Except she's not so crazy.",he said.
"I'm crazy.",I whispered softly,that he didn't ever hear me.I looked down trying to hold back a few tears.
"Sasuke!",I heard making my head shoot up.The Courtney girl was walkign over,but she stopped slowly as she looked over at me.I heard her friends start to whisper and point at me,and Courtney slowly walked over to us.
"Hey,Courts.",he said.
"Gosh,stop teasing me.",she laughed playfully hitting him on the chest.
"Alright,fine.",he smiled,
What?!
He smiled so happily and brightly at her!
And showed bright,white teeth!
He only gave me small smiles with no teeth flashing...
"And she is?",Courtney asked.
"Umm,I'm S-"
"She's just another friend.",Sasuke said cutting me off.I looked up to him and he was no longer smiling and was looking away.
"Oh,I'm Courtney.Sasuke's old childhood friend.Nice to meet you...",she trailed off.
"I'm Sakura.",I said smiling lightly.
"Oh,well,bye.",she said turning to Sasuke and starting to chat with him,bringing his mood right back up.
"Bye.",I murmured leaving quickly.I,though,was walking so fast that somebody bumped ito me knocking me to the ground.I looked up groaning as I saw a red-headed boy wearing the uniform with a black stretched out jacket and blak converse.
"Sorry.",I said standing up and bending over picking up his things.
"No,forget it.",he said taking his stuff from my hands and grabbing his stuff quickly walking off.I stared after him quietly.
What was with him?
Did something happen that he ahd to be in such a rush?
Hmm,he seemed kind of cute...
I grabbed my things and looked around for my first class.Soon,the bell rang and I was still wondering around while everybody was in there classes.
Man,this first day so sucks!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Like it or no?Review and make your beautiful and sexy choice?If it's ugly and nasty,don't review it!
Please no!
Anyhoo,bye Gentledudes and Dudettes.
Sign up to rate and review this story