Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > He Loves Me,He Hates Me

Chapter 8:)

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1923 words

-1TrainWreck
I entered the room that had the name 'KAKASHI' on it.I entered and people stared with wide-eyes.
"Hi.",I said waving.
"And are you the new student?",a man in a mask and white spikey hair asked.
"Yep,I'm Sakura Haruno.",I said walking up to him.
"Alright then,introduce yourself to the class,say some things of yourself,and then pick your seat anywhere.",he said.I nodded and turned to the class to see an emotionless and sexy boy in the back looking out the window.
"Hi,class.I am Sakura Haruno,Yes,my hair is natural.And I am not wearing any contacts.I am full japanese,just turned out to be wierd looking.And aI'm hyper most of the time,so feel free so talk to me all you want,I'll talk alot too.",I said smiling.The class suddenly smiled staring at me,and I stared at them confused.
"You're hot.",a boy said.
"I so love your hair!",a girl said.
"Can you sit with me at lunch?!",a girl asked.Suddenly,the whole class started to talk all out once asking stuff and saying compliments.I giggled and looked up to see Sasuke looking around totally confused on why there was so much commotion about me.
I wonder too?
Was I doing some secret spell on them?
Or was I acting really cool!
PSHH!
Nah!
I am a total dork,why would they want to say that I'm cool?
"You're so cool!",aasomebody yelled.I smiled laughing a little.
Cool,I'm cool!!
Kawaii!
"Thank you.Is there any seat I cans it at?My legs are tired.I was walking around this school just trying to find this class.",I said.Everybody started to pull out chairs and patting the seats.I looked around,Naruto was sitting by Sasule.
So,no way I cans it by him.
All of a sudden,I see the red-headed boy.He was looking at me with such boredom making me feel very wierd.I cleared my throat and everybody quieted down.
"I would like to sit next to that emo kid!",I announced pointing at the red-head dude.
"Sasori?!",they all asked loudly looking back at him.
"Yep,Sasori.",I said.
"'kay.",they all sighed looking down.
"Don't get sad.I'n not into that kind of group!Let's all be happy and hyper!Whoo!",I yelled holding my arms up.They all looked at eachother,and then just shrugged standing up and cheering and whooping.I laughed and cheered and whooped with them walking past them all jumped and screaming.I sat down by Sasori and they all sat down laughing like they were having the funest time ever.
Cool!
I'm cool!
I'm so kawaii!
Yay!
Thanks,God!
"Why'd you pick to sit by me?",somebody in a deep voice asked by me.I turned to him smiling.
"You seem like you need somebody to talk to.",I said giving him a thumbs up and a wink.
"I don't need a crazy girl to sit by me.",he scoffed crossing his arms.I narrowed my eyes and grabbed his face making him look at me.His cheeks were squished together making me smile.I grabbed his lips pulling them up high making him smile.
"When you're in my prescence,you only smile.I have to have a good and happy aura by me,I hate sad and mad auras.",I said laughing.I let go of me,and soon,he gave me his own little smile.

I walked into lunch with my whole class laughing and playing around going their seperate ways to other friends.
I sighed smiling brightly and walked past everybody looking for a seat.I finally noticed one and walked up to the seat.
Holy crap!
It's Courtney and her friends!
There's no way I'm sitting here!
I turned quickly hoping they didn;t notice me and a took a step,but was too slow.
"Sakira!",a voice siad.I turned smiling and laughed nervously and scratched my hair.
"My name's Sakura.",I said.
"Whatever,so,won't you sit down.",Courtney asked.I nodded and sat down.
"Thanks.",I said.
"Well,go get your food.",she said.I stood up and nodded running off as quickly as I can.
Gosh,why does she seem so mean?
How can Sasuke like her?!
It's madness!
Madness,I tell you!
Like tellytubbies on crack!
MADNESS!
I hurried back with my food and sat down clearing my throat.They all looked at me and smiled in a freakyily nice way.
"So,your hair natural?",Courtney asked.
"Yep.",I said taking a bite from my burger.
Yumm!
BURGER!
"Really?What about your eyesmare they real.Like,you're not wearing contacts?",she asked.
"Nope.They're real.",I said after gulping down my food.
"Yeah,same thing.My eyes are actually crystal and icy blue,and my hair is natural.You know,I've heard you are getting popular at this school.",she said.
"Guess so.Everybody likes me,and I like them.They are so awesome.Espcially the emo kid,Sasori.",I said taking a sip from my soda.
"Sasori?!",she yelled.All the girls stared at me like I was crazy,and she started to shake her head.
"Yeah.What about him?.",I said.
"Nothing,just nothing.",she said as all her friend snodded agreeing.
"Well,he's pretty cool to me.",I said shrugging.
"Gosh,you are just so clueless.So cute.",she said making me look up at her in slight annoyance.
"I think I'll leave now.I'm not so hungry.",I said standing up and forcing a smile.Theyt smiled nodding and I grabbed my stuff walking off.
"Sak!",a voice yelled.I turned around to see Kiba with Gaara sitting with some guys.I smiled and ran up to him.He stood up and hugged me tightly wrapping his arms around my waist,making me feel so warm.
"Kiba!",I said.
"No hug for me?",I heard a voice ask.I smiled and pulled away leaning to Gaara.
"Nope.A kiss.",I said giving him one on his cheek.
"Thank you.",he said.I stood up straight and sat on Kiba's lap,who was now sitting own,grabbing one of his french fries.
"Can't you find a seat and eat your own food,Sak?",he asked in a whiney voice.
"I had ood,I left it.I had a seat,i left it.I found you,I sit here.I see food when hungry,I eat it.",I said smiling and shrgging.
"So,who's the chick?",a voice asked.I looked up to see unfamiliar guys.Oh wait!
They are familiar!
"Hi,Deiara.Remember me?!The one that kicked Karin's butt?",I asked.
"Oh,yeah!",he laughed.I gave hima knuckle touch and said hi to Tobi,Kisame,Pein,and Konan.
"Tha reminds me.I know I'm late,but,why are you in a gang?",I asked remembering the night I found out.
"We're not a gang,we're just some rebels.",he said.
"Sasori!",a voice called.I looked up and Sasori was walking up to us.My eyes widened though,and I stared for a moment.
That was so not Sasori.
There walking to us,was a cool looking hot guy!
His shirt was untucked as he wore some black sneakers,his shirt loose,and he was holding a binder,with his hair way cooler,and a handsome look in his features.
He looked like Sasuke,but only because of his clothes look and how he had a binder.Everything else was like,woah!
"Wow.",I whispered as he sat down at a seat that Deidara was saving for somebody.
Guess it was him...
"Surprised?",he asked me with a smirk on his face.I nodded softly staring wide-eyed.
"How is it that you don't look emo anymore?",I asked pointing a french fry at him.He grabbed the french fry eating it and layed back chewing,his jaws moving and showing off how cool they were.
Hmm..
Is it wierd to think that his jaws were cool?
I mean,they looked pretty strong and hard.
They just had to be cool!
"Test,you seemed to pass.",he said.
"Test,",I asked.
"You'll know soon.",he said.I ate another french fry smiling,and suddenly a familiar perky voice mad me jump.I fell tot he floor on my butt.
"Hi,guys.",Courtney said ignoring me.
"Sak,you okay?",Kiba asked.
"Yeah.",I said standing up.I sat back down on his lap and looked pu at Courtney with narrowed eyes as I Kiba patted my back.
"So,you kow if Sasuke is going anywhere on Saurday/",she asked making my eyes go wide.
"Why?",I asked.
"Sorry,Sakira,didn't ask you.",she said giving me a smile.
"My name's Sakura.",I said softly.
"Kiba!",a voice called.I looked back to see Sasuke and al his friends coming.
"Sasuke!",Kiba said as he knuckled touched Sasuke.
"Hi,Sasuke!",Courtney said hugging Sasuke making him smile lightly.I sighed looked down and playing with a french fry.
"Right,so me and the guys are going to Zero on Saturday.You gonna meet us there?",Sasuke asked.I looked up at Kiba,and he was smirking.
"You know it.Be there at 9?",he said.Kiba nodded to something Sasuke did and I looked up at Sasuke talking to Courtney.
"Sakura,why don't you come?",Sasori asked making everybody look at him surprised.I looked up at him in total surprise.
"Why do you want me to come?",I asked pointing at myself with a french fry.
"You're cute and funny.I choose you,so come with me as my date.",he said.I blushed lightly and Sasuke suddenly scoffed.
"Sasori,pick somebody that's actually had experience.Now little girls.",Sasuke said.I looked up at him and sighed.
"I have experience!",I said.He looked at me and turned to me.
"When?",he asked.
"When me and my ex were celebrating.",I said.
"Then I expect you to actually know what you're doing,clueless candy.",he said..
"Whatever,chicken butt.",I suddenly said making my eyes widen at what I had just said o him.
"Careful,Haruno.",he said poking me in the head and walked off,after glaring at me for a bit.
"Oh,gosh.",I said taking in a deep breath.
"Don't worry about that idiot.Never liked him.",Sasori said.
"Well,I won't.And I'll come to the club and get drunk a shell.Cha!",I yelled holding a fist in the air.Suddenly,the whole lunchroom did that making the little rebel group stare at me surprised.I laughed and looked around smiling happily.
Everybody with their hands in the air.
Awesome!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So,like or no?
I hope you do!
So,I made a new story called Rumbling.
What the title is meaning,is the way of fighting in the Rumbles,the small fighting club.But it also means when fighting against what your heart says,Just to let everybody knew.
And I got a comment from my super cool and dear friend,pume19,to include her in one of my stories,and I will be seriosuly happy too.
If you want be in my stories,I'll mix ytou in.
Just review telling me your actual name and your appearance.You'll be apart of the Naruto gang!
Go Naruto!
Cha!
Hhe,JK.
Alright,be an awesome actor,Traci!!Love ya,ur SUPER SUPER awesome!:3
Sign up to rate and review this story