Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > He Loves Me,He Hates Me

Chapter 9:)

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-03 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1707 words

-1TrainWreck
The day had passed a little and I was in gym getting ready to run a lap.I stretched as I looked at the three girls I was going against.
Oh,god!
I'm going against Courtney too!
Hmph!
I'll show her everything I got!
"Cha!".I yelled holding my hand in the fist.The girls stared at me wierded out,and I laughed nervously.
"Oops,thoughts came out.",I said scratching my head.They all rolled their eyes and I got in my stance taking a deep breath.
I can do this...
There's no way I can't..
I love running track...
No way I can't do this....
I'm aesome in gymnastics..
So,I can do this...
"Ready....Set....GO!",the PE coach yelled and all of us burst running fast.I breathed heavily giving it all I got when I noticed only me and Courtney were up front,while the other two were a little behind.
Alright,gonna show this girl who I am!
Cha!
I took a deep breath putting some power in my feet and soon had started to go faster than her.I could see her expression from the side of my eyes and I smiled inwardly.
Yeah!
I rock!
I crossed the white line with a yell of victory and started to dance crazily jumping in the air.Courtney had stopped running and was staring at me wide-eyed.I gave her a piece sigh with a wink and continued with my dancing.
Alot of people were watching.But who cares!I beat that Courtney!
IN HER FACE!CHA!!!
"Sakura!",a voice called.I stopped falling and I groaned as my knee started to sting.I looked up and Sasuke was standing there with his hands in his pocket.
I stood up looking down at my knee that wa snow bleeding and scraped.
"Itai.",I let the word escaoe as I grapsed my knee.
"You beat Courtney.",he said.
"I know.I did a pretty awesome job if you ask me!I'm so happy that you're happy!",I said standing up straight and putting two thumbs up.He grabbed my hands and suddenly pointed my thumbs down.
"I never said I was happy.",he said putting his hands back in his pockets.
Why not?",I asked.
"You weren't suppoed to beat her.",Sasuke said in a low voice.
"Well,did you want her to win?",I asked.
"Yeah.",he simply said loking behind me.I turned and Courtney was walking up to me.
"You did a good job,Sakira.",she said.
"It's Sakura.",I corrected.
"Anyways,I'm really happy for you.You should go out fo the track team.",she said holding out a hand to me.I looked down at her hand,and then back up at her smiling face.
"N-no thanks.I was going for gymnastics and soccer.They're really my favorite sports.Thanks anyways.",I said holding up my hands shaking my head.She sighed and noded walking past me.
"Sasuke,can you come with me to get water?",she asked sweetly.I turned around and they were already walking off.I sighed staring after them.
What does she have that I don't?
She has the hair.
The unusual eyes like me.
Maybe it's because she has more decency than me.She seems to be more like a fancy type.Maybe I should become like that.
I do always wear sneakers,converse,flat and short soft boots,jeans,shirts.
So,I'm basically not girly.
Maybe that's what Sasuke likes.
Perfect!
"Sak!",a voice said making me turn around as he knocked me out of my thoughts.
"Kiba!",I said happily giving him a hug.
"So,you won the little race.You rule!",he said as he twirled me around making me laugh.
"Thanks!",I said.
"Come on,let's go up to the guys.",he said.I walked with him to the 'gang' rebel group who were siting down watching people doing their stuff on the bleachers.
"Hey!",I said waving at them.They all gave me a nod and I looked around confused.
"Wait,you guys don't have PE.Why are you here?",I asked looking at all of them,Kiba too.
"We have chrous,and we do not look like singers.So,we skip it.",Gaara explained.
"Skipping is not right.",I said crossing my arms.
"Oh,well.If you can sing,go yourself.",Konan said.
"Oooh!I love singing!What song do you want me to sing?",I squealed jumping up and down.
"Ummmm,what are your favorite singers?",they asked.
"Yui,Koda Kumi,Halcali,Buono,Nami Tamaki,Nana Mizuki,Nana Kitade.",I named all but Konan stopped me before I could finish the rest.
"Alright,I don't know any one of them.I listen to rock.What bands you know?",she asked.
"Oh,High and Mighty Color,Ikimono Gakari,UVerWorld,Alones,Abingdom Boys School,and I have amaerican favorite bands!Like Skillet,Good Charlotte,Paramore,Three Days Grace.",I said but she cut me off again.
"Okay,forget it.Just sing some hip-hop song from america.I listen to those too.",Konan said.
"I'll just sing one my favorite song.",I said clearing my throat and taking in a deep breath.When I exhaled,,I closed my eyes and,I let it all out.
Open your shiny eyes,in the silent night.
Fushigi na yoru,mairoita
Ahiyato tatezu shiboyoru
Nayamashi ga ne,kuru neko no poozu
Tsuki akari no se ni ukabu shiruetto

And I stopped there opening my eyes to see their reaction.Their eyes were widened staring at me.
"Whoa.",Konan said smiling now.She walked down to me and put a hand on my shoulder.
"You sing awesome!You should join a band.",she said.
"Really?!",I squealed.They all nodded walking down to me.
"Well,well.What was that beautiful voice I heard just now?",a deep voice asked.I turned to see Sasori standing there all handsome with his hands in his pocket.
"Me!",I yelled runing up to him.
"Really?",he asked.
"Yep!Did I really sound beautiful?",I asked.
"Yeah,you should join in a band.",he said smirking now.
"That's what Konan said.",I squealed jumpng up an down again.
"Why do't you join Sasuke's band.He's looking for a female singer.",Sasori suggested.I looked down and laughed nervously.
"Maybe I should just go solo.Or find another band.Things didn't work out with Sasuke's band the last time I audtioned.",I said remembering the time when I did.Kari's butt was beat and I went like a total coco.
I so regret that...
"Ok then,go solo.Aim for being soe famous singer.",he said.
"I will!",I squealed looking up with a brigth smile,only to se ehe had a smile of his own on his handsome face.
"I will...",I whispered to myself....

I was home on my balcony looking up at the sky.I really loved the night btter.The bright moon would be out,along with all his friends,the stars.
My mother had once told me of a story.
Once upon a time,there lived a lonesome bright and mysterious,aluminous circle,named Moon.She shined bright at night,but had always been alone.
One night,a bright little circle named star came up.They had a conversation,and soon become great friends.But something had happened to star and she weared out dying.She left Moon alone feeling lonely again,though more circles like Star came.Moon had made friends with them,and in memory of Star,they all named themselve Stars in the night.
Since then,stars and the moon had been companions in th enight shining for all the people below.

As I recited the story,I closed my eyes,and a wind started to blow making me feel suddenly hapy,and very calm.My hair swayed with the wind and I opened my eyes to the night sky and let out a deep breath.
"Moon,I look up to you.You are just like me.Lonely and sad,but then happy to alot of dear friends.I look up to you,so give me inspiration,heart,the deep melody of your voice,and much hope.",I said giggling a little.
"Are you always this corny?",a voice asked making me look down ahead.Sasuke was walking out on the balcony.I stood up straight and blushed a little of embarassment.
"How much have your heard?",I asked.
"From the beginning of the story of the moon and stars,to the ned of your little request there.",he said leaning on the rail.
"I can't help it.",I said shrugging.
"Doesn't matter.It's actually a mysterious quality of you.I like it.",he said making me smile a little bit.
"Thanks.",I said.
"You know,I heard you singing.",he said.
"At PE?",I asked.
"Yeah.Sasori suggested for you to join my band,but you turned it down.",he said looking down.
"That's really just personal reaons.",I said.
"Well,I want you to be my singer.",he said.My eyes widened and I felt such excitement in me.
"You..you want me to be your vocalist?!",I squealed.
".Yeah.You're great.",he said.I smiled laughing and nodded.
"Yes!Yes!Yes!I accept!",I said.
"Good.Toorrow,after school.Come to the same warehouse.",he said.I nodded and he turned walking into his room.I squealed turning around and runing in my room where Hachi wa ssleeping.
"AhhH!",I squealed waking him up and making him bark.I continued to dance and jump around though,and soon Hachi just stoppe dbarking and stared at me.I sighed and looked down at Hachi smiling.
"I'm gonna be in Sasuke's band!",I yelled.Suddenly,I saw the glimpse of excite in his eyes and he jumped on me making me fall back and licked my face off.
"Hahahaha!",I laughed.I continued to laugh for a long time and played happily with Hachi.
Now,my day was great!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for reading!
And soon,a dear friend of mind is going to appear in this story as a great friend of Sakura!
Let's hope for the best!
ByeBye!:3
Sign up to rate and review this story