Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > He Loves Me,He Hates Me

Chapter 10:)

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-04 - 1327 words

-1MarySue
I woke up the next morning and fixe dmyself with my hair in a ponytail and I added some of my style to the uniform.
I left my top buttons unbuttoned,loosed my tie,put on some black and white arms warmers,long white and black socks and boots that I had with some chains,my skull earrings and bracelets and necklace,and some black mascara ewith black eyeliner and my nails painted black.
"I look cool!",I said thwoing my hand sin the air.I hurried downstairs after all my morning routine was done and got out some cherries eating them.My doorbell rang and I squealed runing to the door to greet Kiba and Garra.
"Hiiiiiand what are you doing here?",I asked a Sasori stood at my door looking handsome and cool with his hands in his pockets.
"Kiba and Gaara told me to come pick you up.",Sasori said with a sigh looking away.
"Oh,ok.Just a sec.",I said turning and running upstairs to grab my bag and cell and ipod.I came,unfortunately,came downstairs to see Sasuke fighting with Sasori.
"What?!No!Stop!",I yelled dropping my things and running towards them.
"Back off,Puppet!",Sasuke yelled punching Sasori and making him fall to the ground.
"No,aw come on.You see,blood on my carpet will get me in trouble.Gosh.",I said with a sigh.They ignored me though and Sasori stood up but to be kneed by Sasuke.
Why are they even fighting!
Gosh!
Now this is so worse then teletubbies on crack!
It's all of sesame street on crack!
What horror!
"Stop!Guys!",I yelled,but they continued to throw fists at eachother and knee eachother.
"What is going on here?!",a voice boomed.Everybodyt stopped and looked up,and I bit my lip covering my mouth.I turned to see my father standing at the bottomm of the staircase with an angry,red face.
Gosh!
I could almost see smooke shooting out of his head!
Maybe even some of those hons of the devil!
Ahh!
RUN FOR YOUR STUPID LIVES!!
RUN!
"Daddy,what are you doing here?",I asked.
"Your mother and I have a day off.What is going on here?",my father asked walking up to us.
"I don't know.I'm not Sakura.",I said in a deep voice looking around.
"Who are you two?",my father asked.
"I'm Sasuke,your next door neighbor.",I heard Sasuke say.I turned to see them both holding their stomachs while breathing heavily.
"And you?",daddy asked Sasori.
"Sasori.",he said.
"And why are you two fighting in this house in front of my daughter?",daddy asked.
"Dad,I'll handle this.",I said.
"Sakura.",he said with a sigh rolling his eyes.I looked back at them standing the exact way my dad was standing.
"And why are you two fighting in this house in front of my daughter?",I asked.Sasuke and Sasori stared at me wierded out and my dad just pushed me behind him.
Wow!
Messed up there big time,huh?
"Well,explain!",he yelled.
"Dad,don't yell at them.They're my friends.",I said.
"Well,why are your friends fighting then?",daddy asked.
"Dad,please.Deal with them later.We'll be late for school.",I said.
"Explain!",he yelled louder at them.They sighed and Sasori took a step forward.
"Uchiha's trying to steal my girl.",Sasori said.
"Oh,you have a girlfriend.Congratulations!Hope you have a great time with her!",I said smiling brightly.
She must be very cool and pretty!
Yay for Sasori!
"It's you!",both of them yeleld.
"Me?",I asked shocked.
"And she's not your girl Sasori!I'm not even fighting for her!",Sasuke yeleld grabbing Sasoru by the collar.
"She is my girl!",Sasori yeleld grabbing his collar.
"And I'm gonna go with them to school now.",I said grabbing my bag and pushing them out.I blew a kiss to my dog and dad goodbye and closed the door quickly.
"What is going on here?",I asked.
"Idiot came along.",Sasori said looking at Sasuke with a glare.Sasule glared back and I got between them quickly.
"Umm,how about we just walk to school now?",I asked laughing nervously.
"Are you really his girl?",Sasuke asked.I looked at him with a I-don't-know face.
"Wh is he fighting for you?",Sasoria sked.I looked at Sasori with the exact same face.
"Sasuek!",a voice said.My eyes widened as the voice,and then i looked down.
"Courtney?What are you doing here?",Sasuka asked.I turned to see her,for sure,coming towards us.
"I was coming to your house so that we could walk to school together.Then I saw you out here bleedig.What happened?",Courtney asked grabbing Sasuke's face and exmaining it.
"He got in a fight with Sasori.",I said with a huge smile pointing at both of them.
"Yeah,I can see that.",she said in some kind of tone like I was...I was...I was..DUMB!
"Oh,sorry.",I said laughing nervously.
"Sasuke,you shouldn't go to school today.I'll be with you at home taking care of you.",she said with a smile.
Really?
Would he agree with her?
"No thanks.",I heard Sasuke say.My eyes widened and I looked at Sasuke who was taking her hands from her face.
"Sasuke?",she asked.
"I actually had to talk with Sakura.",he said.I smiled with excited eyes.
He turned her down for me!
Holy crap!
Cancer must've been cured!!
"No way!",Sasori said pulling me out of my thoughts.
"How about we just walk to school togther?",I asked wrapping my arm around Sasori and Sasuke's arms.They both looked at me and sighed.
"Fine.",Sasori said.
"Whatever.",Sasuke said.I smiled and began to pull them in a fast walking state.

When we got to school,people stared at us like crazy.
"Yo!",I said to all of the students.They smiled and greeted me back.I walked past them with Sasuke and Sasori to the cafeteia for some breakfeast.
"Alright!What'd you have to talk to me about,Sasuke?",I asked after taking a sip from my orange juice.
"..Nothing so..important.Just about the band.",he said.
Hmm...
He didn't seem like he was wanting to talk about the band.....
"Wait,so she's in your band?",Sasori asked.
"Yep!I'm the new vocalist of Sasuke's rock band!",I squealed clapping my hands.Suddenly,the whole cafeteria gasped and all the girls started to run towards us.
"You're what?!",they yelled.
"Sasuke's new vocalist.",I said.
"No fair!",they all began to whine and yell.
"Enough!",both Sasori and Sasuke yelled.All the noise stopped and everybody stared.
"Back off and leave Sakura alone.",they both said.My eeys widene dna di looked at both them as they glared at eachother.
"Today is so wierd.",I said beginiing to laugh as they stared at me with a sigh and rol of their eyes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry it's so short!Now,I must say that on the next chapter.I am very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,verytakes a deep breathvery,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very.VERY SUP[ER GLAD TO ANNOUNCE,that my best friend online will be entering our story of He loves me,He hates me!
Isn't that super awesome!
Everybody,CHEER!
WHOO!!
Crowed cheers
Yeah,gave her a great applause.Now,Traci,tell me your awesome appearance of what you look lie.Like,your hair color and eye color.
And please explain!
What would you like to be like?
Emotionless and bored all the time?
Cheerful and crazy?
Normal and shy?
Poplar and girly?
Explain!
And you live!
Nah,JK.
But I'm still giving out warnin to be careful of the cow jacking aliens.

Goodnight,Gentledudes and Dudettes!!
Sign up to rate and review this story