Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > He Loves Me,He Hates Me

Chapter 11:)

by CherryBlossom1210 3 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-11-15 - Updated: 2009-11-15 - 1695 words

-1TrainWreck
We were still eating breakfeast,them just glaring the crap out of eachother,when everything went silent.
"Whoa....",Sasori said.I continued to eat my delicious eggs when Sasuke said the same thing.
"What the..",he said afterward.I sighed and looked up.
"What?I like the eggs here.",I said looking at them.They shook their head and Sasori pointed in front of him.I ooked up and my eyes widened.
"Saku!",the girl squealed.
"Traci?",I asked.
"Traci?",Sasuke and Sasori asked.
"Saku,thank god!",Traci yelled running towards me.
She as my girl best friend in the town I used to live in.Met her right after Gaara and Kiba left.
SHE LIKE SUPER AWESOME!
She has super cool hair too.One side was red,other side was white,and her bangs were black.Her eyes were shiny brown,but when in the light,it shined RED!
Evil!
But super cool,and she wasn't evil.
She was actually as hyper as me!
Cool,right?!
SAY COOL!!!
Saku,I didn't know you were at this school.",Traci said sitting between me and Sasori hugging my arm.
"Oh my gosh!Traci,when did you move to Konoha?",I asked turning to her.
"I asked my mom if I could move to Konoha,and she said yeah.So,we moved here and I came to this school.I was so nervous,araid,and felt hyper all at the same time,which made me want to keep using the bathroom so we had to top every five minuts on our way here,and I ate alot because everytime I went to the gas station I bought cany and it got me hyper because of all the sugar so my mom made me drik water so I did and I just all nervous and scared again and then when I came to the school,people kept staring and I was wondering if I had something onmy face or in my teeth and I went to the bathroom where this girl with pink hair said I looked very wierd and I thought it was you but she said her name was Courtney and than I said my name but she just scoffed,like psshh,and then walked away and I felt all sad and then I walked in here and saw you by hot guys and was super happy and I ran to you screaming your name as you stared with a surprised,but dumb look probably thinking and explaining to the readers who I am and I sat by you,hugged your arm and started explaining like I'm explaining now.",Traci explained and took a deep breath.
I looked at Sasuke and Sasori and they were staring with wide-freaked out eyes.
"Umm,Traci.",I said.
"Yeah?",she asked.
"I said when,not the whole story and why are you saying that I'm explaining to the readers out loud.My Gosh!",I said throwing my arms in the air.
"Huh?",Sasuke and Sasori asked.
"ANyhoo!Here,eat some eggs.",I said pushing my plate towards her and standing up to go and get a fork.As I got one,I saw Courtney and her friends laughing and narrowed my eyes.
"Courtney!",I yelled.She looked up and stood up walking to me.
"Like,what?",she asked.
"You're dead!",I yelled and stuck the fork in her eye!
"Like,ow.",she said and fell to the floor dead.I started to laugh maniaclly as Sasori,Sasuke,and Traci walked up to me with cheers,and all the other students bowed as I was their new master.
I turned to Sasuke and he smirked giving me a great big kiss and touching my booty.
"Oh,stop it.",I said giggling.

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay,that was not what happened.Let me just get back to what happened.

As I got one,I saw Courtney laughing with her friends and narrowed my eyes.I turned around and walked back sitting between Traci and Sasuke,and gave her the fork.She started digging in like an animal.
"Wait,so Courtney said you were wierd?",I asked.
"No.",Traci said shaking her head.
"You said that she called you wierd.",Sakura said.
"She said I looked wierd.",Traci said.
"That's almost the same thing.",I said.
"I don't know.You know I was never good at math.",she said.
"How is that math?",I asked.
"Don't know.I was never good at science.",Traci said.
"How is that turn into science?",I asked.
"Don't know,was never good at eat poop.",Traci said.
"How does that turn into you eating poop and why would you eat poop??",I asked.
"Don't know,I was never good at reading.",Traci said.
"Ok,I r-",I started saying but Sasori cleared his throat.
"Are you girls gonna keep gossiping or whatever you're doing?",Sasori asked.
"No,how about I just introduce.",I said with a smile.
"Fine.",Sasori said.
"Traci,this is Sasori.Sasori,this is Traci.Traci is my girl bestfriend.Sasori is m-"
"I'm her boyfriend.",Sasori said.
"What?",Sasuke asked.
"Skipping that.Sasuke,this is Traci.Traci,this is Sasule.He is m-"
"Her next door neighbor.I usually go to her house to keep her warm in the night.",Sasuke said smirking and glaring at Sasori.
"Say what now??",Sasori asked.
"Skipping that...wait,we what?",I asked.
"What's up!",a voice boomed.I turned and squealed jumping out of my seat and running to the monster.
"Kiba!,I squealed hugging him.
"What's up,Sak.",he said giving me his huge bear hug.I turned to Gaara nd hugegd him.
"Hi,Gaara!",I squealed.
"Sup.",he said giving me a hug.
"Guess who is here?!",I squealed running towards Traci.
"Who?",they both asked walking towards our table.
"Traci!",I squealed and pulled her in front of me.
"Hi,don't know you.",iba said.
"I'm Traci,Saku's best friend.",Traci said waving excitedly.
"Say what?",Kiba asked.
"Don't worry,she's my girl bestfriend.You and Gaara are my guy best friends.",I said.
"Fine,but it better stay that way.",Kiba said as he and Gaara sat down between Sasuke and Sasori.
"Well,I have to go get my schedule from the office.Bye,Saku.Bye all hot guys.",Traci said standing up and waving.
"Bye.",everybody said and waved as she walked off.
"Wierd girl,great attitude.",Gaara said.
"Watch your mouth.",I said.
"Yes,mother.",he said.
"Oh,be quiet.",I said.Suddenly,a pink haired girl came into view walking towards us and I gasped.
"What?",Sasuke asked.
"Sasuke,I think you forgot your toothbrush.",I said quickly.
"What?",he asked.
"Come,lets go get it.", said grabbing his arm and lifting him off the seat pulling him.
"Sakura.",he said,but I didn't listen to him until we were far from the cafeteria,which was actually right outside of it.
Wierd,felt like hours.
But I guess that's just me!:p
"What's the problem?",he asked.
"I just don't want to stay in there.",I said.
"Did you have to drag me out?",he asked.
"Oh,don't be exaggerating.",I said.
"Look,I gotta go meet up with the guys.I'll see you later.",he said.
"Ok,bye.",I said waving with a big smile.He ran his hand through his hair as he walked off and I sighed looking down.
"I must really look like an idiot to him.",I muttered and walked back in the cafeteria with the guys.

Classes went on and I didn't even pay attention even if it was only my second day.I just felt super not hyper right now.
Which is a sucky feeling if you ask me!!!
Why must world be so cruel??!!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I got home,I said by to Kiba and Gaara and walked all the way up to my room saying hi to Hachi and layed down on my bed yawning.
"Hachi,do you think Sasuke would ever like me?",I asked.He barked at me a couple times and I sighed.
"Yeah.maybe I should cheer up.I just have to keep trying.Right?",I asked.Hachi barked happily and I giggled as he got on the bed and staretd to lick me.
"Well,better get ready for dinner.",I said getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom.
I took a long hot shower,got in my pj's,and asked my mom when te food would be ready.She said later so I got all bored.
"Might as well.", said as I ust thought of something.I turned on my radio and put in a CD of S.H.E..The first song was Superstar.I grabbed my brush and walked out inot the balcony beginning to brush my hair and singing to it.
These singers weren't even japanese.They were taiwanese,but I learn some of Korean language and most of Taiwanese.
"Yo.",a voice said.I looked up and smiled lightly.
"Hi,Sasuke.",I said.
"So,what's the wierd language music?",he asked as he leane don the rail.Agin,he only wore his pj's pants and no shirt.
I blushed light and bit my lip.
"I learned some taiwanese and these are some taiwanese singers.",I said.
"Oh,well,I wanted to ask something.",he said.
"What?",I asked.
"Wanna come with me and the guys to the club?",he asked.My eyes widened and suddenly the song Super Model by S.H.E. came on,
"O-ok.",I said.
"Cool,it's on Saturday.I pick you up.",he said.I nodded excitedly and he walked off closing th balcony doors of his house.I bit my lip and squealed started to dance and siging along.I ran inmy room and turned the music up louder and danced around as Hachi barked happily and moved around me as if also dancing.
Whoo!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Like it??
I really hope you do!
I'm sorry I took such a long time on this one.Way out of hand!I am so disappointed in myself!
But,nevermind my shame.
Enjoy and review if you would like!
ByeBye!:3
Sign up to rate and review this story