Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Ever Seen a Grown Man Naked?

by Noizchild

Adam and Carmen finally have a hot night together. A little short, sorry! More reviews= More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-07-25 - Updated: 2009-07-26 - 644 words - Complete

?Blocked
Ever Seen a Grown Man Naked?:

I have another date with Carmen tonight. She's promised me something really great tonight. I can't wait to see what it is. I got myself prepared for tonight. Sakura kept giving me that cold look all day. I still don't get her. Sakura's really great when were just hanging out. But when I mention Carmen, my friend turns cold as ice. She doesn't want to talk anymore. I can't understand why she doesn't like my girlfriend at all. Carmen's a great girl! I don't really know what to here. I hope they'll get along one day. I doubt it though...

I made it all the way to Carmen's apartment. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the piece of paper she gave me days ago. Apartment 324. Here I am. Well, here goes! I drew in a deep breath and knocked on the door. I waited for a moment. The door opened up wide. I looked on at my girlfriend surprised. All she had on were lacy black and red bra and panties. I could barely speak at all.

"H-Hi!" I finally stammered out. Carmen smiled at me wickedly.

"Well hello, Adam!" she greeted me in a sultry way. That did it for me! I rushed forward and grabbed her by her deeply curved waist. I kissed her deeply on the lips. She kissed me back and dragged me into her apartment. We made it back to her bedroom. I pushed her down onto the bed. She grabbed onto my shirt and yanked it off me. The heat picked from there again. I reached behind Carmen and quickly unhooked her bra. She moaned aloud in my mouth. Just touching her made me hard down there. I really wanted this! I took her bra off and threw it to the floor. I grabbed at her panties and took those off as well. She instantly spread her legs for me. I kissed her passionately once again.

Carmen grabbed at my jeans and quickly undid them. I tried my best to stay still. (Pretty hard when a hot-looking woman is stripping you down.) She kissed me once again. I kissed her back. My love slid off my jeans and threw them to the floor. She then grabbed my boxers and pulled them right off. They landed on the floor as well. I broke off the kiss to look her in the eyes. She looked like a complete angel of fire.

"Oh wow!" I called out loud. "You're beautiful!" Carmen smirked at me.

"Well," she said to me in a sassy way. "Do you have protection?" My eyes lit up in delight.

"Why yes I do!" I called out to her. "Hang on!" I reached down to my jeans and drew out a condom. Carmen watched me as I unwrapped it and slid it on. I assumed the position again.

"Well," my girlfriend told me. "Get to it!" Ooo! Feisty and demanding.

"Yes ma'am!" I said to her. I slid myself into her and got right to it. The ride lasted for a good thirty minutes, but it felt like forever me. I didn't care. I finally got to make love to my senoritta tonight! I was in Heaven tonight boy! The best I had ever had! I think I had lost count at how many times I came. I just didn't care. Tonight was great! Carmen's just great! In the end, I collapsed beside of her panting. I turned to my angel once I caught my breath. She smiled at me sweetly. I smiled back at her.

"Well?" I asked her. My girlfriend lightly kissed me on the tip of the nose.

"Thanks for the night!" she whispered loudly to me. I snickered at her kindly. We shared one more kiss before falling asleep.

You Use Me Like an Ashtray Heart
Sign up to rate and review this story