Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Canada Day

by Noizchild

Robyn has her way with Patrick and good night all in one. Sorry for the long wait. But I'm back. More reviews= More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-08-01 - Updated: 2009-08-01 - 1072 words - Complete

?Blocked
Canada Day:

I can't really stand Patrick! He's everything I don't want in a man! Whimpy, innocent-looking, nice, and too goody-goody! I hate that so much! But yet, I find Patty so... entertaining. I can do what I like with him. He really does like me when I take control. Oh, let me tell you! He's the perfect toy in bed! We may hate each other, but sometimes that makes sex even hotter. A couple can argue with each for hours and then have hot make-up sex afterwards. It's good for you, really! The experts say so.

Anyway, back to Patty. Hate the good boy part of him. Love to dominate and control him. Tonight made no exception to that little fact. It all started out of boredom. Greg went off on his date with his child girlfriend. (Still gross if you ask me! She's nineteen and he's thirty-seven! Anyone see anything wrong with that picture? Okay, Duncan has a huge they for cougars and he is screwing Kathy. But that's different! Duncan and our boss are adults! Greg is an adult and Morgan's still a child! See my beef? Good! Now back to the story!)

I felt bored with no one to harass and bother. I couldn't take of anything to do at first. But then for some reason, I thought about... Patrick. I snorted at the idea of calling him over at first. Why would I want that loser over? The more I thought about it, the more it didn't sound too bad at all. In the end, I caved in and called up the big oof. I'm surprised that I still have his phone number from months ago. I dialed up the little loser and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Get your ass over to my place right now!" I ordered him. A pause came over the other line. I smiled to myself as I heard him breathing heavily on the other line. I love my power over him. It's so... arousing!

"R-Robyn?" the big oof asked at last.

"Yeah!" I said like a prison warden. "Now get your ass over here now!"

"Y-Yes ma'am!" he called out. Then, he hung up. I grinned to myself in satisfaction. "Perfect!" I thought. Now, to get ready. I quickly got off the couch and made it back to my bedroom. I already had everything picked out for the night. I got dressed and picked out the best toys. Now for my little pet to show up. It only took Patty five minutes to arrive. The door bell rang and I knew it was him. Good, /he's learning!/ I gracefully walked over to the door and peeked out. Patrick stood on the other side waiting nervously. I smirked at my little pet. Good, he's here. The party can start now. I unlocked the door and opened it wide. Patrick swallowed hard when he saw me. I had on a black leather corset with my matching mini-skirt with stiletto boots. I grinned in satisfaction. Yes Patrick, fear me tonight!

"Welcome!" I greeted him. "Come right on in, my little pet!" Patrick nodded at me blankly. He walked straight into the apartment. I closed and locked the door behind him. I led him all the way to my bedroom. The pet walked all the way there like a lamb to the slaughter. It's all so beautiful. I closed and locked my door behind us. Patrick sat on the bed looking at me nervously. I smirked at my prey coldly.

"Strip!" I ordered him. Patrick nodded at me right away. He took off his clothes bit by bit. I watched him in delight. He seemed uncomfortable the whole time. Adds to the whole element type. When he was completely naked, I stepped up closer to him. I knelt in close to him.

"Down on all fours!" I commanded. Patrick complied slowly. He looked over at me nervously.

"What are you doing tonight?" he asked me. I smirked at him coldly.

"Don't ask questions!" I commanded. Patrick nodded at me quickly. I smiled at him wickedly. Now, for the fun part! I reached into my special drawer and drew out a dildo. Patrick looked a little worried. Yes, my little pet! Fear me tonight! I handed it over to him.

"Have a lick!" I commanded. Patrick nodded at me pale. He began licking my little toy. I watched him in excitement.

"Like it?" I asked him. Patrick nodded at me quickly.

"Yes!" he yelped out loud. "It tastes great!" He kept on licking it. When he finished up, I strapped up my toy to myself. Patrick watched on as I did so. I glared at him coldly.

"Face forward!" I ordered him. Patrick turned his face back to the wall. I smirked at his reaction. Everything is just about set now! I walked closer to him. I grabbed my pet by the shoulders. I leaned down to his ear.

"Brace yourself!" I whispered to him. Patrick nodded at me quickly. I slid my toy into his entry. My pet moaned out loud. I smirked and began pulling in and out. The little whimp cried out loud in pain and pleasure.

"Oh yes!!!" he yelled out loud. "Harder! HARDER!!!" I sped up right away. My pet yelped out happily again. I rode him like a wild horse. The speed picked up even more with each second. This one of the things I like about him. Patrick is so easy to bend over. I can do as I like with him. He loves me for that! I would know; I'm taming the guy after all. This is the most fun I have ever had with a guy before in my life!

Patrick came all over my sheets. He cried out in happy bliss as he did so. I pulled out and stepped back. I kept my eyes locked on the pet the whole time.

"Good?" I asked him. Patty nodded at me panting. I smirked at him.

"Good boy," I said to him. "Now say those words I like to hear from you!"

"I love you!" Patty said in a rush. I smiled at him wickedly.

"Excellent!" I said. "Now go take a shower!" Patrick nodded at me and hurried to the bathroom. I couldn't help but to smirk at myself. That my friends, is a good night!

Would You Choose Water Over Wine
Sign up to rate and review this story