Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Operation: Liar

by Noizchild 1 review

Vanessa tells a little white lie to the paparazzi about Pete and Ashlee. More Reviews= More Chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-08-04 - Updated: 2009-08-04 - 708 words - Complete

1Funny
Operation: Liar:

7/2/08:

Blog Title: I Told a Big Whooper

I just told a lie today. To a paparazzi at that. What the hell happened? Well, I will tell you! It all started at lunch today. I was heading back to work when I noticed that hotel that Panda and them were staying in. I saw a young woman going in with a camera and notepad in her hand. I knew the deal right away. "Oh, a fly I see!" I thought. (Flies are the paparazzi, in case you haven't guessed. JTLYK.) I decided to act on my plan and fix the problem before it got any worse. I gracefully walked over to her. I tapped the fly on the shoulder. She whipped right around to me. I grinned at her boldly.

"Hi!" I said to her. She looked at me confused.

"Uh... can I... help you?" she asked. I smiled at her boldly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. The fly looked at me in a snotty way.

"Haven't you seen the cover of US Weekly yesterday?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said innocently. "So?"

"I'm going to go to Pete to get it the whole situation!" she said. The fly tried to get into the hotel. I grabbed her tightly. She tried to fight me off.

"Hey!" the fly cried out. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You can't go in there!" I said in my best acting mode. The fly glared at me crossly.

"And why should I?" she asked me.

"Because..." I began. The fly looked at me closely.

"Because what?" she asked. I shrugged at her some. The pest raised an eyebrow at her. "You know something!" she called out. "Well, spill it!" I looked around some. I leaned in close to the little pest. She did likewise.

"Not here!" I whispered to her. "Inside, now!" The pest nodded at me right away. She followed me into the hotel. Good so far. But this is where things get a little sticky...

I led her into the hotel lobby and guess who's there. Andy Hurley himself! When I saw him, I panicked. "Oh crap!" I thought. "Now there's a HUGE problem!" I thought everyone went out to lunch. Andy looked up and saw us. He recognized me right away.

"Vanessa!" he called out loud. "What are you doing here?" Okay, it's time for some damage control. I turned back to my new "friend."

"Could you excuse me for a moment, hon?" I asked her in a fake sweet voice. I hurried right over to Andy right away. Due to my time about to be up and I have to get back to work soon, I will make this story short. Andy and I had short back and forth with each other. I finally talked him into my plan. He reluctantly agreed to do it. So, we spouted some bull about Pete and Ashlee divorcing and how things went sour for them. The fly ate up every single word. She rode all of the information down like crazy. Ha! Such a greedy sucker! Those flies will believe anything for money! Greed is an amazing thing. Plays in my favor at the moment. Andy helped me rather nicely. He played along rather well, if I can say so myself. He supported my claim that Ashlee and Pete were on the verge of divorce in seconds. Once she got her fill, the fly buzzed off somewhere else. Andy and I smiled at her as we waved her goodbye.

"Bye!" we said to her together. Once she had gone, the tone changed a bit.

"You are such a f***g liar!" Andy said to me with his teeth clinched.

"Hey!" I said back to him while still grinning. "It worked. She ate it all right up. At least, it all stalls for time until everything's all fixed again!" He didn't say anything after that. I finally left and came here.

Oh dear, I might have made things a little worse. But, good for Team Prose I guess. What will happen? I guess we'll all have to see from there. But right now, G2G. See ya!

Love ya

XOXOXO

Aunt Nessa

So I Had to Shoot Him Dead
Sign up to rate and review this story