Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Where's Your Head At?

by Noizchild 1 review

Sakura hides from Adam after he talks about his date with Carmen last night. Mandy plays a rotten little game with Sakura. More reviews= More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-08-12 - Updated: 2009-08-12 - 689 words - Complete

0Unrated
Where's Your Head At?:

That stupid Adam!!! He went to that slut last night! They had sex last night! Grrr!!! That just makes me so angry. The big dummy had the nerve to go into detail about it as well. I thought I would scream out loud after hearing some sick information. I had to run to the bathroom to escape from him. I panted hard in the stall. My head hurts now. I wish I had some sort a brain scrubber to get those disturbing images out of my head! Adam and the slut having sex! Ewww!!! I cringe all over just thinking about it! I shook my head wildly. No! I can't think about that. I took in a deep breath. Right! I need to get my head straight again. His choice to ruin his life. Can't say anything to stop him. But, still...

I heard a shuffle in the stall next to me. I quickly sat up and looked around. I quickly became paranoid.

"Hello?" I asked aloud.

"Sakura?" a familiar voice asked me. I recognized who that was.

"Mandy?" I asked slightly surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"It's the women's bathroom!" Mandy replied. "I have the right to be here, you know!" I rolled my eyes at that one. True, but still...

"Yeah!" I replied defensively. "What else is new?" Silence followed that.

"Thinking about Adam?" Mandy asked me boldly. I froze up right away on that question.

"What?!?" I asked out loud. A little chuckle came in the stall next door. I glared at the wall.

"Nothing," Mandy said innocently. I looked on in suspicion.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her strongly. Mandy giggled some.

"Oh," she replied in fake sweetness. "You know what I mean!" It took me a couple of minutes for that to sink in. That sounded worse than Adam and Carmen having sex!

"Ewww!!!" I screamed out loud. "No way!"

"What are you saying?" Mandy asked me in the same fake tone. I couldn't speak for a moment. It didn't even bear to be said out loud. I shut my eyes and shook my head hard. I shuttered all over.

"It's not even like that!" I cried out loud.

"Like what?" Mandy pushed me. I gritted my teeth tightly. She's really pushing me today. I see this game already. I must not give in. She just wants to wind me up. I shut my eyes again and took in a deep breath. Boy, she can be so annoying! Silence passed between us for a long time. I clinched my fists together tightly. Mandy snorted out loud to me in the other stall.

"Oh come on!" she called out at last. "Why don't you just go ahead and say it?" I looked up at the wall slightly annoyed.

"Say what?" I asked her.

"Come on," the crazy woman said to me. "You know..." I got that one loud and clear.

"Ewww!!!" I screamed out. "I do not love Adam!!!" I heard giggling in the stall next to me. I quickly became angry. "What the hell is so damn funny, Mandy?!?" I screamed out to her. She became quiet all of a sudden.

"Oh come on, Kur-Kur!" Mandy called out. "I see the truth. We all see it! You're jealous of Addy's girlfriend and lonely because your man broke up with you. So why not just go over to good ol' Addy and told him you love with a great big kiss!" I sat there in disgust and panic. Kur-Kur? Addy? Okay, who the Hell is this and what the Hell did she do to Mandy Bryant? I think hanging out with Ryan Ross has affected her. Really badly! I rushed out of the bathroom as fast as I could. I turned on my computer and started to play some Jpop music to clear my head. (AN: Jpop is Japanese pop, JTLYK.) Damn it! Between Adam's disguising night with Carmen and Mandy saying that I love the big doofus, I'm amazed I haven't killed either one of them yet!

A Loaded God Complex, Cock it and Pull it
Sign up to rate and review this story