Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Use the Force, Luke

by Noizchild

And now, the chap you've been waiting for! Joe and Clare finally do it!!! I think I've treated everyone long enough!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 672 words - Complete

?Blocked
Use the Force, Luke:

I finally did it! Clare and I finally did it together. It happened last night. She came over to my room once again. I had just started to go to bed when I got a knock on my door. I became confused. Huh? Who can that be this late at night? I walked over to the door and peeped out. Clare stood on the other side of the door looking in at me. I instantly became excited when I saw her. I unlocked the door and opened it for her. She looked just as hot as ever. Black leather miniskirt, white halter top, and black leather high-heeled boots. Clare had her jacket on her shoulder. I had a grin up to my ears.

"Clare!" I said. "What are you doing here?" She didn't answer me at all. My girl just kissed me on the lips. Okay, this is a nice change! I kissed her back. When we pulled away, she looked me dead in the eye.

"It's now or never!" she said boldly. Okay then! She finally wants to do it now! No more teasing at last? Is my wish finally coming true? I smirked at her boldly.

"Alright then," I said. "Let's do it!" Clare rushed forward and kissed me again. I kissed her back without thinking. I took her into my room. She closed and locked the door behind us. We practically kissed all the way to my bed. Clare threw her jacket straight to the floor. I pushed her back. She kissed me once again and took off my shirt. I grabbed her and yanked it off. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it at all! Clare and I are actually going to do it tonight! No more teasing! We're really going to do it tonight! I grabbed her skirt and yanked it off. I tossed that to the floor as well. And surprise, surprise! She had no underwear on tonight! Leia's serious tonight! She really wants to do this! Okay then! I'll give it to her tonight! I kissed her once more. Clare kissed me back without thinking. She grabbed at my jeans and unzipped them. Leia slid them off right away. She did the same with my boxers. Now, the ride could begin.

Leia drew out a condom from her jacket and handed it to me. I unwrapped it and slipped it on. I slid myself into her and got to work. I gave it my all tonight. She loved every moment of it. I started off slow at first. All just to get her into it. To my surprise, it didn't really take that long at all. Leia got into it in seconds. She grabbed onto me like a spoiled child with a teddy bear.

"HARDER JOE!!!" the hot Brit screamed to me. "HARDER, DAMN IT!!! HARDER!!! HARDER!!!" Whatever Leia wants, Leia gets! I sped up on command. Leia-Clare screamed out loud happily. I sped up even more. The hot Brit cried out happily. That drove me to pump even harder. I finally got my wish! I'm finally banging Leia! After so long too! It was worth the wait in the end!!!

I came into the condom after a good time. We both yelled out together. I didn't get out until I had finished coming. I pulled out of Leia and rolled off next to her. We both lied their next to each other panting. I turned to Clare with a smile on my face.

"How was that?" I asked her. She kissed on the tip of my nose.

"Can we do it again, some time?" Clare asked me. I grinned at her like a child at Hanukah.

"Hell yes!!!" I called out. "Sweet!" We shared one more kiss before falling asleep beside of each other. My wish finally came true! I finally got to sleep with Leia. And you know what? I want to do it again pretty soon!

All Mixed Up in the Wash, Hot Water Bleeding Out Colors
Sign up to rate and review this story