Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Lhuna

by Noizchild 1 review

Morgan and Rose have little hitchs in their relationships. Two narratives in one because the song is a duet.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-08-17 - Updated: 2009-08-18 - 628 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lhuna:

Morgan

What is the matter with loving someone that is older than you? Greg is thirty-seven and I'm nineteen. So what? We love each other. That's all that matters. Why can't everyone else see that? I mean, mom is dating Duncan and he's old enough to be her son. Nobody complains about them at all. (Sure they get a few stares, but that's about it!) Everyone talks down about Greg and I. He's being picked on about me by his roommate constantly. The girls at my school giggle about me and him. The teachers hit at me about him being my father. It's all so annoying. Why can't they just leave us be? We are just a couple in love. Can't they see that at all?

I lied on my bed stressed out from all of the grief everyone has been giving me. How can I make them stop? I just want them to go away and leave us alone. It's just so annoying. Suddenly, my cell phone rang. I looked up right away. Hm? Who can be calling me this at night? I reached over and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I asked uncertain.

"Morgan?" a voice asked me on the other line. My eyes widened as I sat up straight.

"Greg?" I asked in surprise. My heart raced in joy. Suddenly, my day became much better. I smiled to myself on the phone. "What's up?" I asked him.

"Not much," he replied. "Just thinking about you. What are you doing now?"

"Nothing," I replied. "Just thinking about you too." We both laughed a bit. And just like that, my night became better once more. Just talking to Greg makes the pain go away instantly. I guess, it is worth all the mocking and teasing at the end of the day. All for the name of love.

Rose

For the rest of the day, everyone kept staring at me. The first few people, easy to understand. The rest, quite annoying after a while. It's been three days already, let it go for god's sake! I tried to ignore everyone for the rest of the day. Best way to do it, yes? I don't know. Maybe I just need some time alone. I went straight home after work. I couldn't go anywhere to eat. Didn't feel like it, I guess. I took my dinner to my room and locked myself inside for the rest of the night. I didn't finish my dinner after all. I just closed up the tray and lied there on my bed. I didn't feel like doing much either. I just lied there in silence.

But then, my phone buzzed. I jerked my head up right away. I grabbed my phone and looked at it right away. Pete just sent me a text message. Here's what he said:

"Hey, how r u holding up?" I smiled at the message a bit. I typed back to him:

"Not so much, you?"

"I have support now."

"Great! My friends are plotting to help fix this problem. Shutters nervously"

"LOL. Don't worry you'll be fine!"

"You think so?"

"Yeah, you have great friends that care about you."

"You really think so?"

"Yeah,"

"You're so sweet!"

"I know, right!"

"Smart alec!"

"I know."

"LOL!"

"You know what, I'm feeling horny!"

"You naughty boy, you! I thought we were lying low for a while!"

"I know, but I have found a way around our problem!"

"Oooo? Texting sex?"

"Want to give it a try?"

"Sure, why not?" Petey and I ended having texting sex the whole night. Well, what do you know? There is a silver lining to this cloud. Even better even after the divorce and we can officially be together as a couple.

Cause I'm All Alone
Sign up to rate and review this story