Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

House Burning Down

by Noizchild 1 review

Davis goes over to help his girlfriend, Kayla. And ends up burning her house in the process.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-08-25 - Updated: 2009-08-26 - 1087 words - Complete

0Unrated
House Burning Down:

I love both Kayla and Charlie. I already had my first kiss from Kayla. I haven't kissed Charlie yet. (Don't worry, it's coming!) Don't tell them I said this, but I'm hoping to sleep with them both together when the time is right. (That's coming too. I'm working on it!) But right now, there are some problems that need to be fixed. Mostly, it is Kayla with all of the problems. Her mother is... well... how do I put this? Um... Uh... A hoe! A really bad one at that. The women always has many men other at the house all hours of the day and night. Kayla always comes over to my house just to escape from them. That girl's house is like a swinger's party at an icky love pad. Men coming and going all of the time. Drug paraphillia all over the floor in every room. Her house always reeks of liquor. Bottles and cans litter the front yard. One time, I thought I saw a pair of boxers hanging out of the living room window. I kid you not! See how bad my girl has it? Kayla wanders around the streets in her neighborhood and her mom doesn't notice a single thing. I knew things were bad for Kayla. But I had no idea how much it had gotten out of control until last Saturday.

Lately, Charlie and I noticed that Kayla hadn't been around much lately. The first couple of days weren't a biggie. But after a few weeks, we became worried. Charlie and I just didn't know what to think. After three weeks of no Kayla, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"I'll go and check on her," I said to my other girlfriend.

"I'll come with you," Charlie said to me quickly. I held up my hand to stop her.

"No," I said. "I think it's best that I check on her alone. I'll call you when everything's okay." She took that into her head for a moment. Then, my other love nodded at me.

"Okay," Charlie replied at last. "But please be careful." I smiled at her kindly. I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. She seemed pretty surprised by such a sudden move. I pulled away quickly.

"Don't worry," I told her. "I will!" Then, I headed off like the brave hero in the movies. (Kind of cheesy, I know. But it seemed cool at the moment.) I made it over to Kayla's house. Still the picture perfect imagine of white trash goodness as if has always been. I stood at the entry and took in a heavy deep breaths. I need a moment every time I come here. Okay, time to brave going into the belly of the beast. I took in one more deep breath and headed up to the house.

Already, I heard the screaming from inside the house. Kayla's mom must be fighting with one of her boyfriends again. I really don't want to know what about. But, I pushed that out of my head. I had a mission to do at the moment. I rang the doorbell. I waited for a few minutes. The door opened a small crack. Kayla peeked out and saw me. She looked to be in a panic. I looked at her happily.

"Kayla!" I called out to her. "Where have you been?" Kayla's eyes grew big in fear.

"Run!" she cried out to me. "Get out of here!" I looked at her really confused.

"Why?" I asked her. "What's wrong?" Before she could speak again, the answer came with a loud crash. We looked up right away. Kayla's mom's boyfriend had just thrown a TV out the window. I fell on some beer bottles in the grass. I turned back to Kayla in such a shook. She didn't say anything at all. My girl just grabbed me right into the house.

We raced all the way up the stairs to her bedroom. She closed and locked the door behind us. Kayla hurried me under a tent made of blankets. I still looked around confused.

"Kayla," I said to her at last. "What the devil is going on?" She looked at me paler than she normally did. That's when I noticed the bruises on her arms.

"Kayla!" I exclaimed to her. "What happened? Did her man do that to you?" My girlfriend broke down crying. She looked away in tears.

"It was my fault!" she cried out at last. "I broke his Wii and he got pissed off at me. He grabbed me by the arm and flung me up against the wall! I didn't mean to break it. It was accident, I swear!!!" She leaned on my shoulder crying. That just made my blood burn. It's bad enough her mom has this parade of jackasses coming and going through the house. But now they start beating on my girl? That's uncalled for! I lightly moved her off of me and crawled out from under the tent to keep from doing something stupid.

I crept all the way into the bathroom. I splashed my face many times with cold water from the sink. I found myself panting in anger. This was just sick and stupid. Kayla didn't need this every day. Her mom needed to get her act together and start acting like an adult for a change! I breathed out heavily again. Man! I just wish that there was something I could do.

Unwittingly, I did. I suddenly smelled smoke. I whipped around and saw fire on the hall floor. Apparently, I must have kicked over an ashtray with still lit cigarettes in it in my rage of storming out to cool my head. Those cigarettes touched the cheap flammable carpet in the hallways. The flames began to spread quickly. I freaked out for a moment. I suddenly remembered Kayla. So I threw down some towels to beat out the flames. That only lasted for a short time. But it was just enough to make a path for me to make it to her room again. I managed to rescue my girlfriend and escape without getting burned. Needless to say, things didn't good so well from there. Most of the second floor and the stairs were damaged in the fire. I get the feeling I just made things worse now. Note to self, when trying to save your girlfriend, don't set her house on fire!

Give Them What They Want
Sign up to rate and review this story