Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Oh What a Mess Pt. 1

by Noizchild 1 review

A huge mess forms for both Pete and Rose in the coming week. Ten more chaps to go before the end.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2009-09-04 - Updated: 2009-09-04 - 1301 words - Complete

0Unrated
Oh What a Mess Pt. 1:

This week turned into "bug the crap out of Pete and Rose" week. The couple had a long week of headaches. Ranging from family issues and to the media, it's amazing that the two are still alive after all of that. It all started with Davis accidentally burning down Kayla's house. Everyone in the neighborhood found out in a flash second. They all had some choices things to say about Kayla's mother.

"The whore's house burned down!"

"Serves her right!"

"The lord don't like ugly!"

"I feel sorry for that little girl."

"What's going to happen to her?"

"I wonder who burned down that bitch whore's house!"

"I would like to thank and yell at them all at once." Davis couldn't stand all of the talking. He assumed that Kayla hated him now for burning down her house. The boy couldn't even look her in the face or be around her. Matters only made it worse for him. Rose found him sitting on the porch shaking when she came home from work. His older half-sister raced over to him.

"Davis?" she asked. "Davis, what's the matter?" The boy couldn't look at his sister at all. He just looked away to the side.

"I did something really bad," Davis replied. Rose looked at him confused for a moment.

"What do you..." she began to ask. The journalist instantly put the whole story together in her head. She went really pale at the results. "You mean, you..." Davis kept looking away. Rose began to worry.

"It was an accident!!!" the boy cried out. Rose looked up right away.

"Hm?" she asked him. Davis looked up at her right away.

"I was angry!" he cried out. "I just couldn't take how Kayla's mom's boyfriend was beating on her and her mom did nothing about it. I stormed off into the bathroom after Kayla told me the whole story to clear my head. I didn't know that I had knocked over a candle until I smelled the smoke. I didn't mean to burn down the house! I didn't mean to!" Davis shook his head hard. Rose lightly put her hand on his shoulder. Her brother looked up at her slightly surprised. She smiled at him kindly.

"It wasn't your fault," Rose told him softly. "It was just an accident. No one's going to hold you accountable for it." Davis looked at her in silence. He didn't seem to believe her at all. But at least, Rose tried to be sensitive towards him. He nodded a bit at her.

"Heck," Rose went on. "The whole thing was an accident. In fact, in one week you'll be wondering what you were so worried about in the first place. Got me?" Davis nodded at her in silence. Rose smiled at him softly.

"Good," she said. "Just go inside and don't worry about it anymore." Davis nodded again and went into the house. Rose watched after like a mother to her kid. That only became the tip of the iceberg for Team Prose. Kayla's momma decided to go and sue the James' for property damage. The family got the news by late afternoon. Rose, Davis, and Keisha had just finished dinner when they got a knock on the door. They all looked up confused.

"What is that at this hour?" Keisha asked. Davis sneered at Rose.

"Maybe its Pete coming to risk Rose off into the night!!!" he called out loud. His half-sister glared over at him.

"Shut up!" she barked. He brother laughed at her. But then, the knocking turned into loud pounding.

"I know you're in there!!!" a familiar voice screamed. "I'm going to sue all of y'all for burning down my house!!!" Everyone recognized that voice. Davis shrank down into his seat.

"Kayla's mom!" he mumbled to himself. The girls of his female heard him. They knew this would come. Well, time to do something. Rose turned to her aunt.

"Want me to answer the door?" she asked. Keisha shook her head at her.

"No," the older woman replied. "You'll just be giving her the attention that she wants. I know her kind too well. She's pretending to care so she can get money out of us. The tax payers' money is already paying for her to have a new house and the damage wasn't even that bad. I already cleared things with the police and firemen. They understand the situation. So, just ignore her." Her niece nodded at that one.

"Good point..." Rose mumbled. Kayla's mom kept pounding and shouting at the door for most of the night. She kept on until she get tired and gave up. It didn't end there. Every single day of the week, Kayla's mom showed up at the door pounding and shouting at them to open the door. She even began calling the house day and night. The James tried their best to ignore her. Keisha even got caller id so they could all know if it was the crazy bitch or not. Davis and Rose didn't know how much they could take.

Rose had it worse though. Not only did Kayla's mom come and harass her family day and day, more and more people began to ask about her and Pete. So far, the journalist had been ignoring them and going on with life. But now, it all just became annoying. The other entertainment reporters had begun to camp out in front of the Beach Radio Magazine building just to talk to her. Rose had to fight through the crowd just to get to work. Her friends and boss had to help her fight through the crowd every single day.

"Rose," Katherine said to her on Friday. "You're going to have to sort them out before I end up having no choice but to fire you. And I don't want to do that."

"I know," Rose replied. "But I can't do anything at the moment. Not until the time is right at least. And I don't even know when that is."

"Well you better hope that is soon for your sake!" the boss replied. "This is getting ridiculous!" The journalist nodded in agreement. But what could she do? Pete hadn't filed for a divorce yet and she had other things to worry about at the moment. Davis was her main concern. If this kept up, Davis would have no choice but go to court to bury this mess once and for all. Otherwise, be content to deal with Kayla's mom for possibly the rest of their lives. Still, Rose had yet another problem to deal with her life.

No sooner had Rose sat down at her cubicle, her cell phone rang in her bag. She looked down at the ringtone. "Hm?" she thought. "Who's calling me this early in the morning?" Couldn't be Pete, he was still asleep in bed with his soon-to-be ex. Only one way to see. Rose reached into her bag and pulled out her cell phone.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Rosie!" an annoying voice called out on the other line. The journalist became angry right away.

"Tony!" she shouted out loud. "What the hell are you calling me for?!?"

"Aw come on lil' mama!" her ex said overjoyed. "I just missed you! You and I haven't talked to each other in ages. We need to go out again."

"No!" Rose snapped at him.

"Aw, why not?" her ex asked.

"Because, we broke up, you idiot!!! Now, stop calling me and go away!!!" the woman screamed into the phone. She hung up in rage. Rose slumped down into her chair. Oh yeah, did I mention that Tony had been calling her many times lately? So yes, this week's been great!

I've Got a Bad Boy and That's All Right with Me
Sign up to rate and review this story