Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unusual You

I Think I Like You

by caitmonsterrr 11 reviews

frank comes to a conclusion.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-07-28 - Updated: 2009-07-28 - 1948 words

1Cliche
I apologized to Bert like Gerard suggested, and once again Bert graciously accepted my apology. After the awkwardness of my outburst subsided, Gerard insisted that I got a black pair of Chuck Taylor Hi-Tops. He also insisted that I didn't wear them until they were at least a little bit dirty, and listening to his wisdom, I let him drag me through a puddle of mud in his front yard.

The four of us finally settled down enough after our mud fight to acutally become bored. Mike suggested that we play truth or dare, in which I questioned him, "What are we, in seventh grade?"

He just shrugged, somewhat dejected, "It's fun." Bert and Gerard nodded furioulsy in agreement. I just gave in, smiling because I knew I'd been outvoted.

We settled around in a circle, me knee-to-knee with Gerard. I felt something I never felt before when his hand "accidentally" grazed my thigh; It's like I wanted more. It was probably just my hormone-raged body craving to be touched. I mean, no one's touched me since yesterday when Kelsey came over. Kelsey...oh dear god. I haven't thought about her all day.

"Frankie..." Gerard's hand began waving back and forth sparatically in front of my face.

I glanced up, shaking my head slightly to wake myself up from my apparent trance. He was looking at me questionably and his head was cocked slightly to the side. I didn't want to be caught staring so I spoke. "H-huh?" I blushed and mentally cursed myself; That was smooth.

He laughed slightly and looked away, presumebly at Bert and Mikey, giving me a view of his profile, he strong jaw, his cute nose...He looked back to me, locking my eyes in his own, and smirked, "Ready to play or are you to busy thinking about me?"

I froze. Could he read my mind? I glanced around the room, my face as red as it's ever been. My heart started beating faster and faster, and I could feel beads of sweat form along my brow.

"Frank, are you okay?" Mikey asked, rushing over to me.

I pushed him off me gently and mumbled, "Yea, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

I sniffed, "Yea, let's just play the game."

Bert dared Gerard to makeout with him and vice versa. I dared Mikey to go across the street and ask a neighbor is he could use the toilet, saying that his own was clogged up. He also had to spray a ring around the toilet seat and take a picture of it. He came back triumphantly, digital camera in hand. We all shared a laugh before Mikey told me it was my turn. He asked me, and in fear of revenge, I picked truth. Yea, pussy, I know. It's the clothes, I swear.

"Do you like Gerard?" he smirked and the room became deadly silent. I felt another panic attack coming on, and I didn't even know why. I didn't like him...did I?

I did the only thing I knew how to do: I bolted. Running out of the living room, I dashed up the wooden stairs, stumbling a little and getting a splinter in the process. I didn't care, and I could hear Gerard say "Nice going, Mikey" sarcastically. I flung myself into what I believed was the bathroom. I flipped on the light and locked the door behind me. I stared at the new me in the mirror. No doubt it was my new appearance that was making me think I liked Gerard. I even look like a fag. I plopped myself down pathetically on the floor and ripped off the black shirt, trying to rid myself of my gay thoughts. I let a few tears drop down my cheek, but I tried to stop them, knowing it was just adding to my pussy attitude.

I heard fast footsteps fly up the stairs and stop right in front of the bathroom door. The handle rattled a couple of times, and I was thankful that I had locked it. "Frank," Gerard's beautiful voice said quietly. "Please open the door."

"No," I mutterd, my voice cracking from my tears.

"Please, Frank," he said again. I didn't budge, and he spoke again, "For me?"

Fuck. How did he know that just saying those two words would get me to do anything for him? I slowly got off the floor and sniffed a couple of times. I pulled open the door, the lock undoing itself as I did so, and kept my head down.

"There you are," Gerard said, placing his hand on my cheek, cupping it and stroking it gently. "What's wrong?"

I didn't respond, so he nudged me back inside the small room and locked the door. I sat down against the wall again, and Gerard followed my lead, sliding down so we were shoulder-to-shoulder. He put his hand on my knee and I shivered, partially due to my bare chest, but mostly because of his gentle touch.

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out, so I tried again. "I...nevermind," I said glancing down and avoiding his gaze which I felt on my face.

"Whenever you're ready to talk, I'll be here. I love you," he offered.

"Why?" I croaked, still examining the white floor tiles.

"Why do I love you?" he asked and I nodded. He then put his hand under my chin and moved my face so I was looking at him. "Frankie, since the first moment I saw you I knew I wanted to get to know you. And even though you were a homophobic asshole," I looked down shamefully, but he made me look up again, "I knew I didn't want to lose you. And look at you now." He smiled and I weakly returned it. "You're so beautiful."

I blushed; Gerard serioulsy knew all the ways to make me do that. He put his far hand on my shoulder, causing him to turn slightly, and he cautiously slid it down my naked chest. My breath hitched in my throat. "G-Gerard," I managed to get out. I guess it was too quiet seeing as he attached his lips to my neck, kissing it softly. He started sucking on my jugular where he no doubt could feel the blodd pulsing through my body quickly. "G-Gerard," I tried to say a little louder.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that," he exasperated as he hurried to stand up. I pulled him back down next to me.

I took a deep breath. "Gerard," I started, closing my eyes and hitting my head against the wall. I groaned, "God, I'm so fucking confused."

"Shhh, Frankie," he cooed softly in my ear, taking my hand in his and interlocking our fingers. It felt weird to me because my hand was the smaller of the two. I felt another round of tears form in my eys, and this time I just let them all go, curling up into Gerard's chest. He wrapped both his arms around me and pulled me closer, if at all possible. He rested his chin on the top of my head as if to shelter me. His strong hands ran up and down my back, soothing me.

We sat like that for what seemed like hours until my sobbing finally subsided. I sniffed away the last of the wet drops, but stayed curled up in Gerard's hold. His hands were rubbing small circles on the small of my back and I got a case of the chills from it. "You okay, love?" he whispered.

I nodded. "Gerard, I-I have to tell you something."

"Anything, babe."

I snuggled my head into his chest and mumbled what I needed to tell him. He pulled my head back, "What was that?"

"I think I like you."

He smirked, "Oh really now?"

"Gerard, please don't make this a joke," I begged.

HIs smile faded, "I'm sorry."

I sighed, "I'm so confused. I thought I was straight. I've got a girlfriend..." My heart started speeding up again.

"Shhh, shhh. Frankie, it's okay," he kissed my forehead.

"How do you know?!" I spat, causing him to loosen his grip on me.

He sighed, "Because I was just like you."

I looked at him questionably, "What?"

"You heard me," he said somewhat harsh, i guess because I snapped at him.

"You were like me?" He nodded. "How so?"

"Well, I use to think I was the coolest kid under the sun. I was a jock and had all the girls crawling all over me. I thought I had it all, but then I met Bert. He showed me that I was selfish and that I was living a lie. And somewhere along the line, I fell in love with him."

"You loved him?" I interrupted.

He let out a soft sigh, "Yea, I did. And I still do." I let out a small "Oh" and Gerard noticed. "I love him, Frank, but in an entirely different way than I love you."

I nodded quietly and snuggled into Gerard's neck. He moved me so that he was the one on my neck, and he began kissing it again. "Gerard..."

He immediately stopped and spoke, "Sorry. I just really wanted to taste you." I giggled. I didn't even know I could giggle. "I like your giggle."

"Thanks," I muttered, slightly embarrased. Suddenly I blurted out, "I'm not gay!"

"Perhaps you just haven't had the chance to find out," he replied and reattached his soft lips to my skin.

"Gerard.."

He stopped again, "Sorry."

I laughed, "Stop apologizing." He nodded. "I was just gonna say that if you're gonna kiss anything, it'd better be my lips," I smirked, not knowing where that outburst of bravery came from.

He looked at me, confusion written all over his face, "You're...sure?"

"I think so," I confessed nervously. I shifted in his laps so that I was directly in front of him.

"Frankie, I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with."

I looked at him pleadingly, "Gerard, please. I want this. Really."

He smiled widely, baring his small teeth, and leaned closer. His lips brushed ever-so-slightly against mine, not even pushing into each other yet. They were so soft, but not as soft as Kelsey's. SHIT! Kelsey...

I pulled away from Gerard before he even had time to press his lips to mine. "I can't do this, I have Kelsey."

"God dammit, Frank!" Gerard exclaimed, pounding his head on the wall behind him.

"I'm sorry, Gee," I replied sadly.

He pushed me off his lap hard. "It's fine, Frank. Just forget it." He stood up and left the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Gerard!" I called, picking myself off the floor and following him. By the time I got downstairs, Gerard was nowhere to be seen. "Mikey, where'd he go?"

"To his room. Frank, what happened?" He asked, but I ignored his question, rushing down the basement stairs. I cautiously approached his bed, where he was face down in the pillow sobbing quietly.

"Gerard..." I said softly, touching his shoulder.

He turned to over to face me, his eyes red and dripping with tears. "Frank, just go away," he demanded.

"No."

He turned over again and hid his face in his pillow. I crawled in bed with him and went under the covers. Slowly, I put my arm around his waist, and I buried my face in his side. We stayed like that till we both fell asleep.

a/n: omg. i'm such a tease :P hahaha. i hope you guys enjoy this one. the ending sucks, blah. R&R please.

Xo caitmo.
Sign up to rate and review this story