Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Scars & Stripes Forever

Chapter 7: Bad News in Wally World pt. 1

by Sebastien_Is_Hott_ 3 reviews

... part 1

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-07-29 - Updated: 2009-07-29 - 592 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6: Bad News in Wally World pt. 1


Kali’s P.O.V.

I sat on the bed to wait for Will. I didn’t have to wait long, and soon he walked out of the bathroom.

“Ready?” I smiled and nodded.

We walked down stairs and outside, locking up as we went. He opened my door for me and rushed around to his side of the car. As soon as he cranked it, Britney Spears comes exploding out of the stereo system. Will blushed and changed CDs really quick. I just laughed.

~2 Hours Later~

We ate at this semi-fancy restaurant and talked about anything and everything. I’m so glad I came with Will. Honestly, I don’t think I would have had this much fun if I had come with Adam. Lately we’ve just... fell apart. Anyway, we arrived at the hotel where Prom was being held a little after 8.

We walked into the ballroom and looked around. Spotting our friends, I dragged Will over to their tables. We laughed, danced, took pictures, and acted all around crazy the entire night. Then after it was over we went to Wal-Mart. I know what you’re thinking. Why there? Well it’s the only think open at 3 in the morning.

Anyways, we decided to have an epic battle, girls vs. boys, spanning the entire store. It was awesome! We split up, each team claiming a section of the store as home base. Then the planning began.

10 minutes later we were wielding brooms and stalking the boys. I was sneaking up behind the Butcher with my mop in one hand and a wiffle bat in the other. Just as I was preparing for the final assault, I heard a noise. I looked to my right, and wished I hadn’t. Adam was standing in the office supplies section looking at some notebooks. Why in the world would my SICK boyfriend be here of all places at this time of night? I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped slightly and turned around. When he saw me his eyes widened and a guilty look graced his face.

“What are you doing here, Kali?”

“None of your business. Better question for you. What are you doing here? I thought you were ‘sick’?” I crossed my arms and stared at him. He tried to pull his puppy dog eyes on my but I just glared right back.

He sighed. “I-” But before he could finish, a girl about our age with icky dyed black hair came over and draped herself all over him. He grimaced and sighed again. “Kali, meet Macey.”

Macey frowned at me, but stuck her hand out. “Hi. It’s nice to meet you. How do you know my boyfriend?”

I looked at her slightly confused. “Who’s your boyfriend?”

“Adam.”

“What!?!”

“Kali... I was going to tell you...”

“What? That you were cheating on me? With her!?!”

No...I just- I’m confused ok? I didn’t mean to cheat on you. I wasn’t my intention.”

“You know what. It’s not worth listening to your lies. We’re over. Have a nice life.”

I yanked his ring off my finger and turned to storm away, but ran right into Butcher. He looked mad, really mad. I don’t think this is going to end well...

~```~
Hey I'm sorry it's so crappy and short. My Mum wants me to get off the computer and I have to go find water guns for band camp tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story