Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Scars & Stripes Forever

Chapter 7: Bad News in Wally World pt. Deux

by Sebastien_Is_Hott_ 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-08-20 - Updated: 2009-08-20 - 630 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7: Bad News in Wally World pt. Deux

Adam’s P.O.V. (Shocking!)

Oh man. Butcher’s looking at me like I just killed his best friend. This isn’t good. He started toward me but Kali stopped him.

“B, stop. He’s not worth it. You’ll get arrested!” He looked at her, then after about five seconds, he calmed down. I sighed, thinking I was safe, but I guess I’m not that lucky. The rest of the group showed up looking for them about that time.

“Hey Kali! Did you catch Butch-” Carden stopped talking, taking in the tears rolling down Kali’s face and the barely controlled anger on Butcher’s. Not to mention Macey was still hanging all over me.

Will just stood there staring between us, I don’t think he was comprehending what he saw. Too bad Chislett didn’t have that problem. He jumped me before I had time to cringe, and proceeded to beat the living mess out of me.


Will’s P.O.V.

I stood there with my mouth open while Chissy tried to kill Sisky. Finally noticing that my best friend was upset, I walked over to Kali and hugged her. She just cried into my shoulder. I didn’t know what I wanted to do more, keep holding her or join in the fight.

Finally, after a solid five minutes, Butcher jumped in and broke it up. B got hit a few times, ‘cause Chissy just didn’t want to stop, but by the time we had him under control some of the employees had noticed us, and they kicked us out. Adam wasn’t looking to good.

We half-carried Adam out of the store so they wouldn’t call the cops, but when we got out of sight of the doors, we let him go. Macey helped him up and he collapsed against his car. She glared and cursed us as she stuffed him unceremoniously into the passenger seat. The sight of him sliding out of the seat repeatedly was too funny. We laughed at him while she jumped into the car and drove off.

But as soon as the car disappeared, the smile left Kali’s face. She started to cry as we piled into Chissy’s car. I pulled her into my arms once again. I didn’t know what to do. I just held her as she sobbed, whispering comforting nonsense in her ear.

We got to my house in record time. I said good-bye to the guys and led Kali to my room. She could stay here for the night. There’s no way I’m leaving her alone right now. She flung herself on my bed and continued to cry. I sat beside her stroking her hair until finally, she stopped. She scooted up to lean against the wall, putting her head on my shoulder. I leaned my head on top of hers.

“I’m sorry...” That was unexpected.

“Why are you sorry? You didn’t do anything. This is Adam’s fault!”

“Yes, but because of me the band will never be the same! There’s no way y’all are gonna be able to play together with me hanging around. You might as well put the gun to his head and pull the trigger. You wont practice, you’ll just wail on him until he quits.”

She had a point. What’s gonna happen to the band now? With only a month left until we graduate, we had planned to practice our eyes out and send out demos. Now what are we gonna do? I don’t even wanna be in the same room with Sisky, let alone practice with him 24/7. I need to talk to the guys...
Sign up to rate and review this story