Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why Doesn't Anyone Ever Notice Her?

It's Like She Wants Not To Be Noticed

by bubbly-gum 5 reviews

I suck at summaries but I'll try. A Bob story cause there aren't enough of those. Bob notices Alice, her job seems to be to follow Brian. What secrets is she keeing about her past and how does sh...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-29 - Updated: 2009-08-13 - 1558 words - Complete

1Original
A/N: My first story, let me know if I suck at this or not please.
And sorry for the spelling/grammar errors cause I'm quite bad for it. :P




It was like her job was to follow Brian with a clipboard. She never said anything, just stood behind Brian. Taking notes and only speaking when spoken to. She always kept her voice quiet, never loud for anyone to hear. It was like she wanted to be invisible and she was until Bob noticed her.

It was like any other Tuesday on tour. Brian spoke to Mikey telling him where they had to be and when. Brian had tried telling the rest of the guys and found that only Mikey listened to him. She had been following Brain for months and had practically faded into the background. The guys didn't even know her name. They always called her 'that chick that follows Brian'.

She had dark brown wavy hair that went half way down her back. She had a large side fringe which she kept moving out of her eyes. Every now and again she'd shoot looks of annoyance at it. She wasn't skinny or fat either. She was sort of chubby. It reminded Bob of Gerard in the early days of the band where he wasn't really skinny or fat, just sort of in the middle. She had small blue eyes which were framed with dark purple glasses. The frames had that sort of stylish thickness about them. At a guess Bob would say she was almost the same height as Gerard.

Bob thought she was cute but when he mentioned it; Frank snorted, Ray frowned at him and Gerard shook his head slightly and said 'Whatever dude' and then returned to whatever drawing he was doing. Only Mikey was nice about it, after he had made fun of Bob for a bit. Mikey was the only one laughing at his jokes. Once he had finished laughing he hugged Bob (much to Bob's annoyance) and patted his head telling him he thought it was cute that Bob had a crush on the chick that followed Brian. Bob sighed and thought 'I'm never gonna hear the end of this'.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next time Bob saw the chick that followed Brian, he never saw her till it was too late and walked right into her, making them both fall on their asses. She jumped up quickly, gathering all the paper she had dropped before it blew away. Bob didn't move, he just sat on the ground watching her gather the paper. She noticed he hadn't moved and just raised an eyebrow before turning around to leave.
"Wait!" Bob had shouted before he realised what he was doing. She stopped and tunred around wondering what he wanted. She turned around but didn't say anything. Bob jumped up and walked closer to her.
"I have stuff to do ya know" she mumbled to the ground.
"Oh...I...just wantd to know...your name" Bob mentally slapped himself, he sounded like such a retard.
She giggled nervuosly. "You...want to know my name?" Bob blushed slightly, 'Ohhhh great. She thinks I'm creepy or something.' He thought.
"Mmhmm" He said not trusting his brain or his voice to say something remotley normal.
"Hmm. Okay" The chick that follows Brian turned around and began walking away from Bob again.
"Wait! I still don't know your name!" He shouted after her.
"Exactly! Good bye Robert!" She shouted over her shoulder.

"God this girl is being such an ass and not even my Mom calles me Robert" Bob mumbled.
"Who's being an ass?" Gerard said right in his ear. Bob jumped. 'Did this guy deliberatley sneek up on me cause it seems like it.' Thought Bob as he began realise his ass hurt from where he landed on it. Gerard was giggled at Bob's reaction.
"Awww Bob is the girl you like not talking to you?" teased Gerard.
"No..she is. She just wouldn't tell me her name" Gerard giggled again.
"Maybe it's something embarassing like...hmmm...Gertrude...or-" Bob walked away from Gerard at this point, he didn't want to hear anymore. Mikey came jogging towards him.
"Hey dude, heard you knocked over Alice"
"Alice?"
"Um...Yeah..you know the chick that follows Brian"
Bob grinned.'I know her name, I know her name, I know her name' ran around his head like a little singing mantra. Mikey gave Bob a weird look before jogging further down the bus park where they were staying for the night. Bob couldn't wait to see the chick that follows...sorry Alice, again so he could suprise her whith the fact he knew her name.

Alice's P.O.V

It's been two days since Bob knocked me over and I've not seen him since. Not that I care or anything. I'm standing next to Brian as he's telling the guys the usual info. Oh God! Bob is staring at me. Great...and now I'm randomly blushing. Just fan-fucking-tastic. Brian nudged me slightly. I'm startled from my thoughts as I look up at him slightly. He's laughing at me.
"Did you bump your head when you Bob knocked you on your ass?" I feel myself blushing again as the guys laugh at me. Bob isn't laughing though. I look at him and he mouths 'sorry' at me. I smile slightly and look back down at the clipboard. Ohhh this is the last thing I have to do today and then I'm freeeee. It's weird though, my job doesn't have a title. Basically what i do is I'm a runner/P.A for Brian. I take notes of scheduals cause he's known for losing them. I get whatever he wants for him. I schedual meet and greets, from the back-stage. I never go to the actualy meet and greets. I have people to do that for me. Still...there is more to my job than that, nothing overlly exciting.

Brian turns around to leave the bus where he had gathered the guys. They go back to whatever they were doing before we interupted. Bob doesn't move, he looks like he's thinking. Oh how I wish it was about me. Wait! Where the hell did that thought come from??? Gah! I keep having random thoughts. I turn around to leave when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I freeze at the sudden contact and turn around to see what's going on. It's Bob. He removes his hand and smiles at me shyly. I smile back, the weird confidence I had 2 days ago returns.
"Hey Alice" I smile sweetly back.
"Hey Robert" He winces at the sound of his name.
"So...um...I know you have the rest of the day free and I was wondering wither youwouldliketohangoutwithmebec-" I placed my finger against his lips to silence him.
"Firstly, How do you know my name? Secondly, how do you know I have the rest of the day free?
And thirdly, I have no idea most of what you just said"
"Um...well Mikey told me your name and I had to practivally beg Brian to tell me what day you had mostly free or whatever. And it doesn't matter what I said cause you wouldn't agree anyway"

Awwww, see proof he likes you.
No proof he's creepy and slightly stalker ish.
Yeah but still, he's cute.
True, but I bet it's for some sort of joke or something.
Do you rally think he'd do that?
You didn't think Alex would do that, but he did
Oh shut up you!

"Alice!" Bob shouting me brought me out of my internal battle.
"Huh?"
"You okay?"
"Yeah, i was just thinking"
" 'Bout what?" He sounded concerned, he was staring at the floor. I giggled at the thought of trying to explain my internal battles. Nah...to crazy to explain. Bob frowned at me.
"Nothing important" I said.
"So...um...do you wanna hang out here for a while or something? I mean it's okay if you don't want to or whatever." I smiled at him, I wanted to but I can't. That was how Alex started last time.
"Sorry Bob, not today. I know I'm not working but still doesn't mean I don't got stuff to do. Sorry"
Gah! I hated lieing to him like that. He looked sort of upset. He looked up at me and shrugged.
"It's cool. I'm here if you change your mind"
Awww he sounded upset, maybe I should stay, ya know just for a little whi-
Nope, sorry, no can do.
I menatlly rolled my eyes at myself. Sounds weird I know but it's just something I do. I walked off the tour bus and went to my own one I shared with other staff. I didn't say hi to anyone I just walked straight to my bunk. I shut the curtain with a bit more force than needed and lay down. I closed my eyes trying not to cry. What is wrong with me??? Seriously, I was pretty much invisible to the guy and now he's...I don't even know. I lied to him, I feel like such a bitch.

Wow, did that totally suck or what? Please review cause I want to know wither this is even worth continueing. offers cupcake Review?

~hugz~ Sam x
Sign up to rate and review this story