Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why Doesn't Anyone Ever Notice Her?

Well isn't this awkward...

by bubbly-gum

Gerard and Frank get caught ;) Alice and Gee seem to already know each other.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-07-31 - Updated: 2009-07-31 - 1478 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N: OMG! You guys actually like it. Yay! So...um...yeah, Bob and Alice hang out, and Gerard and Frank get caught.

Gee's P.O.V/

[/Bob and Alice sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n

"I swaer to God Gerard if you don't stop that fucking song now I will castrate you in your sleep with a spatula!!! And don't think I won't!"
Man, Bob's really mad, but it's too fucking funny to stop.
"Awww Bobbert has a crush on Alice. It's sooo sweet. Gee Gee isn't it sooo sweet?" Frankie had just came skipping in the door, haha, good timing.
"Yes Frankie, it is sooo sweet" Bob flipped us both off and stomped to the bunk room to wait on Alice.

I was sitting on the couch flipping through the t.v channels.
"There's nothing on t.v" I whinned at Frank who was sitting on the table quietly strumming his guitar.
"What do you want me to do about it Gee?" Gah! He's being all serious now.
"I dunno, just entertain me or something" I whinned again.
Frank stopped strumming and stared at the floor. He was biting and sucking at his lip-ring. I love it when he does that, he looks unbelievably cute. He slid off the table and carefully put down the guitar. He walked slowly over to me, smirking. I swallowed hard as he stopped a few inches in front of me. He cocked his head and licked his lips.

Next thing I knew Frank was straddling me, lips attacking my neck. I moaned as Frank began to nip and suck on my neck. Our hands roamed under each others shirts. Our lips crashed together and my tongue flicked across his bottom lip. His mouth parted slightly and our tongues fought for dominance. I ground my hips against his, he groaned loudly into my mouth. Thank God no one else was on the bus. He took my shirt off and the kiss barley broke. My pants were getting tighter and I could feel his getting tighter as well.
"Shit Frank" I groaned. And thats when I remembered Bob was still on the bus. I placed my hands either side of his face, his hands were tangled in my hair, well as tangled as it can get when it's short and very blonde. I pulled his face of mine lightly and he pouted at me.
"Why'da stop Gee?" Awww man he looked so fucking hot. I pecked his lips quickly before answering.
"Cause I just remembered Bob is sti-"
"HOLY SHIT!!!"
"Ll on the bus" I finished my interupted sentence. Bob's mouth was hanging wide open and his eyes were huge.
To make things worse Mikey, Ray, and Alice walked on the bus just as Bob shouted holy shit.
Frank turned around a bit to look at them all.
"Um...this isn't what it looks like" I looked at the couch, I didn't want to catch anyones eye. Frank turned around properly to sit on my lap rather than straddling me.
"If this isn't what it looks like then why does Gerard have quite a big hickey on his neck?" We all looked at Mikey, he was the one who pointed it out. Alice caught my eye and she burst out laughing. We all turned round and at the same time gave her 'wtf?' looks.
"Aw come on guys, you don't think it's not even a little bit funny that we all happened to walk in at the exact same time?" No one said anything, there was just silence. Ray opened and closed his mouth as though he was gonna say something but stayed silent.
"Well. Good night guys" Frank stood up, turned around, pekced my lips and then whispered in my ear.
"You should sleep in my bunk tonight babe" He pecked my lips again, winked and then left the room. Haha. Man, Frank has no shame, my face was probably blood red with embarassment. Alice came and sat next me, resting her head on my shoulder. No one could say anything. Bob sat next to Alice. Mikey and Ray sat on the floor, deliberatly not looking at me, starting a new game of Halo. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. Hmmm, Frankie is such a tease. I could still taste him on my lips. Sweet like sugar but a hundred times better. My skin was still warm and tingled from where Frank's hands had been. I really need to stop thinking about him...for now.

Alice's P.O.V

Awwww man, no one laughed. It was funny I tell you! I wonder if Gee and Frank are going out. I hope they are, they looked sooo cute together. I'll ask them both later. Gerard moved me off his shoulder and stood up.
"I'm...er...going to bed. Night guys" I raised an eyebrow at him, he winked at me. Which made me giggle. Bob looked at me and then at Gerard with a questioning look. Gee blushed and then went to the bunk room. I stuck my tongue out at Bob. Who just rolled his eyes and went back to watching Ray kick Mikey's ass at Halo.
"Um...Alice?" The game and finished and Ray had turned around to talk to me.
"Yeah Ray"
"You seem to already know Gerard, like well, or something. Do you already know him from a while ago or what?" Out of the corner of my eye I could see Bob was thinking the same thing, Mikey had turned around to look at me as well. I sighed, I had sort of hoped this would never come up.
"Yeah, I do. From...ages ago. I don't wanna talk about but basically he helped me get...over something" Everyone waited to see if there was anymore story. No one had said anything in a few minutes. Mikey looked like he was trying to remember something. Ray nodded as though he already knew, which was worrying. And Bob...well he was looking at me with these big blue eyes. I really wanted to hug him but I didn't know wither I would let go or not.

Bugger it! I'm hugging him. I turned slightly and gently hugged him. I felt his arms around me, hugging me back and pulling me tighter to his chest. I rested my forehead against his shoulder and shut my eyes. His head lightly rested against mine. I heard Mikey whispering to Ray and I think they both left.
"Ali?"
"Yeah"
"First can I call you Ali? If you don't like it I won't" That stung, no one's called me Ali since that bastard almost killed me. I'm gonna have to get used to it at some point I suppose.
"It's cool, call me Ali if you want"
"Cool, so yeah...second thing...I know you only wanna be friends but I think you should know that" Oh man, I've froze. I'm trying to say the words but they won't come out. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
Alice pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes.
"What Bob? You can tell me ya know." I looked away I could feel myself begin to lean in to kiss her.
"Nothing, you'll probably just get mad or something"
"Gah! Would you tell me? The suspence is killing me" She put her hand on her head in a flamboyantly dramatic way. I couldn't help but laugh at her. She pouted at me.
"But seriously, what do you want to tell me? I won't get mad...promise"
"Okay, if your sure" I was so nervous and I really wanted to her but ahh it's too hard.
Ali sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Yes Bob. I'm sure." She was beginning to get annoyed at me.
"Here it goes I guess. Alice...I just wanted you to know that I reallylikeyouandIwanttogooutwithyoubutyoujustwanttobefriendsand-" I was cut off her by her lips crashing into mine. I was really shocked and it took me a second to respond. Our lips worked together for a while. My hand was tangled in her hair, other other resting lightly on her hip. She had her arms locked around my neck. There came an almightly crash from the bunk room. Me and Alice sprang apart. She ran to the room and flung open the door. I ran up beside her and looked over her shoulder to what was going on. There on the floor was Frank and Gee, tangled together in blankets. Both of them were flushed, sweaty and panting. None of us were homophobic or anything but we just sort of caught our best friends in the act...again!
Frank and Gerard stared up at us from the floor.
"It's not what it looks like" They both said in perfect unison.

A/N: Haha. This is definatley my fave chapter. Read and Review please.








Sign up to rate and review this story