Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why Doesn't Anyone Ever Notice Her?

Famous Last Words

by bubbly-gum 6 reviews

Basically what the title says. Slight warning, suicide is mentioned beifly

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-08-12 - Updated: 2009-08-13 - 3542 words - Complete

1Moving
Yeah, I know I've not updated in a while, sorry. I had most of this typed up and then my computer went mad and deleted it...bad times. It's fixed now...hopefully.

This is loosley based on some events that surrounded the 'Famous Last Words' video. Basicaly there was a rumour that they had been in a car crash. They hadn't. Lol. If you haven't seen the Black Parade Interview your better watching it first, just for the story about 'Famous Last Words'. It's not completely necessary but this will make more sense if you do.

If anyone wants the utube link (thats how I watched it), let me know and I'll post it up...or will it count as spam...either way, let me know. ENJOY! :P And Please review.


Alice's P.O.V

I sat anxiously waiting in the hospital waiting room. I bet your wondering why I'm here, well yesterday the guys were filming the videos for 'Welcome to the Black Parade' and 'Famous Last Words' back to back. 'Famous Last Words' was the last thing to be shot, there was this wall of fire thing right behind Bob. It was the last shot of the day and they couldn't get the wall of fire back seeing as all the stuff they used to create it was gone. Bob got really really badly burned. 2nd and 3rd degree on his leg. He just still continued drumming whilst being burned like that. As soon as it was finished he ran off. No one had any idea how he could sit there that long.

I didn't even want to be here. I was only here because I have to follow Brian. It's not that I don't like the guys, I do. It's just that well three days ago, I kind of made-out with Bob. It was the best fucking kiss of my life. I've not spoken to him since. God! I'm a bitch. I panicked. He told me he liked me, we made out and then I avoided him...for three days. Gah! I so fucking horrible, he probably hates me now.

My eyes filled with tears and ran down my face, dripping off my chin and onto my arms which were folded across my chest. I stared at my knees.

Everynow and again someone would walk past. I didn't look up, I don't care who see's me crying. Someone stops in front of me. I look up, it's Brian. I never noticed him leaving the guys room. He hands me a tissue. I use it to dry my eyes and face and thank him. I hand it back to him and he laughs.
"keep it" He laughs, I smile slightly.
"Thanks" I mumble, looking back down at my knees.
"They're asking for you"
"Me?" I ask confused, why would they want to see me.
"Yeah Alice, you. They conscider you as a friend you know" I know he's trying to be nice and not sound completely uncomfortable abou the fact I was crying a minute ago. Still he sounds impatient.
"Really?" I ask looking up at him. He laughes at me again.
"Yeah really...You better go in soon, otherwise Frank will bitch at you for days for not going in quick enough" As if on que Frank shouts.
"DUDE, IS ALI COMING IN OR WHAT???"
I laugh quietly to myself but make no attempt to move from the plastic hospital chair. Brian takes my hand and carefully pulls me up and into the room. He mouthed good luck before leaving and shuting the door behind him. Geez, thanks Brian your such a big help....not.
Ray waves at me before going back to reading his gaming magazine. Bob is sitting up on his bed, furthest away from me. He shots me a quick glare before putting on his i-pod and staring out the window, intent on ignoring me as much as humanly possible. I knew he would hate me, I was prepared for that but it still stung. Gerard, Frank and Mikey were on the left side of the room whilst Ray then Bob were on the right.
"ALI!!!" Frank squealed at me.I smiled slightly at him.
"Hey Frankie" Frank squealed again, he's always so happy.
"Gee, Gee, Gee! She called me Frankie!" Frank squealed happily at Gerard. Gerard smiled at Frank and then rolled his eyes at me when Frank wasn't looking.
"I know hun, I heard her" Frank was bouncing up and down while sitting on his bed.
"Frankie, you need to calm down. There are other people in the hospital besides us." Ray said without even looking up from his magaine. It kind of looked like his fro was talking. Frank pouted, flipped Ray off and hid under the covers. Mikey grinned at me before going back to flicking bits of paper ar Ray. Ray was on the other side of the room so the paper wasn't going anywhere near him. Gerard motioned for me to come over to him. I stood next to his bed.
"Sit" he snapped whilst pointing to the chair next to his bed. I sat down quickly. He motioned for me to lean closer, which I did. Gerard leaned in closer as well and began to angerly whisper in my ear.
"Bob told me what happened" My eyes went huge, I froze, I'm quite sure I stopped breathing.
"Breathe Alice" I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. My breathing was quicker than normal and my heart beat faster.
"Alice, you can't let what Alex did to you keep affecting you. I know it hurt alot. It affected you bad sugar, I know. I'm the one that stopped you killing yourself. But look how far you've come. I thought you'd gotten over it, well as much as you can get over something like that."
"I have" My voice was barley more than a whisper, I looked around making sure no one was listening. Mikey had gave up trying to hit Ray with bits of paper and was now texting someone, even though your not meant to have your phone on. Bob was still pretending I wasn't here which made me wince slightly. Gerard looked in the direction I was looking in and saw Bob. Frank was...what is he doing? Ahh he's trying to lick his own elbow. Ray had told him it was impossible and he was set on proving him wrong. Gee roled his eyes and tuned back to face me. He kissed me lightly on the cheek, to which I frowned at him, he grinned at me and then went back to being serious again. He bagan whispering to me again.
"We've never seen him so upset or mad before. Not even with a camera." I bit my lip. My eyes had filled with tears again. One rolled down my check and Gee wiped it away with his finger.
"He only told me yesterday, on the way here. It was the first he's properly spoke to anyone since it happened. Of course Frankie being Frankie pissed off Bob, big time. He said some coment and Bob just sort of snapped. He fucking lunged at Frank. I never heard what Frank said but it must have been bad for Bob to do that. It took Ray, Mikey and Me to stop Bob getting at Frank" I looked about again, everyone was doing what they were doing last time I checked, only Bob was glaring at me. I tried to say something but nothing came out. He glared at me one last time bfore turning back to the window.
"You wanna hear something kind of funny?" No I want to curl up into a ball and cry!
"Yeah, why not."
"Frank wet the bed last night"
"What???" I said very loudly, everyone else in the room stopped what they were doing, even Bob.
"Um...sorry guys. Just got a little bit of a shock there" Frank looked suspiciously at the both of us before going back to trying to lick his elbow. Ray laughed, which made his fro quiver. Mikey rolld his eyes and went back to texting, his grilfriend Alicia, according to Gee and Bob gave me one last confused look before going back to pretending I don't exist.
"Why did he..." My question trailed of slightly. He shook his head.
"No idea, he won't talk to any of us about it" I nodded.
"Does anyone else know?" I asked my voice went a little louder seeing as no one was listening and it wasn't exactly a secret.
"That Frank wet the bed last night, no" Gerard slapped his hand over his mouth, his eyes were wide. He had just said that loud enough that everyone heard, well except Bob who was still lstening to his i-pod pretending I don't exist. Mikey looked shocked for a minute before bursting out laughing. Ray looked at Frank and then to me and Gerard.
"Frank what???" He asked in shock. I looked at Frank. He was standing up, just next to his bed.
"YOU PROMISED!!!" He screamed before bolting at Gerard. Mikey caught Frank's wrist before he could go any further.
"Frankie I di-"
"You fucking promised you complete asshole, or does that mean jack shit to you???" He screached before running back to his bed and hiding under the covers again. Gee's eyes looked wet but he rubbed them before anyone else could notice. I stood up and walked over the Frank's bed. I sat on the edge of it. I could hear muffled sobs.
"Fuck off whoever it is" He snarled, shit man. I've never heard him so angry.
"Dude, it's Ali"
"So?" He snapped.
"Wanna tell me what's up?" I talked quietly, not wanting to draw even more attention to him.
The covers lifted up slightly.
"Get in" He snapped. I lifeted them over my head and slid the rest of me in. I looked at Frank, it was quite dark but I could still see. His eyes were red and puffy and his face tear stained. I hugged him and he skooched onto my lap. I stroked his hair and he snuggled against me.
"What's wrong Frankie?" I whispered. He stayed silent except from the sound of his sobs.
"You can tell me sweetheart. I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to" He sobbed again and sniffled slightly.
"Geez this sounds so stupid but I had this dream, well nightmare" Frank began to sob again. He was an adult it was hard to remember that sometimes when he was childish or like he was now.
"Tell me all about it Frankie" There was a few more sniffles before he began to describe his dream.
"Well it was just after I uber pissed of Bob, he lunged at me but G...Gee wasn't there. No one was. I ran away. The livingroom of the tour bus just got longer and longer, I couldn't get to the end of it no matter how hard I tried. He caught up with me. I looked around hopeing someone would be there. Thats when I saw them...the b...bodies" Frank broke down into more sobs and I couldn't understand anything else he said.
"Bodies?" I asked.
"Who?" There was a few more sobs before Frank calmed down enough to answer.
"Well there was Ray, covered in blood, all battered and broken. Mikey was the same, his arms and legs all twisted and horrible. And Ge...Gerard was d..." Frank began sobbing again, harder then before.
"Was he dead?" Frank began sobbing even harder, well theres my answer then. He saw the rest of the band dead whilst Bob was chasing him.
"You were trying to stop Bob from hurting me but he pushed you and you floated away like you were a piece of paper or a feather" Frank was still sobbing but not as much.
"What happened then?" Frank blushed, I think, his face was pretty red from all the crying.
"I woke up, me and the bed was wet...Everyone was else ws sleeping, except for Gee he was drawing. I can't belive he told everyone. I would be slightly pissed if he just told you...but everyone" Frank sighed. There was more silence.
"Oops" He giggled.
"What?" I asked
"Your covered in tears...sorry" He giggled slightly again before snuggling back against me.
I giggled too. There was silence for a while.
"Does Bob hate me?" I asked quietly, I wasn't sure wither I wanted an answer or not.
Frank thought for a minute, looking like he was chosing his words carefully.
"I don't think so" He said slowly. "What happened between you two anywyas, he was really really happy after you left that night when you all caught me and Gee twice. Then he began to get more and more angry about nothing. I said something I shouldn't have and he kind of snapped." I thought about it for a minute before I spoke.
"If you go talk to Gerard, I'll try and talk to Bob?" Frank looked shocked before nodding.
"Will you come with me, only for a little bit?" Frank pouted at me with big puppy dog eyes.
"Okay" I laughed. "Just stop looking at me like that" Frank slid off me and out one sid of the bed while i got out of the other side. He walked over to me and took my hand as we walked towards Gee. Mikey was sitting on the end of the bed, their heads together talking quietly and rapidly. Mikey saw us coming, he bit his lip before turning around to say something else to Gerard before leaving. Frank stood on his tip-toes and whispered
"Go talk to Bob, we all know he still really likes you and shut the curatin just incase" He giggled, winked at me and then turned around to talk to Gee.

Mikey's P.O.V

Gerard was really upset. I know he was trying hard not to cry. He thinks he's falling for Frank. I know he has. I can see it in the way they look at each other. I know Frank was crying, in fact I think everyone in this room does. Well except Bob. Acting like he doesn't know Ali exists. Fucking idiot. We all told him just to talk to her, ask her nicley what was wrong. But noooo he has to be stubborn and leave it. As much as I love Bob he is such a douche sometimes. I didn't want to leave Gee when Frankie and Ali came walking over but I had to. Frank and Gee need to work this out by themselves. What is Ali...shit she's going to talk to Bob. Good luck Ali...you'll need it...

Bob's P.O.V

I hate pretending that Alice wasn't here. It hurt me everytime I glanced at her. I heard her talk every now and again. But she hurt me really bad. I really really like her and I thought maybe she liked me too. I sighed. Everyone looked at me, well except for Gee and Frankie who were "making-up" behind the curtain. I heard them giggle and the occaisional moan or curse.

Alice walked over to my bed, she pulled the curtain around us. Mikey cat-called, she laughed whilst flipping him off and shut the curtain the rest of the way around.
"Hey" She said softly, my i-pod wasn't even on. It ran out of charge last night, I just pretended it was on so no one would talk to me. I pretended to still not notice. She leant over towards me slightly, I watched her out the corner of my eye. She carefully took out my earphones out and sat them next to the i-pod. I glared at her before looking out the window.
"I owe you an apology and an explanation" I snorted.
"You think?" I snapped, I didn't mean to be so horrible but I was majorly pissed off and upset that she hadn't spoke to me in three days and choses now to talk.
"I really really sorry Bob." She was talking quietly, so no one else heard or because she was upset I wasn't sure but her voice made me want to melt. I hadn't heard it in so long. I felt the anger melt away. Do girls normally have this effect on guys?
"I guess I panicked. Some serious shit went down when I was younger, it messed me up good and proper. I thought I was over it and then I meet you and everything came flooding back."
"What did happen?" I asked in an equally as quiet voice. I didn't really want the guys hearing.
"Basically I fell in love with this guy and he never really loved me. He convinced me he did. It was nothing but a game to him. He came in drunk one night and the horrible truth came out. He'd only asked me out on a dare. He convinvced me he loved me and I truley did love him. It was nothing but a big stupid joke to him" She spat the last bit through her teeth.
"How do you know Gerard?" She gave a quick smile before answering.
"We were friends, not close ones but close enough that he knew about Alex. Gee always told me no good would come of him. I wish I'd believed him now...After Alex revealed his "joke" as in him never loving me. I became depresed. I was crushed by what happened. One ngiht I had enough and I tried to take my own life. Before I did it I phoned and told Gee my plans. I told him all about Alex and what he had done. I didn't want to leave thi world with no one knowing what that bastard had done. Gee got to me in time before I did anything. He saved me from myself. Helped me get better." She smiled sadly at the last bit.
"I'm glad he stopped me" She said before sighing. I grinned at her.
"Me too" I said winking at her. She blushed and looked down at the floor whilst mumbling thanks.
"I could never.....I wouldn't ever...do that to you Alice. I just couldn't" I said very softly. I'd never hear the end of it if they guys heard. Alice's blush deepend.
"You look really cute when you blush" I said not looking at her.
"What???" She asked with shocked laughter. I know she was looking at me, expecting an answer.
"In fact, scrath that. You look really cute all the time" Her eyes grew wide and she sat with her face in her hands whilst giggling.
"Shut uuuuup" She whined whilst still giggling. We fell into a comfortable silence.
"Ali?" I asked after the silence beagn to bug me.
"Hmmm?" She said whilst flicking through some gossip magazine.
"Would you...maybe...like to...go out on a date with me...you know like a proper one?"
"As to the inproper ones" She said sarcastically.
"Please" I said trying to do the pouty puppy dog eyes thing Frank does. She glanced up at me and burst out laughing.
"What?" I asked faking hurt.
She giggled before answering. "Dude, you looked ridiculous" She laughed again.
"But seriously though, please go on a date with me?"
"Am I frogiven for avoiding you for three days?"
"Haha, nice try...only if you agree to go on a date with me" I teased lightly. She bit her bottom lip. She looked up at me before looking quickly back down.
"Fine" She said eventually.
"Fine what?" I said grinning.
Alice sighed. "FineI'llgoonadatewithyou"
"I didn't quite catch that" Alice growled slightly before repeating what she said.
"Fine, I'll go on a date with you."
"Eventually" came Frank's annoyed voice from rather close to the curtain. Alice counted down on her fingers 3...2...1... She ripped open the curtain to find Ray, Frank, Gerard and Mikey leaning close to the curtain, obviously listening into our conversation.
"How much did you hear?" Alice whispered, she sounded very mad.
"Everything since you shut the curtain" Mikey answered honestly.
"Wondeful" She whispered sarcastically. I could only see the back of her but I was pretty sure she didn't look at any of them.

Gerard's P.O.V

I know we shouldn't have listened in but we needed to know what the fuck was going on between them. But they're dating now...sort of. Alice didn't look at any of us as she spoke.
"Bye guys" She said, still looking at the floor, she walked out the door.
"Dumbasses" She muttered just before she reached the door.
"I heard that!" Shouted Frank. He realy is such a dumbass sometimes.
"Good!" Alice shouted back before leaving.

Not really sure if that was a good point to leave it at but I ran out of things to write. Sooo we know know about Alex and about how Gee and Ali know each other. And Bob and Alice are dating...ish. Let me know if you guys have any ideas for what to happen next. Remember: reviews are luff, so get reviewing! xoxo Sam








Sign up to rate and review this story