Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why Doesn't Anyone Ever Notice Her?

I love you....

by bubbly-gum 3 reviews

Gee tells Frankie something and Alice waits "patiently".

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-08-30 - Updated: 2009-08-31 - 823 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't up-dated in ages but I sort of went on holiday for a week. I didn't know till 3 days before. Manchester and back for a week, 4 and a half hour journey by myself on trains. I normally go with my mum. I love my i-pod shuffle (pink) called Freddie sooooo much. Anyways here is an up-date for you guys. ENJOY! Oh and btw the band is real, incase anyone was wondering. Don't think they're touring anymore but shhhh don't tell anyone. :P


Frankie's P.O.V

"Gee?" I whispered. We were back in the Tour Bus. Everyone was alot better, even if Gee refused to use crutches.
"Yes baby"
"Do you think I'm a dumbass?"


Gee's P.O.V
I sighed, ever since Alice called us all dumbasses Frankie hasn't stopped asking me if I thought he was one. I always gave him the same answer.
"No baby your not. Alice was just pissed off we were listening in" Frank nodded, I knew he wasn't convinced.
"Lets say I was...would you still like me?" Okaaay, he's never said that before.
"Hmm depends on how you mean by like. Do I like you as my best friend, of course. As something more, no."
"What are we then Gee?"


Frankie's P.O.V
Tears threatened to fall as I asked the question I needed the answer to the most yet feared the worst for the answer. Gerard thought for a minute before answering.
"Thruthfully...I'm not sure but I do know that I love you."
"Oh..."


Alice's P.O.V
I picked up my cell, fingers hovering over the keys ready to call and cancel only to be snapped shut and sat back down again. I liked Bob...alot. I truely truely do but I can't get rid of this feeling that something awful is going to happen tonight. I don't know what but it's there burried in my head, This little nagging suspision (sp?) that something awful is going to happen. I want to cancel but everytime I try to I just shut my phone again. I spoke to Gee about it. He wasn't very helpful. I'm pretty sure him and Frank were doing "stuff" whilst he spoke to me. Scratch that...I know they were doing stuff. Worst of it is Gerard phoned me.


Flashback

"Alice, it's just nerves... 'wet kissing noises'You'll be fine."
'giggling and a very stiffled moan'
"Are you sure though? I mean what if something awful does happen?"
Gerard started whispereing to Frank: "Frank stop it, what if she hears?"
Frank whispers back: "Don't moan and giggle and she won't know."
I'm pretending I didn't hear that.
"Alice nothing will happen and if it does Bob sure as hell won't let anything happen to you"
I sighed. "You really think so Gee?"
'more giggling'"Alice I don't think so. I know so. Relax everything will be fine"
'sound like a zipper being pulled down'
"Alrightwell. Igottogo. Thanks,bye"
I snapped my phone shut.

End Flashback



I am disturbed...again. Ahhhh half an hour till Bob picks me up. Okay Alice...breath...relax...everything is going to be fine. Hmmm think about something else other than the fact I'm nervous as a turkey on Christmas Day and the fact some of my friends are probably having sex. I'm really happy that they are together...ish but did they really have to fool around whilst one of them was on the phone talking to me. Then again Mikey did tell me they have been like rabbits. And they think we don't know...ha ha ha ha. I wandered about the tour bus I was staying on. I gave looked in the mirror for about the twentieth time. I had my long hair cut shorter. It was about two inches below my shoulders. My fringe had got cut too so it didn't flop into my eyes as much. Rather then my usual wavey hair. I pulled out my much neglected straightners and straightened my hair.
Bob was taking me to a 'Barenaked Ladies' concert then out to dinner. Nothing overly fancy. I had on a pair of black skinnies, green t-shirt and my favourite black waistcoat. With my awesome green high-top converse. I sat back down and decided to wait patiently.

Does this chapter make me seem slightly homophobic? Maybe just me. And you couldn't call me homophobic if you ever met my good friend Henry, whose actually a girl but she's very manly. Manlier than Mike, haha, better hope he doesn't read this otherwise I'm in trouble. :P

I'm sorry the chapter is really short and suckish but I ran out of writting ness, got stuck and then forgot about it a little bit. But it ended at a good place. It's a filler, the next chapter will be longer. I promise. Pleeeaaseee rate and review, even if the chapter is tiny.
xoxo T.C
Sign up to rate and review this story