Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Those Darn Ways...

Dressing Up

by jajajajaime16 7 reviews

^^Only PG for language. Tis some Bandit one-shots. What more does one need to know?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-07-29 - Updated: 2009-07-31 - 1283 words

2Funny
Oneshot #1: Dressing Up

"Lindsey!" Gerard whispered in her ear. "I need you to get up and take the baby! C'mon...I gotta go!"

She opened one eye to glare at him. "I was up all night with Bandit while you were sleeping better than she was."

He held out Bandit in his arms. "And that was very nice of you...thanks, love...Now, please, just take her! I've got a two hour drive and I still have to pick up Mikey on the way."

Lindsey groaned and carefully took the baby from his arms. And of course Bandit cooed.

Gerard laughed and grabbed a random outfit from the closet. "See, she likes you better anyway."

"Not true..." Lindsey said while he shoved on his ancient leather jacket.

He hurried into the bathroom to brush his teeth. "I already gave her a bottle," he called to Lindsey. "Woah...nice hair..." he muttered to himself as he tried to smooth it down.

Lindsey toyed with Bandit's fuzzy, barely-there hair (I swear it looked blonde in the picture O_O), laughing at how it already stuck up in the back. She sighed, and so did Gerard, who walked back into the master bedroom.

"Don't have too much fun while I'm gone, chicas," he teased. He grabbed Bandit's tiny hand and played with her for a minute, talking to her in baby talk. And somehow all three of the Ways understood it. "I mean it, missy."

Lindsey rolled her eyes at him and lifted her up slightly so that they were more comfortable. "Go, you're going to be late," she laughed.

Gerard pretended to look offended. "Well, goodbye to you, too." He leaned over Bandit and kissed Lindsey on the cheek. "Bye. Love you."

"Love you." Lindsey lifted up Bandit's hand. "She says bye, Daddy!"

As soon as the mother/daughter duo heard the front door shut, the car start, and the garage door close, Bandit opened her eyes slightly, looked up at Lindsey for a moment, and wailed.

"Aw...you were being so good..." Lindsey sighed. "Ah, well. It's for the better. Time to get my ass out of bed."

Bandit paused her crying for a minute to nudge her mother with a small fist before she went right back to screaming her head off.

"C'mon...that's not crying because you need something...that's just making noise..."

Lindsey lifted Bandit onto her shoulder and went out to the kitchen in search of the only thing that could quiet her down at times like these. "Where is that damn binkie?"

Bandit made some kind of blubbering noise and cried louder than before, right next to Lindsey's ear. "Ouch!" she lowered Bandit. "Thanks for that, dear." She grabbed the pink pacifier that was sitting on the counter. "Here..."

The baby latched onto the pacifier and instantly quieted, sucking contentedly.

"That's better," Lindsey yawned, smiling.

"Hmm...I wish we were at Comic Con..." She tilted her head to the side, hatching a plan. "Psh...we don't need to be at Comic Con to have fun!"

She set Bandit in her highchair. "Let me eat breakfast first."

After some Cheerios and bannanas with milk, Lindsey was good to go. "Let's go, Lady B."

She carried Bandit to the bedroom and set her down on the matress. "Sit tight for a second."

Lindsey walked into the closet and found the section where some of the costumes they owned were either hanging or folded and collecting dust on the shelf up above. There was the actual suit and tie from the Helena video shoot...it still smelled faintly of Gerard's brutal sweat and Brian's Febreeze. Gerard's Black Parade uniform was at the back; he doubted he'd ever wear it again unless it was for fun. One of her school girl outfits was next to that. And then another school girl outfit. And another.

"Geez...how is that gonna look to her, say...ten years from now? Eh, at least I'll be able to prove that her mom was cool." She pulled aside various outfits, looking for one in particular.

There. She'd found what she was looking for. Lindsey heard something behind her walk into the closet. "Raisin?" The short black pug turned around and started to walk the other way. "No! C'mere! I have an awesome outfit for ya!"

Lindsey reached over and picked up the dog, checking on Bandit while she did. "Stay here!" she commanded, tripping out of the pink and black skeleton pajamas she'd stolen from her husband.

She took the Robin costume off it's hanger and slipped it on, then tied the cape piece around her neck and the mask around her head. She stood on her toes and reached for the overhead shelf, grabbing the other two, much smaller costumes.

"Hey, at least your dog costume isn't pink...like Paris Hilton's Chihuahua...aren't you glad that you weren't born a Chihuahua?" she asked the dog, who didn't really look happy to be dressed up. She placed the wig on top of the angry Raisin's head, finishing the Joker costume.

"Let me put some lipstick on..." She grabbed a tube from the bathroom counter and applyed it quickly and bunched her hair into two messy pigtails, making sure she looked all right in the mirror.

Bandit gurgled and sucked harder on her pacifier as Lindsey scooped her up and put the baby Batman costume on over her green onesie, mask and all. She turned her head to the side, her lips still locked around the binkie, messing up the mask. "Ah, well, Lady B."

Lindsey grabbed her phone from the nightstand and grabbed Raisin, a.k.a. The Joker. "I'm Robin and I have The Joker in the palm of my hand...suck on that, Bruce Wayne...Picture time!"

The dog, looking very much like the Joker, managed to stay still for one picture. 'Robin' noticed its reluctance. "Here...I'll put you out of your misery," Lindsey muttered, taking her out of the costume.

Lindsey left the dog and her too-big costume on the floor and turned to Bandit. "Aw...didn't you clean up good? Must get that from Dad..." Her tiny arms were raised, the miniature cape was tossed to the side and the mask was still messed up. Lindsey snapped a quick picture before she set down her phone and cradled Bandit in her arms.

"I'm the Robin to your Batman, kiddo," she whispered, taking off the mask and kissing her forehead. "Even though it looks weird because I'm bigger."

Lindsey posted the two pictures to her brand new twitter account and took off her Robin costume to get dressed in real clothes, but left Bandit in her Batman outfit.

"You're just begging to be called cute, aren't you?" she asked, shaking her head.
+ + + + + +
"I'm back my lovlies!" Gerard announced, dropping his keys off on the counter. "Hello?"

"Wrah!!!" Lindsey yelled, raising Bandit up in her arms and 'flying' her to Gerard, the baby cape coming out behind her. "It's Batman!" Bandit half-squealed, half-giggled quietly.

Gerard blinked in surprise and then laughed. "You two did have too much fun while I was gone."

I felt like such a creeper...but anyway! Since I'm done with I'm Nobody I decided to move on to this...and this is definitely more fun, even if it's basically pointless. Someone sent me a link to Lindsey's twitter, and that meant that this gem popped out.
More one-shots to come, whenever I can write them...give me ideas please!
Oh, and, I have no idea if their dog is really named Raisin. Someone said it was. LOL.
Sooo...hope this was at least okay! Rate and review, rate and review.
xoxo-Jaime
Sign up to rate and review this story