Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back of the stage.

Along came a cleaner and wiped the pain clean. (ch4)

by MyChemicalFangirl 3 reviews

I suck at naming chapters. And summaries. But here's the happier one. ^_^

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2009-08-01 - Updated: 2009-08-01 - 1706 words - Complete

1Funny
Thanks for the reviews on the last one!
And thanks too, for waiting so long for updates. XD
I reply to every review, so if you go back there is a message back to each of you. :D
Hope you enjoy this one..


Andy's POV
I was so lucky to have friends like the guys. But they can't really help the pains I get. After I get off stage I walk back to the bus before the others, and after talking to the fans by the bus, they leave and I get on the bus. I sit in the lounge listening to my iPod. Feeling very lonely, and thinking. I really love that Patrick and Christie have been taking me nearly everywhere with them. But I can't help but think I'm getting between them.

"Hey Andy!" Patrick smiles as he walks over to me, Christie walking behind. They never hold hands or kiss when they are around me. Which I secretly am thankful for. But I don't like to see them drift apart like this.

"Hey Patrick, and Christie." I smile weakly. Christie waves.

"We were just going out to get a bite to eat and were wondering if you wanted to join us?" Patrick says. But I don't really fancy making them feel awkward anymore. I shake my head.

"You sure? We really love your company." Christie smiles. Patrick nods to confirm. I feel happy but I still don't want to go.

"I'm sure, you two have some time without me." I laugh, they smile too.

"Okay. Christie, I'll be out now," He lightly pushes her as she walks out and she giggles,

"Alright." She smiles to us then shuts the door behind her. All the girls are very respectful of me and the guys having talk time.

"Andy you sure you're alright? We really don't mind you tagging along." He smiles, I nod, "Okay, but anything, then ring my phone. It won't be interrupting, and it'd be worse for me to find out you were upset and I wasn't there to make Pete dance like a monkey to cheer you up." I laugh, "Alright, well, see ya." He hugs me then leaves.

None of the others are on the bus so I go and play some mindless x-box. I get bored, and start thinking. I start getting those stabbing loneliness pains in my heart again. I want a drink, I reach for my phone. But then I remember all the others are with the people they love, and it'd be rude to interrupt. I go to the kitchen area and look for drink, but when I open the door there's a note.
No Andy.
Ring one of us,
Love from,
Patrick, Christie, Pete, Brooke, Joe, Cassi and the team. x

Each of them had signed the note with their own hand writing. I felt like someone cared, but the pains didn't quit. I go and grab my money and decide to go down the shop to buy some alcohol. But as I open the door I walk straight into someone.

"Sorry!" She says, picking up the cleaning stuff she was carrying. I blush when our eyes meet as I help her. She was so beautiful. She was wearing a cartoony tee and jeans. She had ginger-ish shoulder length hair and a side fringe. And a few freckles on her pale skin. As I take in how beautiful she is I don't realize I'm staring. "Andy? Hello?" She laughs. I shake my head,

"Oh sorry." I smile, "You must be new to the F.O.B. crew?" I ask and she nods,

"I'm Natalie." She shakes my hand. "So where were you off to?" She asks me.

"The shop actually." It's then I notice the pains have stopped, instead my heart is going super fast. But I don't want it to stop. And I really don't want to drink right now, I want to remember this.

"You're not allowed." She laughs, "He wouldn't tell me why. But he said, 'Oh and by the way dude. Don't let Andy go out to any shops, that's like, bad bad news. And don't give him anything he asks for either, man that sounds wrong. laughs But yeah, Andy leaving is a no no. And also, give my bunk a clean dude? Thanks.'" She imitated Pete's voice perfectly. I laughed.

"Fine. At least let me help you clean?" I suggest and she smiles and nods.

"Only if you are totally okay with it." She says as she walks onto the bus,

"I am." I smile.

Christie's POV
Patrick and I have been in the restaurant for about ten minutes.

"Maybe we should ring him?" Patrick says, did I mention we were both freaking out about Andy being home alone?

"Trick. Please calm down. I'm worried about him too but this is getting crazy." I sigh, Patrick smiles at me weakly, chewing his bottom lip.

"Sorry but I mean, what if he does something stupid?" He says in the most worried tone possible.

"Now you're making me even more worried." I bite my lip too. "Okay, ring him once, but if he sounds okay, then we can stay?" I ask. I really am worried about Andy, but it's hurting me that me and Patrick are slowly drifting apart.

"Okay I promise." He smiles, taking out his phone and ringing Andy. "Hey?" He says I move my chair around to be close enough to Patrick to share the phone.

"Hey Patrick." Andy says, he sounds really happy.

"You alright man?" Patrick asks.

"I am great. Hang up and enjoy yourself dude!" Andy laughs, he sounds like himself.

"Who is she?" I ask him, me and Patrick laughing. I can imagine the blush on his face right now.

"I have no idea what you two are on about." Andy says in a matter-of-fact voice. Then I hear a girls voice,

"Who is it?" She asks.

"Patrick and Christie." Andy tells her.

"Oh I haven't met them yet, tell them I said hi." Before Andy can say anything me and Patrick shout 'HEY!' loudly. A few people turn and glare at us. But we ignore them.

"Hear that?" Andy says,

"I'm sure we didn't need to be on the phone to hear it." The girl jokes, "I'm going to clean out the bathroom, join me once you're done."

"Oh so it's the new crew member?" I ask him.

"Maybe." Andy says.

"So yeah? What's her name?" Patrick asks him.

"Natalie. I'll talk later. Bye." He says, happily, and then hangs up. Patrick puts his phone away and our food is brought to us, I move back to my seat.

"Wasn't expecting that." I laugh, starting to eat my food.

"Nope but it's amazing." Patrick agrees.

"Now for us time. Finally!" I smile and he smiles back.

"I've missed you." He admits.

"And I've missed you." I admit too, a little color on my cheeks. "Now we can work on this one together?" I offer and he nods, not talking because he has a mouthful of food. I dig into my food too.

Cassi's POV
We've all noticed how Andy has been really happy since the new cleaner come in. And Christie confirmed with me that he has been happy when we haven't been in too. I am really happy for them, and they are such a cute couple. Me, Joe, Pete and Brooke are planning setting them up on a date soon. We didn't get Patrick and Christie involved because we want them to be alone together for a bit.

"I've booked the table for them." Joe smiles as he walks over and sits by me.

"Great man!" Pete says from his seat next to Brooke.

"Now to tell Andy." Brooke grins, taking Pete's phone out of his pocket for him. Then handing him the phone. Pete texts something then hands the phone back to Brooke so she can put it back in his pocket. "What am I your fucking servant?" She jokes.

"Maybe." Pete grins evilly, then kisses her. I can't wait to see Andy's reaction.

Patrick's POV
I am very happy the others have taken over the Andy and Natalie 'getting together' thing. Now me and Christie can spend time with each other like we used too.

"Hey again." I smile, kissing her as I sit down beside her, I just came back from a quick radio interview.

"Hey." She smiles, but she bites her lip.

"What's up?" I ask her, hugging her to my side.

"Eddi. I haven't heard from her in days." She shows me her phone to emphasize the fact there isn't a text from her.

"Don't worry about it. She's just spending time with the girl." I shrug as best I can when I'm hugging.

"She's supposed to be my friend! She could of at least told me her name." Christie sniffs her nose to show she's upset about it.

"She'll come around don't worry!" I sigh,

"You're right Trick." She says, cheering up, "I guess I'm just not used to not having anything to worry about." She chuckles.

"I know right. I feel the same, but I am so happy we can be together." She nods. Eddi can wait until tomorrow.

Yep.
Sorry you guys aren't in this as much as I'd want you to be.
Also, Eddi, you still haven't confirmed which girl you want.
So the sooner the better really.
Also, sorry for the me and Patrick in this one.
I wrote this one straight without any notes.
So I might of gotten carried away.
Any of you readers Panic! fans?
What you think of the new single New Perspective? ^_^
And do you like Ryan and Jon's new band and their new single?
The new band's called Young Veins in case you didn't know. XD
And another thing.
I'm sure you can't wait for the What A Catch vid?
I am SOO excited for it. XD
It's out on the 6th of August. So not long.
Anyway,
How do you guys feel about something a little more funner,
Like a party and game of Truth or Dare for the next chapter?
And please Rate/Review!!
Love you guys to bits. (:
Christie,xo
Sign up to rate and review this story