Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back of the stage.

Just a Game! (ch5)

by MyChemicalFangirl 3 reviews

Truth or Dare. ;)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2009-08-10 - Updated: 2009-08-11 - 3454 words - Complete

0Unrated
So so so so sooo sorry for the wait!
I've not really had the time to get on with this!
But here's the truth or dare chap I promised.
I have got this new thing that needs to come into the story,
Thanks to Eddi! Loves you! (:
Also I wanna thank those of you who have been reviewing,
I hate it when people wanna be in the story..
But then don't review. "/
Eddi can't often,
That's not her fault.
If you can't often for whatever reason,
Let me know!
Or else, the less you review,
The less you'll be in this!
Sorry.
Again, THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS! :D
Love you guys, this is for you.. :)


Andy's POV

Patrick had arranged a little party on our day off to celebrate me finding Natalie. I can't even describe how happy I am that I found her. She's my life now. No I didn't just quote Twilight. Shut up.

"We're here!" Pete grinned, leading us all off the bus. He had arranged a private party for us at Angels and Kings. No friends, no family. Just me, the guys and the girls. It's going to be amazing. I'm not much of a party guy, but this isn't a party, really.

"Earth to Andy." Natalie laughed, waving a hand infront of my face, the others were already off the bus and walking inside.

"Sorry mum." I laughed, then took the hand she was holding out and followed the others inside. Did I mention Eddi was invited? She had brought along Vicky-T. Her girlfriend. I am actually happy we can be friends now, she's actually a nice girl. And I've got my Natalie, and I wouldn't want anyone else. We all walked over to the table Pete had set out for us in the center of the room.

"Who wants a drink?" Pete asked as we all sat around the circle table. We all got told the waiter what we wanted then he brought them back to us. We all sipped our drinks, a silence filling the room. Patrick leaned over to Pete,

"Any music?" Patrick asked, and Pete nodded, then called over another waiter, telling him to put on some music. But there was still a drowning silence.

"Awwwwk-waarrrdddd." Brroke said, we all laughed, Patrick and Christie exchanged a glance, but neither knew what to talk about. I didn't like the silence, it was itchy. We all finished our first drinks in silence, then once we were all ready Pete ordered a second round. We were all drinking alcoholic drinks so the second glass was looser. We all engaged in private conversations.

"What about you Andy?" Cassi asked,

"Huh?" I had been day dreaming again.

"Do you like Superman?" Natalie whispered too me. I nodded. Then looked around the table, I didn't feel like talking about superheroes that much. Besides, I think it's about time Natalie got to know the others. She was talking to Joe and Cassi. So I left them, Pete, Brooke, Eddi and Vicky-T were talking to Patrick, but Christie was just staring at her drink.

"You alright?" Patrick asked, turning to her and taking her hand. She nodded, "You don't look okay." He said sadly. I felt weird watching them so I turned to look at the others. Pete and the group were talking about something movie related. As I scanned the faces I saw Eddi giving Patrick and Christie a dirty look. I was expecting her to look away, but she was glaring at one of them. I couldn't see which one though. I shrugged it off and turned back to our own conversation.

Patrick's POV
For a while there was something wrong with Christie, I didn't know what, and she wouldn't tell me when we were sitting with the others. And when I asked her if she wanted to leave for a bit and talk it over, she said she didn't want to ruin the night. It was bringing me down to see her upset, but after a few, strong drinks and my hopeless attempts at jokes she loosened up. I made sure she, and the others, kept to their limits though.

"I know!" Pete slurred loudly. None of us were really drunk but Pete tended to slur easily.

"What?" Brooke smiled.

"Come on!" He grinned, grabbing her hand and walking across the room. We all got up to follow him. Christie smiled at me weakly as I took her hand.

"Oh God." I heard Andy laugh. As we all walked into the back room, there were cushions set up on the floor in a circle.

"TRUTH AND DARE!" Pete yelled as we all sat down.

"Pete. We knew that already." I laughed. Pete gave me a sad look.

"It was meant to be a surprise." He complained, "I know how much Andy loves this game!"

"Pete. I hate this game, you love this game." Andy said in a matter-of-fact voice. We all laughed.

"Whatever. I'll go first?" He grinned. We all agreed. "But first because we have three new people in here, Natalie, Eddi and Vicky. I shall go over the rules. No more than one truth per game. So pick your truth giver well. And if you turn down a dare, you're given another one, which will probably be worse." He smiled widely. "Turn down your truth and you get a dare, and then no more truths." We all nodded,

"Got it." Natalie smiled.

"Hmm.. who to pick.." He looked around at us all, a sly look in his eye. He smiled at Andy, who looked terrified. "Truth or Dare?" He asked,

"Truth." Andy said, he knew how mean Pete is with his dares.

"No fun!" Pete whined, "Right, if you could get a blow job from anyone in this room, except Natalie, who would it be?" He said, an evil grin on his face.

"That's nasty!" Andy complained,

"Hey! You chose truth! The dare was gonna be nice!" He laughed,

"Fine.." Andy thought for a bit, "Girl or boy?" he asked Pete.

"Either." He smiled.

"Then.." Andy thought again, looking around the room. "I'd go with Christie, Patrick seems the blow job liker." He grinned at me jokingly. I put a protective arm around Christie who laughed and hugged me back.

"Back off." I said sternly.

"Good answer Andy." Pete laughed, "Don't worry Patrick old chum. I'm sure Christie wouldn't leave you."

"I know, but Andy might steal her!" I joked.

"Never ever ever." She whispered to me.

"Next, Andy, pick someone." Pete said impatiently.

"Pete." He smiled.

"Truth." Pete said without thinking,

"Not like you." Joe joked.

"I wouldn't get a dare from an vengeful Andy either." Cassi said to Joe.

"Hmm.." Andy thought, but couldn't come up with a good enough truth. "Same, but you can pick anyone other than Brooke." He smiled.

"Uhh.." Pete thought, then he smiled, "Patrick. 'Cause we know the fans would love that one." We all laughed but Christie hugged me tighter.

"You like picking on us today don't ya!" Christie complained, a smile on her face.

"Your the easiest guys to pick on, you let it slide." Eddi joked. They laughed,

"You'll see." I said in a joking harsh voice, and again we all laughed. Eddi glared at me but then looked away too Vicky, although her glare wasn't joking. I shrugged it off.

"My turn again?" Pete laughed.

"No that's no fair!" Vicky complained.

"I know what, you pick someone to have a turn?" I said, and everyone agreed.

"Newest kids turn then, Natalie." Pete grinned.

"Uh.." Natalie sat up from Andy's side a bit, she looked around shyly. She hadn't gotten used to us yet, Andy whispered something to her then she spoke, "Other new girl?" She asked Andy and he nodded.

"That's me?" Eddi laughed. Andy nodded. "Okay." She smiled friendlily.

"Truth or dare?" Natalie asked,

"I wanna make this more interesting, as much as I'd like to admit my blow job secrets." We all laughed, "Dare." She smiled.

"Ohh.." Natalie thought for a bit,

"Want help?" Andy asked and she nodded.

"That's cheating!" Brooke complained.

"Shhhh." Andy laughed, then whispered to Natalie.

"That's an easy one." Natalie smiled, "Make out with anyone in the room, except Vicky."

"Fine." Eddi sadly moved from Vicky's side and looked around, then she moved around the circle until she got to Christie. "Do you mind me..?" She asked her shyly. I suddenly felt a bit sick in my stomach.

"Uhh.." Christie turned to me and I nodded a bit, it's only truth or dare I thought, then smiled and nodded. "Okay." Christie said to Eddi.

"Only 'cause you're the only person here I know." Eddi smiled, then Christie moved from our hug, kissing my cheek before she turned to Eddi. Eddi took her head in her hands and kissed her lips. Christie put her arms around Eddi a bit to make it more comfortable. I looked away, the pain in my stomach was growing.

"Jealous. Eh?" Pete grinned at me, I shook my head and laughed. I looked back, to prove to Pete I wasn't jealous. When really, I was. Christie pushed from Eddi, then I heard Eddi whisper something, it sounded like, 'as good as i remember'. Then Eddi went back over to her spot next to Vicky, kissing her as she got there. I ignored what she had whispered.

"Sorry." Christie smiled a little as she moved back to me, then she kissed my lips lovingly. I wrapped my arm around her as she leaned in next to me again.

"Every thing so far as involved Patrick and Christie." Joe said jokingly, we all laughed, but I held Christie closer to my side.

"My turn?" Eddi asked.

"Yepp." Pete smiled.

"Try and keep us out of it?" I laughed, the others laughed too, but Eddi gave me a quick glare. I think she has a problem with me, but for now I'll ignore her.

"Okay." She said to me, "Brooke." She looked over at Brooke, who sat up a bit, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" She said loudly, Eddi thought for a bit.

"I dare you to make Pete hard during the next dare or truth." Eddi grinned evilly, and we all laughed.

"Okay!" Brooke agreed, moving closer to Pete, who looked a mix between scared and amused.

"Your turn." Pete said to Brooke, she looked around.

"Joe." She grinned. "Truth or dare curly?"

"Uhh.. truth." He smiled. Brooke sighed, annoyed,

"What is the most strange, fetish type thing you and Cassi have ever tried?" She smirked, Pete had whispered the question to her probably. I couldn't see 'cause it's a bit dark in the room, but he probably blushed.

"Um.." He looked to Cassi, who was obviously blushing, "Costumes." He said after a bit.

"What kind of costumes?" Pete asked, looking amused,

"One question only." Joe looked pleased, then I noticed Brooke was feeling Pete's crotch area, then she started kissing his neck. Obviously working on her dare, I laughed and looked away. She'd obviously win, Pete can't control himself.

"Joe's turn." Brooke said, sitting back a bit, pleased with completing her dare.

"Who to pick.. who to pick.." He looked around us, then his eyes fell on me. I was suddenly scared, "Patrick." He smiled.

"Oh God." I laughed, "I don't want to talk about anything sexual or tell you any of me and Christie's secrets, so dare." I said awkwardly, Christie chuckled and the others laughed.

"I see." Joe put a finger to his mouth as he thought. "I want to be nice."

"You better be." Christie said to defend me.

"Give Christie a love bite." He grinned.

"That's not nice!" I complained,

"You know I'm seeing my parents tomorrow right?" She said, sitting up, a shocked look on her face.

"Oops." Joe laughed, "It's been dared. Turn it down and you'll get worse. It's the rules," Joe laughed, and shrugged. I glared at him.

"This will be hard to explain." Christie sighed. Then she sat up properly. I bit my lip. Her father was already a bit suspicious of me, this was going to make it so much better. She moved towards me a bit.

"Do we have to do it in front of all you perverts?" I complained,

"Perverts?" Pete said, sounding offended.

"Pete. I'm about to give my girlfriend a love bite in front of a friend who has a hard-on. I'm allowed to call you a pervert." I laughed, and so did the others. I kneeled and moved over to Christie, then stood, hands and knees over her crossed legs. "You don't mind do you?" I whispered.

"A dare's a dare." She laughed, she was still a bit drunk, she'd be pissed about this dare in the morning. I shrugged, 'sooner the better. I thought, then moved my lips to her neck, as close to her collarbone as I could so we could hide it from the parents tomorrow.

Andy's POV
I was actually enjoying this game of truth or dare, it's actually funny to watch the others do things they didn't want to. Although I kinda pitied Patrick and Christie, this hadn't been a good game for them. Patrick crawled off Christie then sat back on his cushion, she moved back over to his side and the went back to the hugging position.

"Right, my turn." Patrick smiled.

"Revenge." Christie said quietly. Patrick nodded.

"Pick someone who hasn't had a go." Pete said. Patrick looked around to see who hadn't had a go yet, but had caused him and Christie trouble. He locked his eyes on Joe.

"Hey I just had a go!" He complained. Then Christie whispered something to Patrick.

"Cassi." Patrick smiled, she looked really scared. "Truth or dare?" He asked,

"Truth." She said. Then a wide smile spread across Christie's face, she whispered to Patrick and he nodded approvingly,

"What were the costumes Joe mentioned earlier?" Patrick asked. Wow. Evil. We all laughed then waited for her answer.

"They were, uh," Cassi looked to Joe questioningly, and he nodded, "Uhh.. werewolves.." We all laughed, but Joe hugged Cassi to his side and they both looked really really embarrassed.

"That's not that bad!" I laughed,

"Cassi's turn!" Joe grinned, then whispered to her,

"Christie," She said,

"Oh crap." Christie laughed nervously. Patrick gave her a glance, then she said, "Dare. Same reasons as Patrick."

"Cool," She smiled, then Joe whispered something else to her. There was a lot of whispering tonight. She nodded. Then she smirked at Christie, who looked really really really scared. "Give someone, other than Patrick, a love bite."

"The dares have been really repetitive tonight." Pete complained. We all agreed,

"Still fun." Eddi shrugged. Again, we all agreed.

"Let's reminisce on tonight, right now?" Patrick smiled.

"You aren't getting Christie out of it, sorry Patrick." Pete said,

"Oh come on! I saw her make out with someone already!" He complained, Christie and him both made pouting faces.

"Just get on with it Christie." Cassi laughed. Christi sadly kissed Patrick then looked around,

"Who shall I..?" She asked Patrick, he shrugged,

"I don't mind." He said,

"Who doesn't mind?" Christie asked everyone. We pretty much all shrugged a bit,

"Uhh, I suppose I picked you, so.." Eddi said, then looked to Vicky who smiled and shrugged. Christie moved over to Eddi,

"You sure?" She asked Eddi and Vicky, they both nodded, then Christie moved next to Eddi, then brought her lips to her neck. I looked over to Patrick, who was biting his lip and looking away.

"Now tell me you aren't feeling jealous!" Pete said to him jokingly.

"Fuck you Wentz." He laughed, then Christie made her way over to Patrick.

"Sorry, again, dare's suck." She said sadly. Then kissed his lips. "I owe you." She whispered, I was close enough to hear, and felt kinda pervy having heard what no-one was supposed to. But I shrugged it off.

"Right then. My turn." Christie smiled sweetly. "Who to choose..." She looked around.

"Let's get everyone to have one go each?" Pete said evilly.

"Who's not had a go?" She asked us,

"Vicky, or Natalie." Patrick replied. Christie gave Natalie a sympathetic look.

"Natalie, I'll be nice as you're new." She smiled.

"Thanks." Natalie said back, I gave Christie a thankful look also. "Truth." Natalie said sweetly.

"If you could go out with anyone in here, other than Andy, who would it be?" She asked her,

"Um.." Natalie thought, that was a pretty nice one I suppose, "Pete." She said quietly. I felt a little hurt, but reminded myself it's only a game. We all laughed lightly a bit,

"Now you have to ask Vicky." Pete said to her, winking at her. I glared at him.

"Vicky, truth or dare?" Natalie asked.

"Dare." She shrugged casually. Natalie turned to me for help, I was out of ideas.

"Be as mean as you like. Make it interesting." I whispered and she nodded, then turned back to Vicky.

"Make out with, and take their top off, but not Eddi." Natalie smiled, good one.

"Okay." Vicky smiled, "Anyone got any good ideas for who?" Pete called her over and then whispered to her, she nodded. "Clever." She smiled, then went back over to Eddi and asked her permission, she nodded too.

"Go for it." Pete smiled, at first I thought she was going to do it to Pete, and by the look on Brooke's face, so did she. But then Vicky made her way over to Patrick.

"No no no! This is totally unfair!" Patrick complained, hugging Christie tight.

"You've made us do enough." Christie pouted.

"Dares a dare." Pete smirked. "And besides, it's Christie's turn to be jealous."

"No. The dare was, someone other than Eddi!" Patrick said, and Christie nodded to defend him.

"Okay. You know this rule. Vote time." Pete smiled. "All raise hands who think it should be Patrick?" I looked around, Pete put his hand up, and so did Brooke, then Vicky and Eddi also put their hands up. That's four against six. But then Joe also put his hand up.

"No, why Joe?" He asked, "You exposed me and Cassi's secret." He shrugged.

"Sorry." Cassi said, then put her hand up, six against four. Fail.

"The voters have spoken." Pete said slyly. Christie gave Patrick a sad kiss then moved over a bit so she was next to Natalie. Then Vicky went and crawled next to Patrick, and started to kiss him, Patrick pulled back as much as he could without ruining the dare. Christie looked at the floor. Once Vicky had taken Patrick's top off Christie moved over to him quickly and sat on his lap, hugging him and hiding his shirtless top half. We all know he doesn't like being shirtless.

"That was mean." Christie said, reaching for Patrick's top and pulling it back over his head for him.

"But funny." Pete smiled. "Vicky, I suppose you get last dare now." She nodded.

"Pete," She smiled evilly.

Pete's POV

"Dare." I grinned and then added, "Make this one good. It's the last one." The others gave me a stupid look.

"I feel like you've barely taken part anyway." Patrick shrugged, glaring at me.

"Right. I dare you to double make out with Andy and Natalie. Seen as it's their party." Vicky smiled.

"Double make out?" Andy asked, looking scared.

"Make out with both of you at the same time." I laughed. "And will do." I kissed Brooke on the lips then made my way over to them.

"What's today? Torture happy couples day?" Andy complained, I got between them.

"Just do it," I laughed.

Alright.
I'm crap at Truth or Dare, as you can see.
And I thought seen as I go over the top, with the me and Patrick usually.
In this one I'd pick on us.. XD
Hope it was worth the wait.
Oh, and if you noticed the Patrick and Eddi friction going on..
Well done..
If not..
I kinda just told you anyway lol.
Sorry if it's bad btw, I have a few notes, but not for the particular dares..
And I wrote this one straight off again.
So it might have a few mistakes here and there..
Or be a total fuck up.
Oh, and I LOVED the What A Catch vid..
I was just listening to the song actually.. XD
Well, now it's finished. ):
Desolation Row's playing now.
Any My Chemical Romance fans reading this? :D
Oh,
Rate/Review?
And again, sorry for going on for this end thing.. XD
Also, I'd really love to see some rating happening too.
And please, suggestions in the reviews are really appreciated!
Love you guys so much!
Christie,xo
Sign up to rate and review this story