Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Jamais Vu

The Queen and I

by killxsmile 5 reviews

"It's funny how she breathes booze in the morning. Man, it's so sexy how she can't remember last night."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-08-02 - Updated: 2009-08-03 - 1072 words

2Exciting
THANK YOUS
F-A-S-D: lol. You and your BFF sound pretty awesome. Obscene senses of humor are the best.

Alex will have his input on the situation soon enough.

And yes. I listen to NeverShoutNever. I can't help but smile whenever I listen to his songs. So adorable. "Trouble" is one of my favorite songs.

tryingtohard_x: One-liners are my specialty ;)

lol. i'm still obsessed with Fall Out Boy.

somethingorother: Yep. Even though they don't know each other very well, Andy & Jack talk like they do. I know it might seem a bit strange, but their senses of humor keep things from getting awkward.

Aw, man. Blink-182. I still think 'Fuck A Dog' is a work of genius.

xStabxMyxBackx: Oh lord. I know I should update DisasteRomance, but I have the WORLD'S BIGGEST WRITER'S BLOCK when it comes to that story. Trust me. I want to write more chapters as much as you want to read them.


STORYYY.


“So did you have fun with Jack last night?” MJ asked as she entered my house.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, unsure of what she was referring to.

“When me and Kenny left, you two were attached at the hip.”

“You’re kidding, right?” I asked, wide-eyed.

“Shit, you don’t remember?” she asked, chuckling.

“It’s not funny!” I said, hitting her shoulder. “What happened? Was I making out with him? Oh, lord, please don’t tell me that we were making out.”

“I love that she breathes booze in the mornin. Man, it’s so sexy how she can’t remember last night—”

I elbowed her ribs mid-lyric and shot her the evil eye as she took a seat on my bed.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist,” she said, gaining her composure. “But seriously, there’s nothing to worry about. From what I saw you two were just chatting up a storm. It was kind of cute actually—you were both just sitting on the kitchen counter, talking about how much you liked Horton Hears a Who. Then you guys started playing quarters with me and Kenny in basement. You kicked ass, as usual, and made Jack drink a shitload of beer. Then Justine came down with a bottle of Bacardi 151, so we started playing with that instead of beer. She wiped the floor with all of us and made you drink like 6 shots of it.”

“Holy fuck.”

“Holy fuck is right. You puked up a lung afterwards. But Jack followed you and held your hair while you barfed.”

“So what happened after that?”

“You both laid off on the drinking and went back to talking about movies.”

“So there wasn’t any funny business?” I asked taking a seat.

“Kenny and I wouldn’t have left you at the party if we thought Jack was going to pull anything.”

I breathed a sigh of relief.

“That’s good to know.”

“But you honestly don’t remember any of it?”

“No,” I replied, shaking my head. “I woke up in bed with him, but we were both fully clothed.”

“Interesting,” she commented. “What happened after that?”

“We went around the house looking for our shoes and eventually found them in the refrigerator. Then wasn’t any food in the house, so we went to the Golden Nugget for breakfast.”

“He took you out to eat?”

“Well he was hungry and he didn’t want to drive me home on an empty stomach.”

“Alright, go on.”

“Well that’s pretty much the whole story. We split the bill and he drove me home.”

She skewed her mouth to the side and narrowed her eyes.

“Why do I have the feeling that you’re leaving something out?”

“I don’t know,” I said, hoping that she wouldn’t see right through me. But it was useless. After 11 years or friendship MJ had developed x-ray vision in that department.

“Cut the bullshit.”

“Well, um, after he dropped me off, he kind of asked me out… I think.”

You think?” she asked. “What were his exact words?”

“Maybe we can do this again sometime?” I tentatively said.

“Ha! I told you Jack was into you!” she exclaimed, pointing at me. “What did you say?”

“I said ‘maybe.’”

“Aww, come on. Why didn’t you say yes?”

“It’s Jack, a.k.a. Alex part 2. I thought you of all people would be against it.”

“Please, you’re not even dating Jack and he’s already taken you out for breakfast. You were with Alex for almost a year and he never did that.”

“Get that stupid look off your face,” I said.

“What look?” she asked with faux innocence spread across her face.

“That smug ooh-he-liiikes-you look.”

“But it’s ridiculously obvious that he does.”

“You’re forgetting that he’s Alex’s best friend.”

“What’s your point?”

“Things don’t work like that, MJ. You can’t dump one, get one free.”

“Says who?”

“The Bros Code of Ethics.”

“‘Bros’ and ‘ethics’ don’t belong in the same dictionary, and definitely not the same sentence,” she quipped.

“Whatever. That doesn’t change the fact that Jack is… Well, he’s Jack.”

“That’s possibly the lamest excuse you could have come up with.”

“Please just drop it, MJ.”

“Fine,” she said, putting her hands up in defeat. “But you’re not gonna stop liking him just because we stop talking about it.”

“Since when do I like him?”

“Andy, it’s written all over your face. I mean, you’re redder than a tomato right now.”

“Shut the fuck up,” I said, hitting her shoulder.

“Ooh, defensive are we?”

Did I—Well he is—Wait, what the fuck am I thinking?

There is no fucking way that I like Jack Barakat.
At all.
Whatsoever.

+++++
There you have it.
Jack was "not Jim."
lol.

What's Jack going to do about his feelings for Andy?
What will Andy do about her own feelings or lack thereof?
What happens when Alex finds out?

RATE & REVIEW to find out.

Q&A #2: As you all probably know, Jon Walker and Ryan Ross left Panic! At the Disco and formed The Young Veins. While P!ATD dropped "New Perspective", TYV dropped "Change." Which single/band do you like more?

To be honest, I'm all for Panic. "Change" is an okay song, but once I heard "New Perspective" I kind of fell in love. Brendon's voice + innuendo = AMAZINGNESS.
Sign up to rate and review this story