Categories > TV > Bones > What happens next?

Bad news

by readergirl828 0 reviews

Category: Bones - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-05 - Updated: 2009-08-05 - 859 words

0Unrated
here is the next chapter. sorry about the wait when i told you there was some bad news hopefully some good news soon! (hint hint)

What happens next?
Bad news

"So Tempe you've been busy since i last saw you."
"Yeah a bit." She replied rubbing her stomach.
"So son when did you start dating her?"
"About three and a half months ago."
"And you are already engaged and expecting?"
"Expecting what?" she whispered to Booth.
"Kids." he said pointing at her ever expanding stomach.
"Well dad we've been working together for three years."
"But you haven't been dating for three years?"
"No dad but we found out everything we would've found out if we had dated for that long."
"So Seeley you defiantly love her?"
"Of course I love her I wouldn't be marrying her and having kids with her if I didn't"
"So you asked her to marry you before she got pregnant?"
"Not exactly."
"Sorry to interrupt but did you just admit that you only proposed to my daughter because she's pregnant?"
"You only asked me to marry you because I'm pregnant? You didn't have to do that you know because you know I don't believe in marriage and only agreed top do it because I loved you." and with that she stormed across the room, up the stairs and into the bedroom and closed the door but Booth was close behind with the engagement ring in his hand.

"Tempe please let me in."
"No."
"Come on you know I love you."
"Go away."
"Look. I wanted to marry you before but didn't have the courage to ask you but when I saw you had the courage to have our kids even though you never wanted any I thought I should face up to my fear that you would say no."
No answer. "Fine if you won't talk to me please talk to Parker he wants to see if you're ok."
He sent Parker in hoping he would convince her.

"Tempe please don't cry daddy already is."
"I'm sorry Parker I'm just upset. Come here."
Parker jumped onto her lap where she held him tight.
"Tempe daddy loves you and I love you please don't cry."
"You love me?"
"Yeah and daddy. Tempe I know what might help."
"Yeah. What?"
"If I'm upset mummy gives me a hug and a kiss and tells me it's ok. Maybe it would help if daddy did that to you."
"Ok Parker if you say so."
Parker called Booth and they talked for a while and Brennan understood how much he loved her even before the babies.

As they walked into the room the phone rang. Booth talked on the phne for a while his face turning white.
"Seeley what is it."
"Jared, Melissa will you two take the kids into the playroom Parker will show you where it is."
Brennan repeated the question more urgently.
"Seeley what is it?"
"Rebecca and Drew are dead."
"What? How?"
"Car accident."
"When?"
"About an hour ago. They died at the scene. How am I gonna tell Parker?"
"I don't know. We'll figure it out." Booth gave her a weak smile.
"Tempe maybe we should leave."
"What? No. Stay."
"Well shall we go to bed or do you need us to do something?"
"Yeah you go to bed we need to talk."
"Will you tell Jared to leave Parker downstairs because we need to talk to him in a minute please mum?"
"Sure dear."

Half an hour later Parker was sat in Booth's lap with Brennan beside him.
"Parker. You know while you were with us mummy and Drew went to a restaurant and on the way home there was a car accident."
"Is mummy ok?"
"I'm sorry Bud they died."
"What? Mummy is dead?"
Booth just nodded as tears began to fall. Booth took him to his room where Jack was sleeping then decided against it an took him to their room and lay him between them both, Parker's tears soaking the sheets.

Booth awoke next morning to find his son next to him hugging Tempe tightly. He wondered why he was in bed with them before remembering that Rebecca and Drew were dead.
Brennan awoke to find Parker laying next to her hugging on for life. As he woke she noticed his face as he remembered everything. He turned over to his father and said something to him then Booth left the room. Parker turned back to her.
"Tempe. Do you think everyone should have a mummy?"
"Of course Parker as long as they are nice mummies."
"Well know that mine has gone to heaven." He let out a little sob. "Will you be my new mummy?"
"Parker are you sure. I don't want to take your mum's place."
"I'm sure. I need a mummy."
"Ok then Parker."
"Can we go downstairs now mum?"
She smiled to herself at the new name.
"Sure Parker."

I know it was sorta mean to kill two people off but in real life nothing ever goes too smoothly. I hope I did Parker's reaction right. Please review. I get upset if people dont review :( lol
Sign up to rate and review this story