Categories > Original > Romance > My Behest

Bastards and Bitches

by bambi4real 0 reviews

(M/M slash) rated for future chapters. This is a story of unrequited love, and not always wanting what you have. Rayne Phelps may be unattainable but Edward Mason never said he didn't live with his...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-04-08 - Updated: 2006-04-09 - 2651 words

2Exciting
Okay this is officially the longest ch I have ever written of course it took so long to come out I figure you guys deserve it for your patience. i would like to also say that this ch has more cussing in it than any previous. SO you have been warned. I want to send a shout out to my reviewers Thank you soooo much I really appreciate you made my day!



I took a couple of deep breaths to calm my lurching stomach. I don't know if I felt more sick because of what Christian did or what Colin was about to do. I mean why should it matter right? Colin can do what he wants. Christian on the other hand...his ass was mine. I told him to leave Colin alone and he promised he would. He completely ignored my wishes and blatantly lied to me. What did he think I would n't find out. That was probably why he was so nice to me after school today. With that thought in mind I started marching down the street with a purpose, to kill Christian. Of course I only got so far before I realized I don't know where he lives. Crap! How am I suppose to express my righteous anger when I can't find the rat bastard! At that moment my phone went off. I didn't recognize the number but picked up anyway I was too angry to care.

"What?!" I growled into the mouth piece.

"Uhh hi. I was just calling to find out if you're okay?" It was Rayne. He sounded sincerely concerned of course had I been functioning at my usual genius level I would have wondered at why he was so concerned for me today of all days when he never called before.

"I'm fine." My twitched at the lie.

"Oh well , what are you up to? Want to come over?"

"Right now isn't a good time."

"Alright I'll call you back later,'kay?" I could tell he was about to hang up and then it struck me "Rayne!"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know where Christian lives?"

"Of course man."

"Uh could you come get me. I want to go hang out with him. Kind of like a little surprise."

"It'll take a minute or two for me to get ready. Where are you at?"

I casually glanced around looking for street signs.

"I'm on the corner of Twindle Ave. and St. Andrews St. in front of the Stop 'n Shop."

"Kay, hold on." With that he cut the line. I sat on the edge of the sidewalk thrumming my fingers on my thigh. Everything I wanted to say to Christian running through my mind in a jumbled mess. Underneath the stewing was the random thought, what is Colin doing right now. A shudder ran down my spine as my over active imagination provided the answer of interlocking limbs and passionate moans. I dug in my back pack and pulled out my mp3 player. I flipped to a linkin park song to suit my mood. There were very few people on the street and the sky had begun to darken. In my current mood this could only spell one thing major brooding which would spiral downward into pathetic angsting. I could have that happen when I needed to maintain my anger, so I stood up and started pacing and muttering to myself. It was about 20 min. later before I saw Rayne's car come to a smooth halt beside me. I got in and fastened up. Rayne didn't say anything he just took off down the street. I took off my head phones and continued staring out the window at rapidly receding buildings. This was nothing like the first ride we took. This time the tension was palpable and uncomfortable. I think he knew I was upset but he didn't know why. I also had time to think and I now think he knew what was going on and that made him just as bad as Christian. I always thought better of Rayne. Maybe Kara was right about their group. They were all bastards!

"Why?" I couldn't hold it in any longer I had to know.

"He's my friend. I'm sure you would have done the same for Colin." He didn't even bother to pretend to not understand what I was asking.

"What?! How could you say that. He's suppose to be my boyfriend. He beat up my best friend and lied to me. And you all go around acting like he didn't do anything." My voice rose to critical decibels with each word out of my mouth. At this point I was staring at his face, the street lights drawing harsh planes on his rugged visage. His lips thinned a little more in response to my accusations.

"It's not like that. I told you before that Christian is different. You may be his boyfriend but I'm his best friend so trust me when I say that there is more to him than you could ever know. He tries to act tough but if you go in there angry at him, you aren't going to solve anything. You are just going to hurt him. Sometimes he acts before he thinks and I know he's sorry but he won't say as much to you or anyone."

"I don't care how sorry he is, he is going to say it and mean it if he wants us to remain us!" I huffed my clenched fists turning white.

"Why are you so angry anyway. He warned you already that if you're with him, then you belong to him. Did you think that was just machismo?" I whipped my head around at this. What was he saying?

"What are you trying to say? That I asked for him to act like a possessive neanderthal freak?!"My eyes widened and I could feel the little hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

"I'm just saying that before you go in there with guns blazing listen to what he has to say first. Kay?" He sighed seeming exhausted by our conversation. The car came to a halt outside a beautiful rambling light blue house. It was the classic suburbia with the two car garage, green lawn, and red tricycle in front. I hadn't even noticed when we left the city proper having been so engrossed in my conversation. This was actually one block from my house now that I think about it.

I leaned in before closing the door, "Thanks for the ride if nothing else."

I walked up to the door without looking back and knocked. Rayne must have paused a sec because I heard the screech of tires just as the door opened. A little boy no older than 5 stood there in his pjs. He was the cutest thing ever. He had his thumb stuck in his mouth industriously sucking on it. His light brown hair fell straight and shiny into his face almost obscuring his large blue eyes. There was a smattering of freckles across his button nose which was currently smashed against his face by the hand in his mouth. He wordlessly observed me as I intently stared at his cowlick itching to smooth it. Had I been in a better mood I would have hugged him to death just to get a whiff of that clean baby smell.

"Peter! What are you dong at the door? I though we told you not to answer it. Come here you brat!" a voice scolded from behind the door. The kid didn't even bat an eye as if it wasn't him being refereed to. A woman appeared just then scooping him up with one arm and catching the door with the other. I assumed she was his mom because she certainly seemed old enough. Okay so I'm being catty. I'm in a shitty mood.

"OH hi there. Are you looking for Christian?" No, I'm looking for the pope. Of course bitch!

"Yes ma'am. I'm a friend from school." I said politely.

"Come on in then. No need to dawdle." She motioned me in and shut the door. Peter continued to stare at me no matter which way she turned. I rolled my eyes at him to get a reaction and I swear he smiled around his thumb.

The inside of the sprawling ranch style had that light airy feel to it. It was all hardwood floors, creams and blues. Immediately facing the door was the stairs at the base of which sat the most hideous blue and white cat shaped umbrella stand. There was the faint whiff of dinner in the air.

"Chris! You have a visitor!" She hollered in the general direction of the stairs. "I'm sure he'll be right down." With that she left me standing just inside the door. Talk about rudeness. Who leaves a guest standing in the foyer unattended?

"What is it Lisa?" Christian grumbled as he came down the stairs. He was struggling to put on a grey sweater exposing his chiseled abs. Of course I don't really care but I figured I should be as detailed as possible. His low slung black jeans clung desperately to his smooth hips tempting me with a crotch view with every sway of his hips. I realized I was staring and unfortunately, I am a teenaged boy, so little Ward was starting to show some embarrassing interest.

"Hi Christian." It came out a little more husky than I intended. At the sound of my voice he froze, his sweater falling into place and removing the last bit of distraction. Silver eyes stared straight at me giving nothing away. I wanted to rant and rave at him but I continued to stare daggers at him instead.

"Hey Ward." Yeah that's right ass wipe you better kiss up. I know he's only using my name to calm me down. " I thought you were hanging with your friends tonight?" One eye brow rose.

"Oh I was but then I decided that I would have more fun spending sometime with my loving, caring boyfriend tonight." I drawled dripping sarcasm.

"Ward are you cool, man?"

"Actually I'm so cool, I'm numb." I responded dropping my bag by my feet and cracking my knuckles.

"Lisa! I'm going to my room don't bother me." He yelled in the direction I assumed Lisa was without taking his eyes off me. "Come on up to my room."

I followed not saying any thing. He opened his door and I followed him in. He locked the door and sat on his bed.. He kept his eyes on the floor and I kept my back to the door. I didn't know where to begin. How do you tell someone to back off politely?

"What the fuck, Christian?!" I growled staring hard at his bent head.

"What?" he mumbled twisting a corner of his comforter in his hands.

"You know what. Don't act stupid. Why'd you do it when I specifically told you not to?" I yelled storming over to the bed. I could feel my face reddening with my fury and my breaths increase. I hate when people don't acknowledge me when I'm serious. He looked up at me squinting a bit.

"I know."

"Then why'd you do it?" The conversation was starting to feel like a round robin going no where.

"You don't understand. He had his hands on you. I just wanted to talk to him. I didn't even hurt him." I couldn't believe he was trying to defend himself.

"You didn't hurt him?! You fuckin' beat the shit out of him! He's my friend! I told you how much he means to me don't you fuckin care?!" I yelled spit flying every which way. As you can tell when I get mad I tend to curse more.

"I thought I meant more to you. I'm your fucking boyfriend." Now his voice was beginning to rise. That gave me pause. What was I doing? He was a pig who would never change. Did I even need this?

"Maybe that's where I went wrong. I can't do this anymore. I'm outta here." I said quietly all the fight leaving me tears gathering in my eyes. I know it wasn't a big deal I don't even care about the meat head, but he was the first person to ever take an interest in me.

"No! You can't go." He groaned reaching out and locking my thin wrist in an iron fist. He raised fierce silver eyes to me, "You won't leave me."

He was starting to weird me out going all "the shining" on me. I tugged ineffectually at his grip the tears falling faster much to my dismay. "Christian, please, let go."I choked.

"What do you want from me?! You want a fucking sorry?! Is that it! Fine. I'm sorry! Do you hear me!" He yelled getting right in my face. He jerked me forward pulling me off balance. I landed sprawled out half on his lap half on the bed.

"I think the whole town fuckin heard you shit face. Get off me!" I shouted back struggling to get out from under him. In my anger I briefly forgot my fear. He had rolled over to straddle my thighs effectively pinning me to the bed. The tangy scent of his cologne suffocating me.

"Chris? Is everything okay in there?" It was the Lisa chick.

"Fuck off! I told you to stay out of this!" He screamed over his shoulder. Surprisingly Lisa left. I took his momentary lapse in concentration to get away. I brought my knees up to his waist and pushed hard. Taken off guard, Christian released my hands and fell with a loud thud in an ignominious heap on the floor. I scrambled off the bed and made a mad dash for the door. He grabbed my ankle tripping me to the floor.

"Shit let me go!" I cried gritting my teeth. As he struggled to grapple my body underneath him, I could feel his arousal rubbing against the seat of my pants. Trust the ass to get a woody at a time like this.

"Calm down Ward! Let's talk about this. I'm sorry I got carried away." He soothed his voice gravelly from his exertions. He flipped me over and pinned me with this leg and an arm. The other hand was running caressingly through my sweat matted locks. There is no way in hell I'm going to let the fucker get me again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

"Come on baby...forgive me gypsy eyes?" He purred looking deep into my eyes. Ahh hell, that mofo! I gulped and instantly ceased my struggles becoming a whimpering puddle in his arms. He leaned down hesitantly pausing just above me so our breaths could mingle. It was like he was waiting for a sign from me. That little shit head, he had me and I knew it. It's like they say when life gives you lemons...you bitch slap the bitch!

"Are you going to fucking stare all night or kiss the hell out of me?" I growled lapping at his lips.

"Option two sounds pretty good right about now. But I think someone needs to learn some manners. Ask nicely." He was grinning at this point his hold on me having loosened. The little bugger thought to jerk me around. I think the testosterone was flowing little too freely because I can't honestly say what provoked me to act the way I did next. I leaned up slightly so scarcely an inch separated our lips and languidly raised one knee between his legs.

"Christian, please kiss me." I husked as a sly grin split my face. I pursed my lips in a kiss and rammed my knee painfully into his vulnerable groin.
Sign up to rate and review this story